Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The kind of person you want to be.

SkyDream

What kind of person is it that you believe yourself to be at the current moment in time?

At the moment I'm not social enough; I've become distant with my friends. From what used to be spending everyday over my friend's house or my house has turned to me just talking to my friends at recess and lunch in school and on social media. 

I'm also a pushover. Instead of arguing for what I want, I'll just accept what I get. I've never been a good arguer anyway.

On the plus-side I like to think I'm a kind person. I'm rarely ever mean to someone, the only time I am is because they were mean towards me before. If someone wants help, I'll give it and I like to befriend everyone.

What kind of person is it that you truly wish you could be?  

I want to be kind, which is working out fine I think. I want to be smart, which isn't working out so well though. Planning ahead of the truckloads of homework I get is hard. It's hard to allocate time for schoolwork, homework and assignments because of not only the amount there is, but the difficulty too. Algebra needs to die.

What are your strengths and what are your flaws in terms of your personality and character?  

Pros:

- Kind

- Forgiving (I guess this would tie into kind)

- Trustworthy

Cons: 

- Unintelligent

- Anti-social

- Gullible 

What kind of person is it that you believe yourself to be at the current moment in time?

a man of honesty, creativity, loyalty, and comedy 

the one everyone is talking about

What are your strengths and what are your flaws in terms of your personality and character? 

strengths

-kind

-creative

-silent

weaknesses

-shy

-lacks trust in others

-Somebody who kinda finds life boring,but lives to see tommorow anyway,Someone whom is mysterious and could be understood by people who tries to understand what can he do.

-A Nice Person,Who is looked up upon by everybody(well not really,just some people will do.),and probably a role model/cool person for others

Strengths:

-Entertaining(Sometimes :3)

-Dutiful(Sometimes)

-Thinker/Planner

-Loyal

Weakness:

-Not Social enough

-sometimes stubborn

I think I am far too shy, too lonely, not social at all: I almost haven't friends, I'm always in my world, lost in my thoughts; sometimes I don't even hear when someone talks to me xD I am creative, (too?) serious. Sometimes I like saying stupid things. I am not expressive at all, I always looks bored or sad, this is maybe why I haven't friends.

I'd like to be more sociable, have more friends. Maybe being less lost in my thoughts, being able to show more my emotions. But I am happy of being myself.

Strenghts:

- Kind

- Quiet

- Creative

- Organized

- Like learning

Flaws:

- Shy

- Lonely (But if I like being alone, it is really a flaw?)

- selfish

- Not social

- Inexpressive

(edited)

I think I'm pretty happy with who I am at the moment. But maybe I'm still a bit shy, and my main issue is my laziness. :/

I really should get rid of it.

Edited by Blobulle

I want to become more assertive and motivated than I am currently.

I can have a hard time getting the attention of people I don't know if I need to talk to them. It's a life skill, and especially important in retail.

I also need to become more motivated to get through school, and eventually through life.

What kind of person do you believe yourself to be at the current moment in time?

Fairly sociable, a good balance between extroverted and introverted. But I can still let my teenage emotions get the best of me in some instances resulting in some regrettable decisions. 

A quieter person, not so much an introvert but a suppose a bit more humble?

Strengths:

I am said to be quite patient and tolerant

Accepting

Kind

Weaknesses 

Still allow myself to be overly emotional in some instances.

I can be quick to jump to conclusions sometimes.

1) What kind of person is it that you believe yourself to be at the current moment in time?

Someone who wants to grow, but fears growing the wrong way. People make so many assumptions about the world, and it really limits what they can find in it.

2) What kind of person is it that you truly wish you could be?

There's no end goal for me, as self-actualization takes more than a lifetime permits.

Overcoming social boundaries requires entering all sorts of situations, but the everyday expectations we hold people (and ourselves) to are a good place to start .

To walk with less tension; to talk with greater passion; to listen with more love. As I grow as a person, my world also grows, and I continue to find new horizons.

Overall, I want to nurture my compassion as it opens the world and brings me greater peace.

3) What are your strengths and what are your flaws in terms of your personality and character?

I don't make many assumptions, and will often ask for clarification on rather simple tasks. In the social realm, I don't have standards for anything. People are all different.

I'm willing to undertake large projects or tasks, but usually need a "push" to get started; especially, how to get started.

My greatest strengths are that I love myself and love growing. Where I need to improve: taking the initiative and trusting myself.

• 5 years later...

I wish I could go back to being the person I was about 6 years ago, although far from perfect, I feel I was better person then than I am now and I fear I've lost part of myself in the last few years.

