Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Samantha here! ^-^

Princess Samantha

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Since I'm autistic, my mother referred me to watch this show last week to learn to make more friends. I love it!

Hey guys and girls (or what ever other gender you are! ^-^), I am Princess Samantha! I just got into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I love it. I'm on Season 2 now, and my favorite character is Fluttershy. She is very adorable! I am more like Applejack though! I'm a total tomboy, who loves being rough and stinky, but getting jobs done. Thank you for reading this, and if you want a new friend, you can send me a PM! Thank you very much again! :lol:

• Brohoof 3

That's cool. I'm autistic too.  ;)

Hello there! The name is Blue Blood, and yes, I am named after the prince from the Best Night Ever! My parents are cruel like that. 

I hope you enjoy your time and stay here at the MLP Forums! :D

Sweet, Autist unite! ^u^

That's a cool name, I really liked that episode! I finished it Thursday. :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello Princess Samantha and welcome to the forums, :D.  Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here, :)

Wow, a crystal pony! I haven't even gotten to that part yet (still on Season 2, but saw something about that while changing to the Hub the other day) but it must be cool! Thank you!

Hello, Princess Samantha :)

I'm sorry that this welcome is a tad late, but I want to welcome you nonetheless!

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Princess Samantha :)

I'm sorry that this welcome is a tad late, but I want to welcome you nonetheless!

That's okay, thank you very much Samurott! :)

Welcome aboard, Princess Samantha! I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums, and make lots of friends :D

Thank you Terminus, I already made a few in the past day! This place is awesome! ^_^

I have to say, I am very much enjoying this place so far. You all are so nice to a newbie like me! :D

• Brohoof 2