Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria

Concerto Dusk

(Well, we need the others to post to say can save us. I mean seriously why do people join if they arent gonna post?)

The slavers drag the newly unconscious victim to the cart, tying him up. And throwing him in, they start heading towards thier campat the edge if the Everfree.

(edited)

(Why does everyone have to puss iff the slavers?).

(because they are assholes and I guess we are all just that cocky)

Snowflake has been in this situation before when he was captured by Caesar he knows what its like being a slave he really was hoping they didn't have slave collars. Snowflake is some what conscious he is bleeding out very badly from his eye the back of his head and blood rushing from his mouth is making it hard to breath if he does't get treated soon he will bleed out of suffocate on his own blood  

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

Night Star woke up. "Where am I" Night Star was in a cart heading into a forest. He tried to move his legs but couldn't. "What the hell" He looked down to see he was tied up. He saw the slavers and asked them "Hey douchebags. Where are heading?" He saw the mysterious mare "Mam you still haven't answered my question. Who are you?"

Looking at the zebra the mare sighs. "Jyst how many times do we have to knock you out? I am not a fan of cutting tongues oyt bt I think I will make an exception for you." She kicks him in the shoulder. "But it might be more fun to use you as a punching bag, it seems tgat you like that kind if thing." She laughs evilly.

"Lady you've beaten the hell out of me and knocked me out twice. I can take whatever you throw at me" Night Star says to the mare. "But you still haven't answered my question. What's your name? Its just a simple question. Why can't you answer it? Maybe if you answer it I would shut up."

One of the slavers pulling the cart announces the arrival.to the base. The mare in the back replies to Night, "I am the only reason you aren't dead yet, that's who I am, now trust me and keep quiet or they will cut your tongue. Or are you some sort of masochist?"

(edited)

(Sage I think I know what you're doing)

"Fine then. But you could ask a little bit nicer" Night Star kept quiet. He heard them talking. He started saying stuff in his native language. He thought about the day he had. (In his native language) "I was searching a farm then all of the sudden a group of slavers show up and capture me. Damn what a day"

Edited by Lighting Bell

Saintly sinner had heard the conversation between the zebra and the mare. The luck! Quite possibly an insider, wanting to destroy the slavers' caravan? Ahhhhhh this was perfect! Saintly would keep quite for now, however. Tis would be a fool's errand to give any signal that he suspected that pony.

He thought to himself.

' this would have been good to have some of the 80's tribe backing me up... Great. I go AWOL on them and I guess this is karmic justice for leaving. I wonder if they'd ever accept me back...'

He kept his head low. But smiled a bit. The memories of his old tribe were great.

(Hey dirge, if you submit character sheets for yhe 89s tribe, we might meet them)

Atvthe slaver base, the mare walks int the shack where hey keep the slaves. "Look you morons, I think I might help, but now itis going to cost you. One of you killed my coltfriend(ya, I probably used wrong term) so now, we need a payment. I need three things, one is a cloak, the next is the rest of these slavers dead, and finally, i need money,"

Night Star had no money nor a cloak. But he did have a plan. "Listen if you can get me a knife I could sneak up on one of those bastards, kill him, then take his gun then the rest will follow. And if you want some money just loot the bodies" Night Star was sure his plan would work.

Snowflake is starting to awaken "ahhhhh it hurts soo much" Snowflake touches his left eye and gives out a shriek of pain "AHHHHHHH my eye they got my eye!" Snowflake notices all the blood "could they of bothered to treat my wound ugh at this rate I will be dead before I can even start working for them" Snowflake tries to stand up only to get dizzy from blood loss and falls down

"Snowflake are you alright?" Night Star runs over to Snowflake. Night Star takes out the cloth he got at the farmhouse. "Here take this cloth to stop the bleeding" Night Star handed the cloth to Snowflake. "It should slow down the bleeding a little. At least until we can get you outta here."

Snowflake puts the cloth around his head to cover his left eye "yeah nrrg thanks I don't think it will get infected I was only stabbed by a knife but I can do with one eye. just wait tell I find that... nrrg *sigh* this is going to take a lot of getting use to" Snowflake looks around the place "where in Equestria are we?"

(edited)

(Why is it whenever I post you guys post)

"A slaver camp. I don't know where." Night Star replied. Night Star looked around the hut. It brought back memories of the tribe before those damn bastards showed up. "This hut reminds me of my old hut I used to live in. Before they showed up." Night Star looked at the ground. (In his native language) "I miss you mom and dad."

