Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Expendables: NO HOPE LEFT [ACTION|CONSPIRACY|WAR|HORROR]

Anon In Equestria

Spirit Watcher and Lightning Spark both just hovered there, watching and listening. Then Spirit Watcher decided to state her commodities "I'm not really in any special Military force. I've done a few Merc jobs, but those were all too easy. I'm going to guess my pal of mine Shining Midnight, the Royal Watcher, reccomended me, because I don't think I know anyone else who would. Oh, and my name's Spirit Watcher. But you can call me Angel." She says with a smirk. "I specialize in speed and stealth. I'm the second fastest flyer in this universe, I have the ability to faze between the real world and the spirit world, and while I'm in the spirit world I can see everything in the real world, but I'm invisible to everything and everybody. Oh, and I probably wont be using my gun much, I prefer to enduce coma's with my wings. I go in, knock everyone out, and you can kill them if you feel like it." She said as she simulates firing a gun. She then points a hoof and looks at Lightning Spark "This here's Lightning Spark, callsign Shadow. You might recognise him, you might not. He was General of a secret Equestrian military group. I think it was called Equestrian Secret Forces for Harmony." Lightning Spark gave her a nod, and she looked at the armored pony "He specializes in strength and speed. I've seen him fight before, and I've even practiced with him, he's almost faster than me, and that's a thing to be said. Oh, and don't expect him to be using his magic much. His only spell's are Healing, Bubble Shield, Levitation, and a short-range Teleport." She says as Lightning Spark teleports to the other end of the room and back. "That was about as far as he can teleport. Just in case you wanted the example." She said as she lands and sits back down.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I ain't been postin cuz I got banned for 2 days)

Mabra walks over to the CO. "My name is Mabra. I have a hell of an aim on rifles. I was a Captain in the Zerfrica special forces for 6 years. And I don't tolerant people talking shit to me." Mabra backed away from the officer. He walked and picked up his AK. (In his native language) "Damn flashbang hurt my fucking eyes. I hope it doesn't throw off my aim."

(No offence Alicornifaction but am I the only ine here that thinks your OC is a Mary Sue?)

Specter shook the CO's hoof before he looked at Mabra "Dit is hoekom jy flits bestand brille moet dra soos ek" Specter said "Yeah I know how to speak Zebrican. Knowing how to speak it really helps when trying to fight terrorism in that area." 

(He said "That is why you should wear flash resistant goggles like me")

Mabra smiled at Spector. "Very good." Mabra said to Spector. Mabra picks up his chair and sits on it. "What do you do sir and what's your name?" Mabra asks the CO. Mabra picks up his Desert PASGT military helmet and puts it on. "Wanneer diè gaan begin" He looks at his AK, he removes the magazine and puts in a fresh one.

(Translation: When is this gonna start)

"Ok welcome guys to Bravo team, I'm The CO for this mission, I have your briefing ready, if you'd follow me outside, we can board our transport and head to the AO"

Legion then turns to leave the room and walks through the corridor, waiting at the end of it for the team.

Tossing his gun on his back, he follows the CO. "Sir, I am assuming we need a technician, or something along those lines? Because that is.my main specialty, also, what are we expecting? Because by the name Bravo team, I can assume we are the second team sent?."

Mabra grabs his gun and slung the strap on his shoulder. Mabra gets up from his chair. He kicks it back with his hoof. "Sir why was I chosen for this job?" he asks the CO. He stops at the end of the corridor and waits for the others. Mabra waited for the reply to his question. He wanted to know why he was chosen.

As they arrive outside legion turns to the team.

"Your right human, we are the second team, the first one is MIA or KIA, were not sure, I can't tell you what to expect cause we don't know that ether, but what ever it is managed to take out a highly trained team of Soldier armed with the best gear Equestria has to offer"

He then points a hoof over to a large sized olive shuttle.

"Everyone on I'll brief you on the way"

Mabra gets on the bus. He takes a seat in the back. He eyes his teammates as they get on to. He takes off his pack and pulls out a cigarette and lighter. He lights the cigarette. Why were we chosen he thinks to himself. "Ek wens ek het 'n sak met my" Mabra smirks to himself.

(Translation: I wish I had a flask with me)

Grabbing his own pack of cigarettes, he lights one. "So, atleast one pony smokes. Anyways, sorry bout the attitude sir. And please don't refer to me as human, the name is Kenji. Technical expert.vwell, that's the official name for it anyways." As he hops in, he wonders itlf they brougjt the modified Ticky.

Specter entered the shuttle and heard Mabra's remark and said "Here, I always keep one with me..." Specter took out a flask and handed it to Mabra "Its my friend Moroz's special recipe" Specter took a seat and took of his boonie cap. He had a short freshly cut mane, some metal peeked out from behind his mask and goggles. The metal looked like it was part of Specter's head.

Mabra took the flask and opened it. He smelled then took a swig of it. "Thank you my friend." he says to Spector. "What is that you're wearing on your head?" he asks looking at the metal thing on Spector's head. He took another drink before giving the flask back to Spector.

