Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria

Concerto Dusk

(We haven't left yet. I am waiting for steels reaponse for the cape. Although fair warning. If he doesn't post soon. I will out him on probation. And take all of his non startingear and divide it. Sorry, tha cape is mine because i don't trust anyone but e or dirge to do what is needed with it.)

" well I'll be damned... These Neanderthals can actually read a piece of literature that is of scholar level? Or... Am I just giving them too much credit... Either way, this is a rare piece of knowledge... I'm keeping it.... And this boomerang.. Hmmm.., well... It is sharp, I will say that. I'm not much for throwing things though.... I guess I'll use it as a close-up last resort."

He whispered to himself. In the next tent, he could hear one of them snoring... Oh, how ripe it would feel to bring this pathetic piece of trash to justice right here, right now. But he hadn't any fuel, nor a catalyst of flame... Great. It looks like justice would have to wait. Sinner would crawl back and meet up with the group. He started to make his way towards them. It was obvious he wouldn't survive a twenty on one fight.

"hmm while Steel is in la la land I'm going to sneak around with Saintly might find something useful while here" (how have we not alert a guard yet are we just that good?) Snowflake enters a hut what seemed to be a barracks "no not much I can use here but its always worth looking for something" Snowflake opens a box and finds...

(They are just slightly smarter than a raider. They are extremely stupid.)

"I'll search with you, I don't have anything else ti do while dillweed uses that brain of his. As far as supplies, if these idiots are running around catching slaves, they will probably have what we need."

(Sage you forgot about Ponygames loot)

Night Star snook out of the hut. "Now where do I look first?" Night Star looked at the camp. "Guess I'll try that one." he said. He walked to shack that looked to house supplies. He opened the door. "Oh shit." Night Star said looking at all the boxes. He opened a locker and found....

(Sorry Fluttershy,)

Fluttershy loot: two iron bars, a recharger rifle and a copy of an idiots guide to walking.

Bell: a machete, a bicycle helmet, and a peice if scrap paper.

Sky drill, flies low iver the camp, seeing a small chest, he opens it and finds......

My loot: a pair of motorcycle forks, and a battle saddle with novguns.

(Battle saddles are required to use big guns. I also allows for ability to dual weild rifles.)

I am aking both.

"Hell yeah" Night Star takes the machete. He looks over to a big wooden crate. He walks over to it. "After this I need to get back to the group." Night tries to open the crate. "Can't open it." He uses the machete to chop open the crate. When he chopped a big hole in the crate he puts one hoof in it and bashes the crate top off. "Alright lets see what's in it. He looks in it to find...

(Sage after I search this I'm heading back to the group can you make it a lot of stuff in the crate so I can distribute it to the group.)

Ok, but be warned, and I would advise doing it based on each of our strengths. Dont give the bug gun to the little guy. One mustake, and we die.)

Inside you find, .45smg(small), a anti mat rifle(big), a .44magnum, a combat shotgun(small), equestrian assault rifle(small). Ammo, in the same order as guns. 60 .45 rounds.

30 .50 caliber rounds

40 .44rounds

35 12guage shells

60 5.56mm rounds.

Now all hell will break loose. (Steel, well whiever played him is on probation for one week, if he wants to rejoin after, he can. If I am correct, that was wolf.)

Meanwhile, senisquill, is passed out on the edge of the slaver camp.

Snowflake takes the idiots guide to walking "yess this is exactly what I wasn't looking for" Snowflake throws the book "piss off you worthless pile of..." Snowflake then looks at the rifle "this gun reminds me of another gun" (I'm referring to the Wunderwaffe) "this will do nicely very very nicely" Snowflake then decides to look through another hut and he does he finds a box labeled keep da fuk out he opens it and finds...

(Thanks Sage)

"Oh hell yes" Night Star says. He takes all the guns and ammo. He decides to use the shotgun for himself and takes the shotgun ammo. He trots back to the hut. "Guys look what I found he lays the guns except for the shotgun on the floor of the hut. "Which one do you all want?" He says to them.

(edited)

"I am taking the rifle." SkyDrill says as he picks up the anti mat. He locks it into the battle saddle and smiles evily. "Hell ya, its a hell if a lit bigger than the rifles we were allowed in the vault.

Snowflake, you found. Duh duh dunnnnnn. A golden spray painted rubber duck.

(Since I have put wolf on probation, everyone is welcome to his stuff. I am taking the cape. It has no abilities so I am not god modeing)

Edited by Sage Of Six Mirrors

Snowflake picks up the rubber duck "I wonder what this was used for in the old world" Snowflake gazes at the ducks black eyes "it may be gilded but it looks adorable it coming with me" Snowflake levitates the duck "I will call you quackers you will be my friend when I have no pony to talk to is that alright" quackers makes a squeak sound that rubber duck are suppose to make "oh were going to be great friends quackers" Snowflake walks back to the others "alright I didn't find much but this I think this gun is suppose to be rare or something" Snowflake shows the Recharger Rifle he also stops levitating quackers and puts him in his sattel bag

(Ponygames Sage posted the guns. Where is everyone else?)

