Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The "Practice Makes Perfect" Request Shop

Lord Pretty Pie

(edited)

*NOT currently taking on new requests, because I'm barely taking on the old ones.*

Hello all!

I love to draw, but honestly, I have a bit of difficulty when it comes to thinking up WHAT to draw. That's where you all come in. Have a wicked cool OC you want scribbled out in black and white, or colored pencil? I can do that. Want a vector of somepony that you can scale to your heart's content? I've done it before! Want a teeny tiny pixelized pony sprite? Look no further! Want a funny comic you thought up to come to life? I'll give it a shot! Want a breathtakingly beautiful landscape of Equestria's mountain line? I can't do that, but if you ask me to, I'll certainly try! Hell, ask me to write a short story for you, and I'd be glad to give it a go. I've even been known to dabble in poetry. I'll do just about anything for you. Anything.*

I know I'm far from the best artist here, I'm really only "OK" at best, and that's exactly why I want to do some requests. As practice. This isn't some altruistic donation of my time to give you something cool, it's a greedy, selfish act of stealing your ideas to try and make my own skill grow.

If you want a sample of what I've done, my deviantArt account is http://thelordofpies.deviantart.com/ , Where I'd be overjoyed if you'd watch me because I don't get nearly as much productive feedback as I'd like.

So, uh... Yeah. Help me out, and maybe when I'm actually decent I'll make you something worth while... In the VERY distant future, that is.

Thanks a bundle!

* DISCLAIMER: Quality of any and all works produced is not garunteed, nor do I promise to produce it in any given time frame. I reserve the right to deny any request with or without reason(Which probably won't happen. Even if I get a ridiculous number of requests, I can space them out.), and, if at any point you decide to cancel a request, well too bad, I'm gonna do it anyway.

Edited by Lord Pretty Pie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yooo could you hook me up with a drawing of my OC?

I'd like him to be in a forest clearing, looking at the stars with a gleam in his eyes because space is awesome.

I'll give you 20 internets, with discreet shipping of course.

Here is a reference, it's ponycreatorified because I can't draw worth a buck.

(Cutie mark is headphones with a star on them, and he is a crystal earth pony)

post-27937-0-08676300-1406455149_thumb.png

I'd like him to be in a forest clearing, looking at the stars with a gleam in his eyes because space is awesome.

Woohoo! My first request! Since you're my first, I'll let you keep your 20 internets!

in what medium were you hoping to have this image, Traditional (With pencils either colored or Black and white) or as a vector image(With the lovely program "Inkscape")?

Either way, I'll get started on the initial sketch immediately!

Woohoo! My first request! Since you're my first, I'll let you keep your 20 internets!

in what medium were you hoping to have this image, Traditional (With pencils either colored or Black and white) or as a vector image(With the lovely program "Inkscape")?

Either way, I'll get started on the initial sketch immediately!

I guess I would prefer a vector. 

Also I love the Lewis quote in your sig  :) Wisdom leaks from those words like the water from my ceiling. 

Here is you're second request, can you do a group Vector of my OCs together as foals playing?

Cool beans! I didn't expect things to pick up so fast!

I should note, I've never actually done changelings before. This should be fun!

I guess I would prefer a vector. 

Also I love the Lewis quote in your sig  :) Wisdom leaks from those words like the water from my ceiling. 

Thanks! That's by far my favorite quote of all time. Not that I've heard all quotes, but...

Anyway, I've got work to do! Thanks!

Can you try Terra Lionmane and Fenix in a pirate outfit style? With a flag and eyepatch and all?

He is in my sig. All pics in deviantart also in my sig.

Yeaaarg! See, I'm a pirate too.

Yeah, that sounds like it could be fun! And, what would your preferred style be?(Vector or Traditional.)

Yeaaarg! See, I'm a pirate too.

Yeah, that sounds like it could be fun! And, what would your preferred style be?(Vector or Traditional.)

I don't think i'll need the vector. But whatever suits you best.

Can you make some lil OC sprites for me? That would be rad :D I'll provide some pics for reference. Let me know if it's doable!

The first one I'd like is of Coffee Cake:

img-2895148-1-2zeardx.jpg

The second one I'd like is of my ponysona Jennabun:

img-2895148-2-2mg49vp.jpg

img-2895148-3-im8186.jpg

I would be sooo grateful! :3

Can you make some lil OC sprites for me? That would be rad :D I'll provide some pics for reference. Let me know if it's doable!

The first one I'd like is of Coffee Cake:

img-2895148-1-2zeardx.jpg

The second one I'd like is of my ponysona Jennabun:

img-2895148-2-2mg49vp.jpg

img-2895148-3-im8186.jpg

I would be sooo grateful! :3

I'd love to make some teeny tiny pixilized pony sprites of your oc's! But, I do think it's important we're on the same page here as to what that means. When I say teeny tiny, I mean it, I'm talking 32x32 pixles here, though I do make three frame walk cycles for the basic up down left right directions. I do that because I like to mess around in RPG maker, and that's the default... So if that sounds hunky dory I'll get right on it. Soon ish. If not, I'll do it anyway, and neener neener, you can't stop me. Fun times.

(edited)

I'd love to make some teeny tiny pixilized pony sprites of your oc's! But, I do think it's important we're on the same page here as to what that means. When I say teeny tiny, I mean it, I'm talking 32x32 pixles here, though I do make three frame walk cycles for the basic up down left right directions. I do that because I like to mess around in RPG maker, and that's the default... So if that sounds hunky dory I'll get right on it. Soon ish. If not, I'll do it anyway, and neener neener, you can't stop me. Fun times.