"What?" Specter put his hoof on his head and felt the metal. "Well if we are going to be in a team together, then might as well you know" Specter took of his goggles and pulled down his mask. Half of his face was metallic. " Back in Operation: Germane Revival, I was severely injured. I lost both my back legs, part of my face, and there are metal ribs where 3 of my rib used to be."  Specter said.

Mabra had no horror in his facial expression. He had seen stuff like this before. "My brothern this I have seen many times. I've have even seen wounds even worse. Mentally and physically. But each time I see this it shows me the length that some ponies go for their country or there beliefs. Me and you are not so different. Ons saam moet vashou."

(Translation: We should stick together)

Specter smiled at Mabra before putting back on his goggles and mask. "Thanks, its been a long time since I have met a Zebra that wasn't trying to shoot me. You may or may not know this but an ESFU squad leader is quite valuable Dead or Alive in Zebrica" Specter then put back on his boonie cap. "Ja, ons moet saamstaan" Specter said.

(Translation: Yes, We should stick together)

"I hope those ponies shooting at you weren't mine." he says to Spector. Mabra saw Spector as a valuable ally so Mabra decided to introduce himself. "You've already introduced yourself so I'll introduce myself. My name's Mabra. I was a captain in the Zebrica special forces. As you might know the special forces fought extensively in the Zebrica conflict. So I became skilled in combat. But that wasn't the only war I fought in" Mabra offered Spector a cigarette. "You want a cigarette?"

"Smoke the m while you got them. It might be your last, going into war. Especially since the brass doesn't seem to know wat we are up against, according the chief. And are those zevra smokes any different from these pony ones? If so, I'll trade ya one?" Kenji asks, after like he said, it could be his last.

Mabra turns toward Kenji. "Yes zebra cigarettes are different than pony ones. If you like tribal cigars that's what they feel like. And yeah I would trade you. However Zebrican cigarettes are strong. So you still want to trade." Mabra sayed to Kenji. Mabra wanted to get to his briefing quick. He wanted answers on what he was doing.

Spirit Watcher took apart her SPAS-12 and started cleaning it piece by piece and put it back together. She then started to sharpen her wing knives and and looked to Lightning Spark, who was currently checking his ammo to make sure it was all good and sealed properly. He knew if they weren't, they wouldn't fly straight, and he'd miss his target, so he checked each bullet for several minutes before deciding it was smooth. He then filled the clip back up and shoved it back into his gun. He nodded to Spirit Watcher to signify he was ready, and she chuckled. "Why you gotta act like my puppy? I don't control you, and in some ways you're better than me. Just act on your own accord and stop shadowing me." Spirit Watcher said. Lightning Spark immediately sunk into a more comfortable position and waited for them to arrive at their destination.

"I don't smoke sorry, its not good for the lungs, sometimes you have run from combat and you don't want to be out of breath before you even get half way to cover." Specter said as he pushed up his goggles. His robotic eye glowing a faint red color. "One thing I never got used to was how half of my vision is red and there is this little square that seems to 'target' everypony I see." Specter said.

"I am a human surrounded by Technicolor talking ponies. A stronger cigarette ain't gonna mess with me. Besides,these ponies idea of a cigarette, I burn through them like they are air. And as for running, that's why I have the grenade launcher undermount. It clears the aea quite effective." As he says this, he pulls a cigarette out and offers it to the Zebra.

The pony watches as everyone gets on and gets strapped in, he notices the cigarettes and let's out a silent chuckle.

As he is about to board the shuttle a hoof taps him on the back, and he turns around to face the other pony.

The rest of the team can't see who it is but a few words can be overheard.

"...Luna...Griffins...Bio weapon..."

The pony finishes the conversation and boards the shuttle, the hatch sealing behind him and he walks over to the front of the shuttle and uses the intercom.

"Take us to the AO Dash"

A short reply comes from the intercom.

"You Got it Legion"

Suddenly the floor shifts and a feeling of weightlessness takes over the cargo bay where you are now seated.

After a few minutes you can hear the gravity generator kick in and everything feels normal again.

After everything settled Mabra gave Kenji a cigarette. Mabra took his lighter out and light the cigarette for Kenji. "Hey sir when are you gonna brief us?" Mabra asks the CO. Mabra knew little to nothing of his mission. That was never good. And at the same time the CO didn't know anything about who they were fighting.

Smoking the cigarette, he agrees with the zebra. "Hey, chief, did y'all bring Ticky, I gotta know so I can plan accordingly. That and I might need to make a few modifications, that is if we are running this as a search and rescue. Or is ut search and destroy chief?"

"Yeah sir. I need to know what I'm heading into. If we aren't briefed how will we complete our mission." Mabra took his cigarette and threw it on the ground then stepped on it. "AW fok dit was my laast sigaret" Mabra said. He took his helmet back off.

(Translation: Aw fuck that was my last cigarette)