Edited by Lighting Bell

Saintly spoke up. " if it's blood that you desire, give me back my pistol and I can put a bullet right between the eyes of many. But as of right now, I am unarmed. Now. You want vengeance. My suggestion is setting fire to the camp if you can. Leave us untied at night along with our weapons, and we can kill them all in the wake of the chaos. Give us back out pipbucks too, so that we can turn on the nighttime flashlight feature on them. That will signal who we shouldn't kill, as it will be hard to see. Afterwards, we defile the corpses through mutilation and leave them here. That will serve as a message to all who would follow. After that, I'll leave it up to you all if we tag along or not."

"I want the one who killed my coltfriend killed." She says coldly. "Then for 500 caps and that cloak picked up earlier you can gi free." She smiles wickedly.

Sky drill awakens in the littke shack, with quite the headache. "Wow. First day out and I have been attacked. Great."

(We still have oyr pipbucks. The fallout equestria story describes them tobe impossible to take iff.without the proper tools. Or amputation.)

(edited)

"Fine but who killed your colt friend. Since I was beaten to hell while it happened." Night Star said sarcasticly. "If I'm gonna be able to fight my ribs need to be healed first." Night Star's side where his ribs were broken had turned purple. "Can you get me some supplies to heal them." Night Star asked the mare.

Edited by Lighting Bell

( can I pass a speech or intelligence check? )

" look. The slavers have caps hidden around. After we kill them, you can have whatever you want. As for vengeance, you should forsake that path. Everyone who goes looking for revenge in this wasteland dies or ends up disappointed when the deed is done. When one sets their mind on revenge, the goal becomes their life obsession. What will revenge fill you with? It doesn't bring your dead friend back. You know it. I know it. This is the way the world is. As for a cloak, why hide your face? When you kill another pony, you lol them in the eye and let them see your face. Let them remember face as you send them to hell."

(Uh guys, you figures out she would help you. You don't realize thatvthe stallion that Fluttershy decided to kill was her coltfriend?)

"Well, the caps I will gladlyvtake from their corpses." [speech passes] "But one of ou killed him. So why should I help whichever one did it? The cloak is because it is rare for an article of clothing to have survived like that and is therefore valuable. Now for revenge, I want you to kill whichever one of you did it."

(edited)

"Do you mean kill one of our own?" Night Star asked. "Ahhh my ribs. Can someone get me some damn supplies to heal these." "I'm not gonna kill anyone who doesn't deserve it. Your colt friend was killed out of self defense." Night Star told the mare who was looking sad. " Hey...I know what it feels like to have lossed a loved one. I've lost many." Night Star looked at the ground. (In native language) "I've lost so many"

Edited by Lighting Bell

Steel wings had been awake for awhile and was just laying down listening to the others talk, he leans up and gets the cloak out of his bag, then holds it up.

"Your right, this is a valuable piece of clothing, pre-war even, so I'll do you a deal, Fifty caps, or my freedom and its yours, that's fair right"

(See what I mean)

"Where did you get that?" Night Star asked. The cloak looked almost brand new. Night Star was amazed at it. "Never seen anything like it." Night Star looked at the mare's eyes. He shook hi head. He said in his native language so no one could hear. "Get a grip Night. You can't let this happen again. You just met her. Not after last time."

(Why's no one asking what I'm saying when Night Star speaks in his native language)

Snowflake hears the others mentioning something about killing him "now hold on there I maybe a cyclops now but that doesn't mean I don't know whats going on you want me dead don't you none of you would dare to kill me I see it in your eyes as for you" Snowflake glares at the Mare "your little colt friend got what he deserved now explain why you shouldn't be joining him because I don't take kindly of slavers especially the one who ruined my eye"

Night Star snapping back to reality. "Snowflake no ones gonna kill you. I'll make sure they don't." Night Star fell over on the ground groaning from the pain of his ribs. "Please someone get me something for these." Night Star clutched his side. "Awww fuck it hurts."

(Ok can someone gI've Night Star something for his ribs)

The mare cruelly picks up the young pegasus. "How about this. The cloak and your friends life. Or the cloak and this pegasis life."

Sky drill literally flips when he is picked uo by the mare's magic. "Ok that is it! I have had eneough of your idiocy you damned unicorn." Flapping his wings, he struggles free as the mare jumps from Night's little fest of pain.