Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Another body image ?* What do you guys think of thigh gaps?

KatieBelle

Us Midwestern guys like women with some meat on their bones. They're not fat, just thick. Always liked them, married one, no need to mess with perfection.

If you've got a thigh gap and you're healthy, more power to you if you're happy with you. If you don't have one and you're also happy with yourself, props to that as well.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

For me, a thigh gap has nothing to do with attractiveness.  The two things are mutually exclusive.  A woman with a thigh gap can be extremely sexy.  A woman with no thigh gap can be equally sexy.  That feature doesn't affect attractiveness for me.  Overall physical health, shape, tone, and condition is what affects it for me.

In response to the fact that many girls/women apparently go to unhealthy extremes to get a thigh gap--well, that's just upsetting and horrible.  No one should ever feel like they need to change their body like that.  One should always be happy with how they're built.  Striving to better yourself physically by working out is great, but having surgery or developing an eating disorder to change some silly feature like this is terrible.

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 3

Gotta say, I don't see the appeal.  I really don't mind a girl of any weight if she's got a good personality, but if I was honest about my preferred body weight, what I find most attractive in others, i'd say "a little chubby" to "pretty dang chubby".  I'd be into there being a small thigh gap or none at all.

(edited)

I honestly didn't even know this was a thing. That being said, women should never starve themselves or do any other risky or harmful things to achieve any kind of body image. That's just wrong. It's not fair to themselves. 

Neither did I and I am one of the biggest pervs on here so that is really saying something. Most guys probably could care less about this, I can say as a guy that I sure don't. When I look at a woman I look at the whole package so to speak. I have found women attractive that have quite a few different body shapes and sizes though that is not to say I don't have my preferences. The ladies with their rib cages freaks/grosses/nopes me out big time granted there are some women and people in general who have unusually fast metabolisms who can't help it but this isn't very common for a lot of very good reasons. I like my women curvy and don't even mind when they are a bit on the chubby side and thanks to all of the humanized Applejack pics I have found am really starting to like the athletic build more and more of course those artists really aren't playing fair with making Applejack sexy no matter what form she takes.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

I don't see where people got the idea of having a thigh gap, they are fairly unattractive and I blame Spongebob for the unreasonably high standards.

This made me laugh so hard!! xD

:lol::P:squee:

I don't see where people got the idea of having a thigh gap, they are fairly unattractive and I blame Spongebob for the unreasonably high standards.

Should not have been drinking when I read that.

post-28573-0-56929200-1406518237_thumb.jpg

Personally, a thigh gap seems kind of odd to me.

If a woman is born with it then it's alright but if they starve themselves to achieve this then it's a little over the top.

• Brohoof 1

*Deep Mode Activated!*

A guy friend once told me, that what he and all good guys look for in a girl isn't things like thigh gaps. Sure they want a attractive girl, but most of the time, those little details don't matter to them, what really matters is that their girl makes them happy emotionally.

But, hell, I'd love a thigh gap! Not to show off to guys, but other girls!

• Brohoof 1

Lets all just agree to disagree

There's not much disagreeing going on here.

Just preferences. No one here is disagree with another about they're preference.

I think everyone agrees that it's unhealthy and dangerous to try to get a 'thigh gap' that you don't naturally have.

(edited)

''You're so amazing, just the way you are'' ;)

-Bruno mars

This is a thing? I don't even know. To be honest I don't care it really doesn't come to my mind though. Physical appearance doesn't define women's full beauty, it's the attributes on their personality. Thigh gap or no thigh gap a lady is STILL a lady ;)

Edited by Nihi The Brony