Yup, that sounds exactly like what I had in mind! :D

Edited by Jennabun

Yup, that sounds exactly like what I had in mind! :D

Cool beans! No offence to the other people who were here before you, but I just might end up skipping ahead to do yours. The little bitty sprites are just so fun to make, and they don't take nearly as long as some of these other ones might. Still "Skipping ahead" doesn't mean I drop everything immediately, so... Patience!

And that goes for all of you! You know what they say! Patience is a kangaroo warrior who lives in an alternate dimension accessible via the sewers! Uh, I mean, A virtue!

BEEEWWWPBEBEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!

If you couldn't tell, that was a trumpet, celebrating how I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST REQUEST! Wooooooohoooooooo!

I tell you what, I never really thought about it before, but Crystal ponies are HARD to draw! I mean, WOW. Hopefully that's the last time I ever have to do that.

I suppose it came out Ok, consider it was my first crystal pony, but I'm more interested in what YOU have to say, Not just UCD, either! Just because it's his request doesn't mean I wouldn't love to hear what You ALL have to say, it you have anything to say at all. Anyway, without further adieu, I present to you... Crystal Pony Stargazing In a Forrest Clearing Who's Name I Never Got!(As A PNG, because it doesn't let me upload SVGs):

post-5000-0-48118100-1406495766_thumb.png

BEEEWWWPBEBEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!

If you couldn't tell, that was a trumpet, celebrating how I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST REQUEST! Wooooooohoooooooo!

I tell you what, I never really thought about it before, but Crystal ponies are HARD to draw! I mean, WOW. Hopefully that's the last time I ever have to do that.

I suppose it came out Ok, consider it was my first crystal pony, but I'm more interested in what YOU have to say, Not just UCD, either! Just because it's his request doesn't mean I wouldn't love to hear what You ALL have to say, it you have anything to say at all. Anyway, without further adieu, I present to you... Crystal Pony Stargazing In a Forrest Clearing Who's Name I Never Got!(As A PNG, because it doesn't let me upload SVGs):

That looks fantastic  :) Thanks bro. You killed it. Keep it up man, I look forward to seeing more of your work

Ooh I would like to make a few requests!

I would like sprites of my OCs as well as a vector for one of them!

Petal Spell

7ac29e12a88662ff2cc40d7007547522.png

Better detailing of spots:

post-26402-0-65251000-1402775028_thumb.p

Cutie Mark:

post-18603-0-95296700-1401783471.png

Two earrings in left ear, one in right (all uneven to each other).

Big frizzy mane and tail!

Lil ditzy witch pone who likes potionmaking most of all.

I would like both a sprite and a vector of her!

Lumishroom

img-2896612-1-a753e42d7c4336105bafe1740d

img-2896612-2-1ed3011da4071e9f26354035f1

Her snout, hoof-area, eyes, cutie mark, and inner-ears all glow very slightly! Her mane is long and disheveled out of neglect. She's pretty lanky as well. Her bottom picture has a better example of what exactly her hair looks like.

I would like a sprite of her!

Thank you in advance! :-)

Ooh I would like to make a few requests!

I would like sprites of my OCs as well as a vector for one of them!

Petal Spell

7ac29e12a88662ff2cc40d7007547522.png

Better detailing of spots:

post-26402-0-65251000-1402775028_thumb.p

Cutie Mark:

post-18603-0-95296700-1401783471.png

Two earrings in left ear, one in right (all uneven to each other).

Big frizzy mane and tail!

Lil ditzy witch pone who likes potionmaking most of all.

I would like both a sprite and a vector of her!

Lumishroom

img-2896612-1-a753e42d7c4336105bafe1740d

img-2896612-2-1ed3011da4071e9f26354035f1

Her snout, hoof-area, eyes, cutie mark, and inner-ears all glow very slightly! Her mane is long and disheveled out of neglect. She's pretty lanky as well. Her bottom picture has a better example of what exactly her hair looks like.

I would like a sprite of her!

Thank you in advance! :-)

Okie dokie Lokie! There look to be a lot of little details that might be lost on a sprite, but I'll give it a shot, by golly!

Okie dokie Lokie! There look to be a lot of little details that might be lost on a sprite, but I'll give it a shot, by golly!

No problem! The only important details as far as sprites go are:

*For Petal Spell, her spots

*For Lumishroom, her lil mushrooms on her head

I have faith that they'll be lovely! <3

Do whatever you like with this filly here (Sorry it's a bit big):

img-2905551-1-SQQ0oFw.png

Vague and pointless. I can work with that.

I'm thinking stand up comedian. Cuz reasons.

Do whatever you like with this filly here (Sorry it's a bit big):

img-2905551-1-SQQ0oFw.png

Alrighty, sorry to all the other's but yours just inspired me so much, I had to do it immediately. I gotta say, it's some of my best work, and you really can't get these kind of results when people limit you with 'what they want'. So, like you said, here's what I wanted to do, and it's freaking fantabulous.

Without further adieu, I present to you... This Filly Here!:

post-5000-0-29278800-1406619828_thumb.png

Vague and pointless. I can work with that.

I'm thinking stand up comedian. Cuz reasons.

Alrighty, sorry to all the other's but yours just inspired me so much, I had to do it immediately. I gotta say, it's some of my best work, and you really can't get these kind of results when people limit you with 'what they want'. So, like you said, here's what I wanted to do, and it's freaking fantabulous.

Without further adieu, I present to you... This Filly Here!:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9de7vvtXp1ruy98mo4_250.gif

10/10, 5 Stars, A+.