Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here

ponytheorist

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was just online and happened to come arcoss this site, and when when I saw all the blog posts, I knew I had to become a member

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, this is kinda a long storySo I was watching the teens react to My Little Pony, and I still remeber me thinking: my god, those people have no life. The next day I told my friends about these bronies. One of my friends, decided to give the show a chance. A few days later, he was a brony. Then the next two months, he tried to make me watch the show as well. Then one day, I was sitting bored in my room, while I saw an episode of MLP popping up on my ''what to watch next'' section of youtube. And I decided, what the heck, and watched the first episode. And then the second one. The third one, fourth one, and before I knew it, I was writing crappy fanfics about MLP

I'm still a student, I'm 16 years old and live in Holland

My hobbies are: gaming, watching MLP, watching anime and reading books 

I personally hate Game of Thrones (don't know why)

I don't think there's more to tell. I hope to have a good time here

Hi

I watched the Teens React video to (although I didn't think anything of it at the time). Now I'm a brony it makes me angry to watch it as they put it down so much. Enjoy your stay in the forums.

Hi

I watched the Teens React video to (although I didn't think anything of it at the time). Now I'm a brony it makes me angry to watch it as they put it down so much. Enjoy your stay in the forums.

It kinda makes me angry as well. Then again, they only showed the intro. That's the only part of the show that I always skip :)