Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Year of equestria!.... What is it?

Shadow Scoundrel

(edited)

Well... we know the show and lines from the episodes and can name every pony that shows up in the background... but what year is it in equestria?

I'm kinda making one based off of the time of Discords power (B.D/A.D[before Discord/After Discord]) Is there a official time setup? Or is it the standard just add ponies?

Edited by Shadow Scoundrel

(edited)

It's never specifically mentioned in the show (or in any other of the media forms that I know of) what year the current timeline is taking place in the series. It's never mention specifically the date really, and it seems mostly avoided.  At best, a number of theories and essays have been written up to at least put events in a perspective timeline (albeit, without numbered dates).  

For your reference of what others have asked/commented on the timeline in Equestria (or at least the passage of time in the series) (I didn't grab everything, just the things I remember seeing before on the forums, feel free to do more looking up on the forums to see what others have said):

C.Discord's Post-S4 'History of Equestria' Headcanon

Does Equestria have years?

Do you think time has moved (quickly, slowly, about right?) in MLP:FIM series

Edited by pony.colin

It's never specifically mentioned in the show (or in any other of the media forms that I know of) what year the current timeline is taking place in the series. It's never mention specifically the date really, and it seems mostly avoided.  At best, a number of theories and essays have been written up to at least put events in a perspective timeline (albeit, without numbered dates).  

For your reference of what others have asked/commented on the timeline in Equestria (or at least the passage of time in the series) (I didn't grab everything, just the things I remember seeing before on the forums, feel free to do more looking up on the forums to see what others have said):

C.Discord's Post-S4 'History of Equestria' Headcanon

Does Equestria have years?

Do you think time has moved (quickly, slowly, about right?) in MLP:FIM series

This will be interesting. Thanks.