Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone who does not have a skype and is fed up with people that say you can

RainbowDashiscool

(edited)

Is anyone who does not have a skype and is fed up with people that say you can contact me only on Skype?,I'm kinda fed up not everybody has a Skype account and some don't want a Skype account.

I do not have a Skype account but when I try too participate in a roleplay or something else some of the times they say you can only contact me on Skype and Skype makes it easier for the roleplay.

I wondering if some of the people are fed up with this.

Update: I forgot too tell why I don't have one we'll my dad and I maybe see if Skype works on this intel mac,I'm sorry if I forgot too and stuff this is why I was fed up because of two things my dad is busy and takes free time of his but I told him the other day.

Edited by Felicia

It's not about having the Skype itself, but about the means of communication.

Certain things are easier and much faster to explain via instant msg system rather than through forum posts/PM's (I'm a living example to this. I try to answer Skype convos ASAP, but when I receive a PM, I sometimes postpone the answer. It's just not that pressing.)

If, by any chance, there's a giant timezone difference between people who are trying to contact themselves, it'll take long hours, and most probably even days, to explain all the details that they may forget to type in their post but the other person will want to know about.

On the other hand, if they agree to meet over Skype even for 15 minutes, it'll probably be more than enough to explain everything to one another. Even PM's aren't that fast in the end.

If I was to be fed up with Skype, the only reason I could ever come up with would be the fact that they're using Skype instead of different messengers xD

Something that is annoying is having a mouse that doesn't always click properly. And then speaking to multiple people on here, while also speaking to multiple people on skype.