Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hobbies/Special Talents

SPITFIRE 87594

I can blow into my nail and it makes a whistling noise. It's the weirdest thing I can do, I think. Makes people think I'm some sort of creeperwitch.

Also, I can make a very odd unique trilling noise that I use for my 'sona which is a made-up creature called a Messenger. Several people have told me that it sounds like a convincing sort of animal that might exist. And I can vary the emotional tone in it to the point where you can tell if the "Messenger" is sad, happy, aroused, and various other things.

Can also make up words out of nowhere, give people a billion insane nicknames, and pretty much come up with anything under the sun on the fly. My mind is an insane mass of swirling thoughts that never stops.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

People say i'm talented in all fine arts. I don't believe it. Just because i'm good at composing, drawing and can play nearly every instrument i pick up doesn't mean im talented at all fine arts. :/

@ary your talent is moderating and role playing. ANd it isn't weird its awesome.

EDIT: OH MY GOSH I DIDN"T REALIZE HOW BRAGGY THAT SOUNDED. TT_TT

Edited by Silver Arrow

A weird talent of mine is that whenever I focus on music or lines of a script, they repeat themselves EXTREMELY loud in my head.

For example-

I'll be sitting in class, and I'll think of "Autumn leaves".

Then it will play EXTREMELY loud into my head.

Can also make up words out of nowhere, give people a billion insane nicknames, and pretty much come up with anything under the sun on the fly. My mind is an insane mass of swirling thoughts that never stops.

Same here, except the nickname part. I can especially identify with "a mass of swirling thoughts that never stops" One of the main ways my ADD chooses to manifest itself. It's awesome most of the time, except when I'm trying to concentrate on school work, or sleep :/

Um, I am the only one I know who can nearly perfectly hand-whistle a tune? Most of my friends can't even hand-whistle. They keep blowing in the gap instead of across it.

Not sure if that's a good talent. I stopped doing that once my right forefinger started hurting after playing for an hour or so.

I don't think reading textbooks for fun is a unique talent, since I can do it(along with two other people[i've only seen two]).

Uh, I have the ability to ignore almost everything when I read? :P

I can move my foot in such a way that my foot makes a cracking noise, like when you crack your knuckles .

I can do that with my right foot and both my arms xD

I got a memory that forgets easy things (names, birthdays etc) and remembers weird facts, I also jump from topics randomly, one day while talking about squirrels I started talking about Harry Potter xD

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe, wellll, over the years I've been able to constantly change my style of thought, and my personality.

:blush: Not sure if that's a talent or me just being weird.

Ees bipolar.

:3

I can breath through the little holes in the corner of my eyes and I can move my bottom eyelid seperately from the top one.

I don't know anyone else who could do this...that is unless they posted it earlier in this thread and I didn't read it...

I can dislocate my left shoulder... wanna see >=D

and, i can put it back... that part is important...

Edited by Rudehamster

I can offer and/or enforce my opinion on everything. I have the best talent there is, now acknowledge me!

idk, I guess I sing well? I am also an arrogant educated gentleman, but I don't think that counts as a talent.

• Brohoof 1

I can offer and/or enforce my opinion on everything. I have the best talent there is, now acknowledge me!

idk, I guess I sing well? I am also an arrogant educated gentleman, but I don't think that counts as a talent.

I count it, as education is a 'rarity' these days.

I got the ability to locate phonecards..

The radius lies somewhere at approximately 10 to 20 meters. That's what I gathered after using that skill for more than 7 years.

It works something like this; If a phonecard gets within my range I get a distinct smell and the instant I get this smell I know, that there has to be one. I just have to look for it a bit.

Still, I don't know if that skill activates at random or if it gets some kind of impulse.

I can sit infront of the computer for hours without becoming bored, many days in a row. It's not really a talent, and I guess a lot of people can do it.

I can also survive with small amounts of sleep, and when I'm really tired, I just stop feeling sleepy, and start feeling just a bit 'slower' than normal.

You know that little pink part in the corner of your eyes that's on the side closest to your nose? I can make mine move inward :D It's a little tiny muscle that some scientists believe is proof that humans used to have horizontal eyelids. Not alot of people can move theirs. I use it to scare people XD I'll stop a conversation with my friends and say "WATCH THIS.", point to it, and flex it and they freak out XDDD

I can make Chainmaile, which is not unique, but there are not too many others that can.

Also, when I read, I can close my eyes and "see" what I had just read as if it were a movie. I think that is just a sign of a powerfull imagination, not unique skill...

Hmmm, i will have to get back to this....

(edited)

I don't know if this is weird, but I can easily whistle with my teeth. My Dad can also do this, so we sometimes do a whistling duo XD

You know that little pink part in the corner of your eyes that's on the side closest to your nose? I can make mine move inward :D

I believe that is your tear glands. And you can move them? That sounds awesome and gross at the same time! Edited by LMW-YBC

I can make Chainmaile, which is not unique, but there are not too many others that can.

Also, when I read, I can close my eyes and "see" what I had just read as if it were a movie. I think that is just a sign of a powerfull imagination, not unique skill...

Hmmm, i will have to get back to this....

It's because the image you just saw is imprinted in the retina, therefore it's burned on for a while. It isn't really anything special, other than a great attention span.

Nerd-man, away!!

It's because the image you just saw is imprinted in the retina, therefore it's burned on for a while. It isn't really anything special, other than a great attention span.

Nerd-man, away!!

You misunderstood. Reading a book is no different to me than watching a movie. I can see what is written as if it were actually happining.