Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Life in Equestria

Lightning Bliss

@@Gloomfury, @@Firehearted,

Chase went back as his quarry attacked him, though it was the most flimsiest attack he had ever felt. The hooves on his throat were barely putting pressure on his neck. The attempts at chocking him were pathetic due...from the looks of this opponant's glossy eyes and skinny disposition...

He's weak...if I didn't know any better I'd say he looked starved to death...This is going to be too easy...

"With that Chase focuse his levitation, and thrusted Blissy forward, crashing her into the other unicorn with the gray coat.

"AHHH LOOK OUT PATCHES!" She whinnied as she came flying at the unicorn, only for her own levitation to take hold of her, stopping her just inches from his nose. She placed herself down, tremmbling, not sure what just happened.

"You're turn to go for a little flight...bum..." Chase snorted and gripped Rag with his levitation, and thrusted him up in the air. "Pathetic weakling... Why you so skinny? You think you can take on other stallions looking this way? You might as well be skin and bones! You're hardly worth taking revenge on now!" With that Chase tossed the weak Rag Stitch several yards behind him into a cluster of cardboard boxes that were gathering next to a tent. He smiled and turned to follow, casually walking forward.

Bliss shivered but finally regaind her composure and turned to see her weak friend was already getting harrassed violently.

"Oh Luna...Patches! Riley! Anala! We've got to do something!"

@@Lightning Bliss,

Rag let out a loud groan when he hit the boxes and then the ground. Chase was right, Rag wasn't the most  muscular stallion in the world. He also starved himself to many times. But there was one thing Chase was wrong about, Rag wasn't weak. Another thing that he didn't know about Rag, he had enough built up anger and sadness that could make a volcano eruption seem like a water fountain. Rag got up slowly from the ground with eyes still blazing.  

When he took a step his hoof hit something. When he looked down he saw a frying pan. Without thinking he picked it up and stormed back to Chase at full speed and slammed it  right in Chases face, knocking him down.  Then Rag stood over hims and started slamming the pan on his face, legs, even horn without letting up.

@@Gloomfury,

Chase snorted as the pan knocked him down, hitting the more tender part of his face that was injured from previously, and this only fueled his own anger and thirst for revenge. "I've about had enough of you COLT!" He whinnied and grabbed the pan with his levitation and yanked it free of Rag's hooves. Then as swiftly after doing so, right hooked the pan with his magic right under Rag's chin, sending him flying back into the same pile of boxes.

Chase stood up and snorted again, only this time he wasn't going to take his time on Rag. He charged forward and swiftly grabbed Rag with his levitation by his neck and held him upward, making him completely exposed to any attack.

He smiled in confidence as he began to encourage his magic to tighten around the skinny stallion's neck, slowly sufforcating him...

@@Lightning Bliss,@@Gloomfury,  

Patches kept panicking.

"What am I going to do?!" His eyes darted around the area looking for anything to help with the situation. The frying pan was sitting nearby. No... He wasn't strong enough. Er... Spells! Healing... healing... Numbing! That could work. Using his levitation he picked up the pan and struck Chase in the back of the head as hard as his magic would let him. Following up on his attack he cast a numbing spell on the stallion. Any second now he should fall to the ground. Hopefully.

(edited)

@@Firehearted, @@Gloomfury,

"GAH!" Chase fell to the ground. His head was pounding from the sudden struck to his head, but it was nothing a good shake wouldn't cure...only to find he could no longer feel his entire body. It tickled with numbness as he desperatly tried to find his legs. "HOW DARE YOU PEASENT!" He shrieked at Patches realizing it had to be another unicorn's magic. And since he knew the Princess was weak in magic, there could be no other explanation. "Get this spell off me now! I may just ignore you and your friends if you do! But the Princess and I along with her stallion servent have unfinished business with me!"

Bliss snorted and trotted up to Chase knowing now it was safer for her to do so.

