Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Button Mash Fan Club

Trail Blazer

(edited)

Hi i am a big fan of button i bet a lot of you are too. I would love to see Button in more MLP : FIM episodes with sweetie bell i think there a good couple. What do you guys like about Button?

image.png.37ef4438c6c6db2184ef1d44856fad08.png

Edited by Lightwing
Given an image for consistency

I still say that the C&D was stupid! I loved the first Button Mash episode, and I would like to see more of him if it weren't for the C&D. 
Still, I love the little guy. Not sure about his relationship to best CMC, but still, anything can happen. :P

(edited)

Ah, yes the epic gamer foal. You know, since I imagine my ponysona's cutie mark to be a game controller, I like to say my ponysona mentors button in gaming.

button_mash_by_impala99-d6xy6xf.png

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

I wish there was more button mash animations

I still say that the C&D was stupid! I loved the first Button Mash episode, and I would like to see more of him if it weren't for the C&D. 

Still, I love the little guy. Not sure about his relationship to best CMC, but still, anything can happen. :P

There will be more. Hasbro gave permission or something like that. I remember seeing Jan and Shady discuss it at some Con on youtube. Anyways here's the link to the animatic that came out a while ago. It's only one guy animating so it will still take a while before it comes out. I do remember hearing jan say it will keep going somewhere though.

Edited by Ryzu
  • Brohoof 2

I really owe much to Button Mash, between season three and Equestria Girls, Button Mash was the first fan made video I had ever seen, and Button Mash is quite a character, he was instrumental in getting me involved in the fandom, thus joined the herd. Jan Animations did a stellar job with this video, the voice was great, the humour was funny, and he played off Sweetie Belle and his mother very well, I wish to see more of Button Mash, so I was glum when YouTube removed the video. Perhaps in some time in the future, we will see Button Mash again, the pony parody of Don't Mine at Night was worth the wait, it feels so frustrating to know that YouTube and its draconian copyright despotism, could still be looming on any fan video of My Little Pony, it is so depressing, I wish to see more animation as great as Button Mash, then again Hasbro could be lenient, it seems possible even plausible, that they would work with the fans more, I hope things turn out well for Jan, that could pave the way for future work, and new characters as wonderful as Button Mash, for he would direct me to Double Rainboom, then Equestria Girls, then last full measure, than made me a brony, so Button Mash has a special place in my soul, plus we got a glimpse of him in Hearts and Hooves Day, when Sweetie Belle sings "... This one's too young ...", so he is connected to the show too, at least we would like to feel so.  

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a huge Button Mash fan!  his videos are definitely some of my favorites that the fandom has produced.

I'm currently waiting on my Button and Sweetie pluses from Don't Mine at Night to be finished :D

• 10 months later...

Wow! I expected lot more post for this awesome pony! Button Mash reminds me quite of myself and that's why my ponysona is heavily based of his design! The fandom has givin him an awesome name and personality. I hope the CMC have an episode where they help him earn is cutie mark, I just hope Hasbro gives him the voice that the fandom has. You know the one I'm talking about, I don't know how to explain it! XD 

Any who, I found Button by the obvious "Button Mash's Adventures" and I liked him more for the personality the gave him, than "Don't Mine at Night" came out, I grew to like him more! The final thing that got me to like was... Sweetiemash! The color pallets are awesome together and the personality that Button Mash has been givin would go great with Sweetie in my opinion! Come on, more button mash talk!!! He's awesome sauce!

square_series___button_mash_by_sophiecab

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...