Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Cat?

Frosty Nerd

Kind of surprised no one said Ragdoll as their favourite breed yet. Come on, Ragdolls are so fluffy. xP

Seal%20Point%20Ragdoll%20Cat%2001-07-201

• Brohoof 2

My favorite cat breed is Amercian Shorthair, ether calico or tortoiseshell. That being said, I've never picked a cat based on breed. And I've had at least a dozen so far. Personality is more more important than breed. The best attitude, or at least the most, goes to Smokey. He was a medium hair with a black coat and a white tummy. He liked to go into the neighbor's house and terrorize their golden retrievers. Second goes to Velcro, a tabby short hair. She LOVES being petted, but hates being held. Silly kitty... Also has a habit of 'love noms.' Which goes a little like this: "thankyouthankyouthankyou*nom*... Why'd you stop petting me? ...thankyouthankyouthankyou." My favorite was a tortie named Serena. She was the sweetest cat ever, and a ninja. Seriously, she could get in or out of anywhere. I even had the house I was living in inspected for damage because she was so good at escaping. They found nothing.

Me: "Where's Serena? Oh there she is, outside again. Guess I'd better let her in..." *goes to door, no kitty* "Guess she didn't want in..."

Serena: *appear* *meow?*

Me: "wtf? How'd you get in here?"

Only pic I have is of Velcro

post-28159-0-79363000-1406587578_thumb.jpg

My favorite cat breed in general would be the Calico.

post-20175-0-78234400-1406599652.jpg

But out of all three of the cats my family has had, my favorite has been a black and white cat named Dale my family adopted from a shelter. Although he passed away a couple months ago :(

excuse the stupid look on my face, the picture is from back in February when I had my double jaw surgery. I couldn't exactly smile, stitches in my mouth and stuff.

post-20175-0-44294700-1406599898_thumb.jpg

(edited)

When it comes to hobbies, patting cats is one of them!  ;)

Hm... I'm kind of a mix between Ragdoll and persian, they are both wonderful!

Here we have the Ragdoll:

ragdoll_norte.jpg

And here we have the persian!

img-2905052-2-be166a53574f137db55ae46900

Edited by The Crimson Cross

(edited)

Even though i'm more a dog person, my mom forced me into having two cats. They're adorable... most of the time at least.

Here's both of them sleeping together. The left one is Jochem, the right one is Karel.

post-2132-0-68832200-1406725656_thumb.jpg

Edited by RainbowDashie
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

The Sphynx. The most unique of them all, the hairless cutsie.

Also, Beerus, one of my favourite DBZ characters is a Sphynx, and he whooped the floor with the most powerful beings in the Universe.

Sphynx are awesome.

My favorite breeds of cat are Snowshoes and Spynxs.

And tigers...

Tigers are awesome.

Edited by Royal Samurott

I like cats better then dogs and i had a very cats growing up but i like small animels like the dwarf rabbits and things that size. I like the maine coon or Norwegian Forest cat cause i had one when i was growing up and i fell in love with the breed and there gentle giants with above-average intelligence for anycat i have seen so far.

really i would want Nyamsus or Tama from Nyan Koi! cause that way i could  understand  what there saying to me.

My first cat was a Russian Blue, and I've been partial to the look of them since. I also like Scottish Folds, but I haven't been lucky enough to have one yet.

My current cat (or, as I prefer to think of him, my evil familiar) is a black short-hair. I jokingly refer to him as a long-tailed Manx, though. His mother was a Manx cat, but out of the entire litter, he was the only one to have a tail.

• 3 months later...

Without hesitation, the ragdoll! They're so fluffy and adorable, plus are extremely sweet housecats who love affection.

Ragdoll_from_Gatil_Ragbelas.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Growing up, my favorite cat was always the Somali, because to me it most closely resembled a fox.

Front_Range_Ivy_Championship_Somali_BC_W

And American Shorthairs

American_Shorthair2.jpg

And I grew up with a household of purebred Tonkinese and Burmese cats, but the Tonks are my fav.

t-m1.jpgt-4.jpg

t-1.jpg25.jpg

And omiGosh I dressed these kittens up when I was a teenager. XD They're in generation 3 pony outfits xDD

t-plumk1.jpgt-plumk2.jpg

The flat-faced persain!
I have one named Sophie, and she is very adorable and sweet. At night, she'll curl up next to me, and start kneading on my upper chest while sniffing a suckling my face. <3
Hurts, but sweet. :)

My cat is my favorite cat. 

I love her too much. post-9966-0-14548800-1418455870_thumb.jpg

I love it when she sits like a breadloaf. Also notice how she wants me to go away. Moments after this picture she got up and left me, or at least I bet she did, she doesn't love me as much as I love her but thats okay because I'll keep chasing her down and stuff anyways :3 

Oh yeah and she's a calico d: Feisty Graffiti [my last name here] is her full name, but we just call her by her first name >W< Feisty is the cutest cat that has ever existed, exists now, and will ever exist ever. She is the embodiment of cuteness. 

Edited by The Snowy Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 2