Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't post images

Tweedle Dee
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

I tried to see if this had been fixed/answered before, but it doesn't appear to have been. I have been ignoring it, but it's beome a real annoyance.

I can get the address needed to post, but I can't complete the action.

What I mean is that, yes, I can copy and paste the proper address, but I cannot interact with the image-posting interface in any other way. I can't interact with "OK" and  I can't interact with "Cancel". If I click on the "X" it gives me a message: "Some of the options have changed. Are you sure you want to close the dialog?"

I hit "okay" or "cancel" absolutely nothing happens...

So, what do I do?

I'm unsure, but it sounds like you may be clicking the wrong icon. When you have an image URL, you go to the icon that has what looks like a picture. You paste that URL into the box, click "OK", and your image should pop up.

If you are, you can try bringing this up individually with a staff member (Admin, Mod, etc.) if you are unable to get the help you need on this thread.

Hopefully this is helpful. :)

Have you tried hitting the enter key after pasting it into the box?AS it works the same as clicking the OK button.

"Some of the options have changed. Are you sure you want to close the dialog?"

as for that, it's basically telling you "Hey, you entered an image URL that you haven't posted, are you sure you want to cancel it?"

If you're able to, would be able to provide a screenshot of just what exactly your seeing (sometimes my visualization fails me and having a "physical" copy benefits quite a lot).

There is an easy alternative however. Once you get the url for the image you wish to input into the post, you can use the following instead of the function in the toolbar.

[img=insert image link here]

This is the bbc code used to insert images into posts :3

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.