Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Life in Equestria

Lightning Bliss

(edited)

IC Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/105678-life-in-equestria/

This is an RP where anything can happen in the lands of Equestria. You could be shopping in Ponyville or Canterlot. Exploring the Everfree forest or hopping the mountains outside Appleloosa! Exploring the Crystale Empire or the Rainbow Falls town! If its in the cannon of the MLP Universe, then you can explore it!

Rules!!!! (Must Read)

- This is Equestria... that Hasbro MLPFIM created, so stick to the cannon please!

- Alicorns are allowed however...

• They cannot be OP in any magical way
  • They cannot be related to any of the famed Princesses (this isn't orginal nor cannon)
  • No God moding, no immoratlity, no obscured magical abilities
  • They cannot be born into or mutated into an alicorn...they have to have earned it aka ascention
  • Must have a good backstory to how they became an alicorn

- Do NOT take control of other members' OCs

- You may have up to 3 OCs, no more

- Keep it PG-13, I'll allow some violence and cursing but be aware kids might be playing here!

- OCs of all kinds may NOT be OP in any way, with the exception of any draconequus OCs

- Your OC may have an established residence anywhere in Equestria

- Respect others. If you want to RP with other OCs and conjure ideas or missions, or events, collaborate here on this board, thats' what it is for as well as to sign up!

- Before playing on the RP, please list your OCs in the format below!

- Have fun!

OC Sign Up

Name:

Location in Equestria:

Character Sheet Link:

Here's my sign up of my three OCs

Name: Lightning Bliss

Location in Equestria: Rainbow Falls Town

Character Sheet Link: Lightning Bliss

Name: Nights Hoopla

Location in Equestria: Mushroom House a mile outside Ponyville in a field

Character Sheet Link: Nights Hoopla

Name: Chase Razor

Location in Equestria: Vanhoover (Searching for Lightning Bliss)

Character Sheet Link: Chase Razor

The link to this RP will be posted soon as I feel enough members have joined the RP! Hope to get some ponies in to join!

Edited by Kay Dreamer
Adding link to IC thread

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Hey dude, I know you like to go outside the box with OC characters and not stick with cannon, however this is a cannon Rp, and I just can't understand how a half pony gryphon, that doesn't even have a horn... can conjure magic, and swim underwater and has gills for no apparent reason.

When i first read your OC i was like 'aww adorable! Pony half gryphon! I wonder what her physical talents are..." only to be shut down by un-neccissary magical traits that she doesn't even need to stand out. She's a half gryphon pony with a cutiemark, thats out going enough...If you want my advice, take out the magic traits she has and the gills... She's adorable as a pony gryphon, who probably has amazing phsyical strength of a gryphon with the agility aspects of a pony, or even a pegasus pony if you like. Would make sense if she was half grhpon half unicorn pony, but she would need a horn to help us connect to that! *facehoof*

Please pick an OC that is more cannon please.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Well I fell in love with the MLP Universe established by "Hasbro" so I tend to base my RPs on their universe while sometimes PG-13ing sometimes R rating it from time to time. I don't like to branch out on the rules because usually when that happends... OP OCs occur along with rule breaking and inconsdieration.

That said I approve of this OC, thank you for your understanding. Again if your not happy with the setup again you can always back out now. You don't have to join the RP you know.

9828dfdd-7512-460d-845f-bb79bc246b68_zps

(edited)

Name: Patches

Name: Lighthooves

Location: Somewhere on the road in between Canterlot and Manehatten

I haven't tested either of these OCs yet and they are literally just off the figurative drawing board. Just saying cause I may be erratic with them as I've never used them.

They're in my sig.

Edited by Firehearted

@,

Hey dude, as interesting as your OC is, he's not cannon at all and is a bit inappropriate for my aims in this RP. In what part of the MLP universe would Rarity and AJ's family, interbreed with each other? Please use an OC thats more PG friendly and can fit in with the RP style. Thank you.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Unfortunetly as the rules states, you can have an alicorn OC but they need to be cannon to the universe. This means they need to earn their ascention as alicorn and have a descent backstory to boot for it. Being born into or mutated into an alicorn isn't cannon in the MLP Hasbro universe.

@@Firehearted,

Both your OCs are approved dude! Nice!

@@Pripyat Pony,

Approved Pripyat! Thanks for your understanding!

@,

I am high-tech enough to beat Razor in a fight. I got some guns and armour, so come at me, Razor! I dare you!

Well guns don't exist in MLP for starts lol. And the part where he was considered inappropriate was the fact you previously had two famed 6 character families insisting on incest... or inbreeding. I don't mean to debate or start a protest on the ideas of inbreeding, but sadly it is view as inappropriate to others. In my case, it is to me since I don't support it. I appreciate you altering that though, and though I wouldn't neccissarly approve being related to one of the famed 6 since I find it unoriginal, it doesn't make your OC OP which is the real issue when it coems to OCs relating to cannon characters.

So with that I also approve your OC. Thank you for your understanding!

• Brohoof 1

@Lighting

Thanks! More ponies need to embrace science! I'm going to make a video giving a representation of TechQuestria, my home, and science will be revealed for all.

I'm going to use Simcity 5 to represent it. It's the easiest I can do.

@@Phony,

Can I just say I love your OC already? An earth pony BAM (so rare these days) and a cute design! (Wish you had an pic of him!)

Approved!

@,

There is no Techquestria in the MLP Hasbro Universe though... So if your gonna participate in this RP, keep to the Equestria rules plz.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

By chance could I join this? I know I have the nerve to ask, but this seems pretty good and I'd like the join. With your approval of course. And if you do give the go ahead I'd like to use my OC Rag Stitch.  But if he ain't canon enough I could use my other OC, Crowbar.

Edited by Gloomfury