I do still have some good traits in that I can be quite kind and generous but I wish I could be a happier, less worried, more confident and optimistic person.

I believe myself to be a reasonable, caring person who's taking steps toward their ideal self.

I wish I could be love itself.

My strengths? I'm good with philosophy and debate, and I find giving compassion is easy. My flaws? My literal manner of speaking upsets some people, I have a hard time stopping myself when others don't want help, and I forget to turn the light off.

At the current moment in time, I'm improving as a person but still a work in progress; trying hard but still flawed. 

I'd like to be more relaxed and grounded, with less anger, frustration and bitterness. Thanks to people close to me I actually laugh and smile, which still seems unnatural in some ways for me. 

My strengths are extreme loyalty to the people I care about and the lengths I'll go through for them. My weaknesses are the less than admirable ways I treat the ones who hurt them.

• 3 weeks later...

At the current time I’m in transition. I’m a shadow of the potential I once was in terms of creativity, mental focus and those all-important looks. But I am in the process of opening a new chapter in life which I hope will bring good new things.

The person I wish to be is plain ol’ me. I may be a mess but I’m my mess and if I wanted to be something else I’d have taken my shot at it for better or worse.

My strengths are keeping an optimistic outlook and lately I’ve been trying to overcome pride in order to see past myself and become a better person.

My weaknesses are impatience, selfishness with my time, speeding in my little car and running out of good excuses for the cops who pull me over all the time. 

• Brohoof 1

My answer is one filled to the brim with complications. I want to be someone that is happy and able to enjoy things regardless of outside influences, but I also want to be able to enlighten others about things in the world in the hopes of it all improving. I want to accept myself for who I am, but I also want to be useful in some capacity to others. I want to be someone likeable and a good friend, but I also want to be someone who stands up for what it right, which can equal rather divisive speech on certain subjects. 

Pretty much what I want from myself (I know I can't expect much of anything) and what I want as my place in the world are all rather conflicting. Either confidence is a massive problem, lack of talent, lack of influence and a stubborn inability to just accept things as they are in certain regards, but also being useless in other things. Oftentimes, I don't understand even myself as a person. In the end, when all is added up, I don't know if I have any real place in this world. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

What kind of person is it that you believe yourself to be at the current moment in time?  A weakling that gets used too much and uses unhealthy coping mechanisms as opposed to actually dealing with issues like an adult. I could sit through and try to deal with what happened at work today and try to make myself feel better.Maybe figure out how to confront some of these individuals when I go back to work and really stand my ground.

Or I could drink about it,watch some YouTube videos and pretend it didn’t happen. Normally I go for the last one because I don’t like confrontation. 

What kind of person is it that you truly wish you could be?  I wish I could be like my heartless coworkers who throw shade, talk trash, and be terrible and not give af about other people but unfortunately I do and it’s always been my downfall. I care too much while others don’t care at all and it leaves me being trampled on.

I wish I could be one of those confident girls that say what they want without a care in the world.

What are your strengths and what are your flaws in terms of your personality and character? I touched on this above but it’s being used and tossed aside. Caring too much, getting my feelings hurt and caring and not being able to be idgaf about people/situations. If I could not care like most people in my life do I’d be great. I wouldn’t get my feelings hurt or be walked on or be upset about being lied to or used because I wouldn’t care. I care so much that it’s my downfall. People see that I care too much and use it and abuse it. I’d love to treat these people the same but I can’t because I care too much about hurting other people. I care too much. It’s my biggest downfall.

My anxiety is also a downfall, it’s prevented me from doing a lot of things I would have liked to have done in my life. Missed opportunities. 

I feel like I’m kind of lazy/not a big risk taker. That, like the anxiety, has lead to a lot of missed opportunities in my life. I have regrets. 

What kind of person is it that you believe yourself to be at the current moment in time? 

Well-I technically not happy where I’m at now.  I guess you can say I’m either indifferent or unmotivated atm. 

I have nothing that I want to change about myself. Since I got nothing to prove. But I’m trying my best not to take life for granted.

What are your strengths and what are your flaws in terms of your personality and character? 
my strength is probably knowing how to tolerate and handles shit because I don’t take shit from anyone or anything. Although I’m kind, loyal, insightful, and easy to get along with, my flaws is,I’m can be judgmental or insensitive around others,’a little self centered. I don’t have anxiety issue but it does comes and go. I also have a temper or feel angry too often. Which does get the best out of me but at the same, it does come in handy in some situations.