Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Old Order of Harmony RP

Nameless Knight

Something didn't feel right. Chronos put back on his helment and went back up the stair way and closed off the passage. He left his quarters and walked down the hall. He saw a skeletal pony in a robe. "YOU!" Chronos yelled before drawing his sword. "What are you doing here Death... and how soon will you be leaving." Chronos said as he pointed his blade at death.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The skeleton looks at Thunder and points a hoof at her.

"Wow you clocked on quick, and this is technically my property, being the Tenth guardian you know, or has Chronos not told you that yet, I hope I didn't spoil it for him, he always loved to tell old horror stories"

He then returns to scrutinising the room.

(Edit: Got ninja'd XD)

Death spots Chronos and Smiles.

"Chronos buddy is that any way to treat your Brother, I'm just here visiting the old place, might stick around and help show the new guys how to do this job properly"

Edited by lonewolf1735

@,@,

Thunder looked at Chronos in disbelief, "Brother?! You haven't told me this either! Is there anything else you're not telling me?" Calm down. Calm down. Thunder thought to herself. Her coat hair was standing because of the static in the air. Which she caused.

"There is allot I don't tell any of the guardians but this is no time for it." Chronos said before looking back to Death. "You are no longer welcome here, so leave now or face punishment..." Chronos said as he started to walk closer to Death. He kept his sword between them.

(walked? XD)

Thunder rolled her eyes before going into attack position, readying herself for any attacks. She winced in pain and muttered a curse when her screwed up wing's bone cracked. She rolled her eyes and again. Stupid wing disorder. She thought to herself.

Death starts to back away from chronos still keeping his grim smile.

"Chronos we both know I can't die so you'd just be wasting your strength, can't we all just get along"

Death then notices thunders problem, and looks over to her.

"Hey help get Chronos of my back and I'll take a look at your problem for ya"

"Thunder, go to your quarters, I will deal with him" Chronos said as he turned his head to look at her. He put his blade up to Death's neck, even though he couldn't  cut his throat because, well Death didn't have one. "So Death, Explain why you are here."

(What about the word Walked?)

(nvm)

Thunder stared at the brothers for a long time before storming to her quarters. Instead of going to bed she jumped out her window and created a cloud and went inside it. Nopony can see her. They'll think she's just a cloud. She moved the cloud closer to the window of the room the brothers are in and enhanced her hearing. Thunder smirked.

Death continued to smile and used his hoof the edge the sword away.

"Come on brother I've been gone for 800 years and this is the warm welcome I get, well all I can say is that Clepsydra would be ashamed to see her brother acting like this, your meant to be a peace keeper"

"She was just as evil as you, and if you don't leave you shall share her fate.... and you were also a peace keeper but what do you do, you killed many of innocent ponies" Chronos said as he moved the blade back to Death's neck and pushing him back a little bit. "Now explain why you are here!"

Death sighed and also let out a sad laugh.

"You know I didn't kill all the ponies, it was that cult, am I to blame for there actions"

Death shoves chronos back.

"I'm here to warn you, A ancient evil is returning to equestria, and you can't stop it alone, these new guardians know nothing of true evil, they may kill tyrants, and assassins but this threat is something else"

(Wow alot happened when i was gne, sorry no wifi all day.)

Walking up to the fortress, he sees another pony, this one did not.look welcome here. "Damn, nothing can go peaceful, can it? Whatever, Kusanagi was du to be tested anyways." As he says this, he draws it, and flaps, taking off and flying towards the.newcomer.

Dusk Shade the argument and went to see that itvhad been settled. "As I said, the calm befpre the storm...but it would seem that you lot have caused the first storm...simple minded foals. Besides...each of your tactics are flawed...wasting energy in a time bubble....a sword that does what your wings can do just as well...", he stated entering the chamber as Gear took a seat in Candle Head's pretending he had been there when Death was banished. "The return of the traitor...the storm has indeed arrived".

Edited by Dusk Shade

Death turns to face the new arrival and quickly swings his scythe at him knocking the sword away and into a nearby wall.

"Stand back mortal, you can do no harm to me, you can't kill death fool"

Suddenly four more skeletons appear next to death, wearing iron armor and using rusted swords, the room starts too smell of death.

"Even if I cannot kill you, I can turn your bones to dust. The wind erodes all it touches. I am the master if wind, and you have tresspassed on our.property. I will respond with force, and there are ithers who can break you down. So I would drop your weapon and dispell your summons."

"I could take your soul if I wanted, and seeing you attacked your better, I would leave this room and let me finish my discussion with my brother, unless you wish to incur my wrath mortal"

The skeletons form a defensive line in front of Death, eager looks on their faces.

"My better? Clearly being a bag of bones has.made you senile. Stand down. This blade wilk not be hindered by something such as you. And considering that you refer to him as yoyr brother, I assume I am older than yo as well, so learn to respect your elders you fool."

"I am Death, I have always been and I always will be, don't think your out of my reach, if it weren't for Chronos I'd claim your soul and stick it with the other guardians"

Death then smiles and slides his scythe onto his back.

"Now leave before I do something we'll both regret"

Edited by lonewolf1735

"Again, I can turn you to dust faster than you can blink, don't think I won't. And if it weren't that I stood for peace, ou would already be dust. If tbat didn't kill you, it would most definitely suck, especially once I sent your remains all over the world, traitorous guardian."

@@dusk shade,

(candle head? Its Candle Light)

@,@,

Chronos looked at Mirrorwing "Mirrorwing! Stand down! You wouldn't stand a chance against him... " Chronos yelled as he stepped in between them. "This is between me and him, Because unlike the rest of you, I demanded he have a proper trial before banishment" He said.

"Not stand a chance? Even Death can be beaten, and there are plenty of us to take down one rogue. But very well, never talk to me like that agian though, after all, the wind is a force that always get it's way, even if it must find another path towards it's goal."

"Intriguing," Gear said to Death, "A pony, like you, shouldn't be possible to exist! If you don't have a clue of what I'm talking about, well, regular ponies like me and Mirror have things like flesh, bone, muscle. You though, is there some sort of mind elsewhere keeping your form physical while not being in the area?"

Thunder dissolved her cloud and glided into the room. She glared at Death, "If I were you, I would go away. Its four to one. You wont stand a chance." She finished smirking as the smell of rain and the staticy feeling becomes present.

(Yes staticy is a word :P)

Dusk Shade stood and walked into the fray between the ponies. "If you are all finishef toenting and threatening our guest...it would seem he has buisness here. Not that I doubt any of your incredible combative abilities, i'd rather not have to scrape you lot out of the paint. Death..I ask that you handle your buisness quickly and quietly...I do not wush for any bloodshed between guardians".

Death glares at the few other guardians.

"You lot just don't understand do you, let me put it like this, I am Death, I am everlasting and unwavering, even with your elements you couldn't face me and hope to win"

Death looks over to Chronos.

"Can you not command respect any more my brother, these ponies have no respect for you, or me, I wish not to take the lives of your guardians Chronos, but if this continues I will have to take drastic action"