Banner by ~ Zero

Glass of Water (Chiptune Cover)

Leavinh

While this isn't actually one of my favorite songs from the show, I definitely thought making a cover of it would provide an appropriate challenge. Which it definitely did.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and, as always, criticism is accepted!

• Brohoof 6

Nice job mate. I don't have much experience in writing cliptune music, but I can imagine seeing in some sort of "timed challenge mini-game" in a NES game (even though I don't think NES allow this many layers).

Edited by DYLZAL

Freakin' awesome, man.  I didn't know anyone did these besides RainbowCrash88, though I admittedly haven't been pawing through every little iota of the pony music scene like I used to.

I will admit that to my personal taste I prefer NES-style to the commodore 64-style or whatever the heck it is that has those "warbly" notes I hear here, I really really REALLY hate those warbly notes even though 90% of 8bit custom music I hear online that isn't SPECIFICALLY modelled after the NES or Game Boy soundchips tend to have them.  But that's just a taste thing; they're used well enough here anyway and it's an excellent rendition regardless.  You've definitely earned yourself a subscriber.