Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The true disaster in It's About Time

ggg-2

In It's About Time, at the end Twilight said that the past her would spend the next week worrying about a disaster that didn't exist. However, in the episode, Cerberus left his post in Tartarus, and we all know happened when he did. So did a disaster occur before next Tuesday, after all?

(edited)

Only if you are trying to infer Cerberus leaving his post was the reason why Tirek showed up nearly fifty episodes later, then yes I suppose it could be considered a disaster. (Which, according to my chronological theory on another thread, means Tirek largely did nothing for the better part of up to two years after he broke out.)

Also, as long as your definition of "disaster" includes jail-breaking. Personally I think that's more like a "heinous crime" than "disaster".

Edited by Blue

Only if you are trying to infer Cerberus leaving his post was the reason why Tirek showed up nearly fifty episodes later, then yes I suppose it could be considered a disaster. (Which, according to my chronological theory on another thread, means Tirek largely did nothing for the better part of up to two years after he broke out.)

Also, as long as your definition of "disaster" includes jail-breaking. Personally I think that's more like a "heinous crime" than "disaster".

I thought it was implied that was the time when Tirek actually escaped (when Celestia mentions Tirek's escape in the season two parter closer), when Cerberus did leave his post.  Which would legitimize that something bad did happen during that (time loop paradox) week.  Which is funny because it happens in the long run.  Tirek doing nothing for a bit of a while (From that break out of jail) I'm kind of willing to accept because, he was weak from escaping Tartarus, and I speculate he was trying to gain back some of his strength, waiting in the shadows for when he could go creeping around again.