Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last physical object you accidentally dropped?

Courageous Thunder Dash

• 2 months later...

Lucky for me the last thing I dropped was just a regular writing pen.

I've dropped far worse before though..

During my middle-school days I once dropped the inside of an eyeshadow case directly into the toilet and accidentally swore quite loudly at 6 A.M. Luckily I didn't get in trouble back then because my grandma thought it was hilarious.

A glass bottle at my university last week. It completely shattered, and I tried to clean it up. Cut myself pretty bad, but it wasn't bad enough to need emergency medical care. Not like I can afford that anyway. I ended up walking over to another building and camped out in the bathroom there. Bled all the way there and couldn't get one of the 6 or 7 cuts to stop bleeding. Just ran it under the faucet while using my other hand to contact the university police department using my cellphone just to be safe. It didn't stop bleeding so I just gave up and wrapped it in a bunch of paper towels, barely made it to class on time. It was still bleeding after class was over, so some friends walked me over to the university health center where I was able to get a bandaid, because I'm too fucking stupid to carry my own bandaids around. 

The wound is still having trouble closing up and has burst open two more times thus far, bleeding a substantial amount but not as much as when the accident initially occurred.

A glass bottle at my university last week. It completely shattered, and I tried to clean it up. Cut myself pretty bad, but it wasn't bad enough to need emergency medical care. Not like I can afford that anyway. I ended up walking over to another building and camped out in the bathroom there. Bled all the way there and couldn't get one of the 6 or 7 cuts to stop bleeding. Just ran it under the faucet while using my other hand to contact the university police department using my cellphone just to be safe. It didn't stop bleeding so I just gave up and wrapped it in a bunch of paper towels, barely made it to class on time. It was still bleeding after class was over, so some friends walked me over to the university health center where I was able to get a bandaid, because I'm too fucking stupid to carry my own bandaids around. 

The wound is still having trouble closing up and has burst open two more times thus far, bleeding a substantial amount but not as much as when the accident initially occurred.

Harsh times. Make sure to keep an eye on those cuts. Don't want to get an infected hand. Best of luck to you.

• Brohoof 1