Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What keeps you intrested in the shows you watch?

TopazReshiram

I continue to watch Naruto because it reminds me of the Fire Emblem series.

Itachi from Naruto being smiler to the Black Knight from FE Radiant Dawn both are very strong and dignified. Also you never found out there true motives until both passed. As well as Itachi serving under Madara smiler to how the Black Knight served under Sephiran. Sephiran from FE Radiant Dawn and Madara from Naruto both had intentions for waking the Goddess they served under. Kaguya from Naruto known as the Rabbit Goddess wished to make everyone submit to her will. Ashera from FE Radiant Dawn was woken up to the peak of the world fighting and wanted to destroy the world and build a new one. Ashera is the Goddess of she is the embodiment of order, stability, and law. FE as a series came out in 1990 and Naruto came out in 1999.

The background growth of the world the show takes place in, and the continual evolution of the society that surrounds the main characters. A well written roster of characters is what gets me into a show, but the background expansion of the world and society they live in is what normally keeps me interested.

• Brohoof 1

The background growth of the world the show takes place in, and the continual evolution of the society that surrounds the main characters. A well written roster of characters is what gets me into a show, but the background expansion of the world and society they live in is what normally keeps me interested.

You just nailed why I put Avatar: The Last Airbender in my top 5 cartoons.

• Brohoof 1

A show must have characters that appeal to me and a story that is filled with action, drama, and twists.

However, if the show is funny enough, one of those areas can certainly be weaker. Characters are probably the most important aspect for me though.

Character, humor, and an interesting story is what's kept me interested in My Little Pony for this long, as well as shows like Game of Thrones, Dan Vs, Transformers, Ben 10, Power Rangers, and several others.

You just nailed why I put Avatar: The Last Airbender in my top 5 cartoons.

It is the main reason I enjoy Adventure Time. The characters are alright, but what really keeps me interested in it is the background and world. The land of Ooo has a very unique and interesting background and history, and episodes that show some of it (like the episode simon&marcy) is what keeps me watching.

• Brohoof 1