"Hey Snowflake I found some guns" Night says to Snowflake. "Which one you want?" Night asks. Night Star was pleased to know he came through for his group. "Alright considering we have a little bit more firepower. All we need is Rad Away. Doesn't seem like they have any in this camp." Night says to the group. "We better get out of here while they are all asleep." Night Star eyes the ..44 magnum. He takes the revolver and checks to see if its loaded. "Are we gonna leave soon?" he asks.

(edited)

(Why is noone saving senisquill? And one gune each remember I listed five guns for five.players. keep track.if the ammo you use. It wil matter. Og and by the way, the slavers are no.linger a problem.)

As he is liading the anti mat, the slaver camp awakens ti an alarm. They start shouting. ..."an alicorn? What the byck is that creature doing here, were dead were alk bucking dead!!!!!!!"

(An alicorn is like a deathclaw and a super mutant had a baby. And it ate a lit if steroids. Then was gven gid like powers. Told y'all ti hurry and split up. Oh well. I am being nice thatis isnta fulk wing by the way.)

Night Star puts the revolver back down. Out of nowhere an alarm sounds. "What the hell?" he hears a slaver say there is a alicorn. "Oh shit! An alicorn's here!" He hears some of the slavers open fire. "Look we need to get out of here now" Night Star demands. "If we don't we're all gonna die"

Snowflakes eye bulges "holy fucking shit its an alicorn everypony we need to get the hell out of here now! the guards will be busy fighting the thing we should sneak off while we have a chance do not shoot the thing you will get us all killed" Snowflake is pretty shaken up by the alicorn attacking "*inhales and exhales* lets go now"

(don't worry I didn't forget about him mirror just waiting for the right moment) 

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

(And now we learn the wisdom of the gm. And now yo know why I put the anti mat rifle.)

The alicorn is a green one, and speaks oddly. "WE are here to claim the unicorn slaves. WE will nit accept defiance. WE know all, WE are nit pleased." As she says this every unicorn(npcs and players) feels an immense pain in their heads.

(Ok, and by the way, we are fuked. The alicorn is blocking the only escape unless y'all want to go in the Everfree and deal with more shit. we have to kill it.)

Sky drill readys his aim on the anti mat. "Screw running, let's kill it. After all, the bullets for yhis gun ate huge." Firing once, he aims at the alicorn and hits it in the wing.

The alicorn falls from getting shot. But gets back up, pissed as hell. "Who dares shot me. Show yourselves."

Snowflake stops and grabs the back of his head "ahhhh it hurts its hurts soooo much make it stop" Snowflake then grabs Night's 44 he cocks it and aims it at his (Snowflake's) head "no more no more"

(I suggest some pony do something quickly)

fh hj h jbg j  kjbg jh g hjbg ihjb h bvhj  

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

Night Star sees the situation they are in. "Alright looks like we're gonna have to fight." Night Star brings up his shotgun. He shoots hitting the alicorn in the hind leg. He pumps his shotgun and shots hitting the alicorn in the stomach. Night Star whispers an old Kawai tribal prayer.

(The tribe Night Star lived in was called the Kawai Tribe)

Edited by Lighting Bell

(edited)

( well, that escalated fast. But that is why I am fun. Helpful hint. Throw the rubber duck and shoot the damned alicorn, before she erects her shield. You have a bleeding cannon basically and it took a hell if a lt of dammag from my rifle shot. Btw, after this, I suggest listening to my hints more often,)

The alucorn bellows in pain, but still wont go down. She begins to raise her shield and stares at us wit hate filled eyes.

(I would love to help but remember Snowflake is trying to kill himself so not much I can do tell she stops making Unicorns feel pain but for reals please stop Snowflake from trying to kill himself)

(ah man do I have to throw Quackers at her will he be okay if I do so?)

(Quackers will be fine, just don't do it twice. The alicorn will destroy it the second time. You have enough focus to do those tow things. The alicorn was already injured before the fight. She did not expect an anti mat, a combat shotgun and a golden duck.)

Snowflake snaps to realization he notices the 44 aimed at his head and he throws it "ah my head" *squeak squeak* "whats that Quackers?" *Squeak Squeak* "are you sure about this?" *Squeak Squeak* "alright if you say so just be careful" Snowflake gives Quackers a kiss and throws him at the Alicorn

Night Star tries to shoot again but he finds the gun out of shells. "Shit damn things out of shells" He turns around to grab some ammo and finds Snowflake talking to a duck. "What the hell. Is that pony crazy." he whispers to himself. He shrugs it off and grabs some ammo. He loads the shells into his gun. And resumes fire.

Edited by Lighting Bell

(You are going to live tbis man.)

As quackers lands facing the alicorn, the shield finishes beingbset up. Once the duck lands, its eyes glow and evil red, and it's mouth opens. We all hear a demonic quacking, and sudden the duck shooys out a massive stram if balefire, incinerating the alicorn.