"He is NOT my servent Chase!" She stomped the ground in front of him, "and I've had about enough of your harrassment! Guards! Are there any guards about?" She shouted towards the crowd.

"Aww come now...Floppy Ears..." Chase grinned sinisterly, "you know you love it when I give you attention...Why else do you not stop me yourself?"

"That's enough Chase... I want nothing to do with you and you know it... If my husband Nights were here..."

"Your freak draconequus husband...yes I remember him well enough... How goes his banishment from his former home in the mountains?" He grinned showing his teeth.

"You didn't have us banished...and Ponyville has apologized for their actions against him...Unlike you..." She snorted, "Now Chase...I order you to leave this festivel immiedeatly..."

"YOU ORDER ME??!!' Chase suddenly bursted his magic forward, eliminating the numbing spell off his body for the moment. He launched forward at her, grabbing the Princess into a headlock. Then in a whip of his own magic, he conjured a dagger out of thin air, as was his special talents to conjure weapons, and held it to her throat. "You never order me...your Highness..."

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss@@Firehearted,

Rag was about to pass out when Patches heat Chase on the head with the pan making him loose his grip on his throat. Rag was coughing and wheezing, trying to get some air back in his lungs. When he was breathing better he watched things go down. And when Chase put a magic dagger to he throat Rag grabbed the pan from Patches and ran over to them. He hit the dagger moving it away from Bliss and slammed the pan right on Chases horn, knocking him off Bliss. " Then he got on top of him and started slamming it on his nose and horn. 

@@Gloomfury,

Chase barely had time to make demands while holding his prey in hoof before once again, the annoying skinny earth pony attacked again, knocking the conjured dagger out of his levitation and smacking him down with the pan once more. He held his hooves up to protect his face, then in a fit of rage and magical influence...he levitated Rag up in the air, slamming him down on the ground.

"You wanna play smack the pony? I'm game..." He snarled and lifted Rag up again, this time throwing him into another booth were a pegasus pony was selling vails of rainbow liquid. The pegasus flew out just in time before Rag was slammed head first into the liquids and covered in rainbow dye. Chase smiled, then thrusted Rag out of the booth, and slammed him into the ground once, more, repeatly throwing and tossing him to his glee.

Bliss rubbed her throat and regained herself. Then turned in horror as the weaken Rag was being tossed...ironically like a rag doll. She snorted...having enough of this horrifc bullying behavior.

"CHASE LET HIM GO!" She whinnied and charged at him full on, slamming her horn into his side, and thrusting him backwards.

((Never written in first person. Ah, well!))

@@Rainbow Eclipse,@@Lightning Bliss, @@Gloomfury,  

What? How did he break that spell?! I'm getting rusty... Panic began to rise again. My mind swiftly began hit the panic back with a large hammer. Now was not the time. Deep breaths... GO.  

I looked around for anything to help. Stalls. Nothing useful. I would have casted the spell again but it drains my magic. All I could do now was telekinesis.

Think... Think! Bingo. I snatched up a large heavy pipe from a plumber's stall and turned to face Chase again. I stopped. I wasn't a fighter. I just watched a moment as Chase beat up Rag some more. Rage began to replace everything else. I wasn't a fight. I was a protector. I didn't know I had an once of wrath in me. I'd never been angered like this before.

"Get away fro him!" I screamed as I charged pipe first. Riley and Anala stopped Chase just long enough for me to bludgeon the pony to the ground. I hit him dead in the rib cage giving a nice snapping sound of ribs. Kinda sounded like celery. I like celery. Chase fell to the ground trying to protect himself. Didn't help. I hit him once again. He screamed in pain as his leg broke.

Another blow. More broken bones.

Again. Blood. Again. Snap. Again. Screaming. Again.

I didn't know what overcame me. I just kept hitting. I'd never hurt a pony like this before. And I didn't care. This bastard desired it. To an extent.

Again. Scream. Again. Snap. Again. Going limp. Again. Silence. Again. Crack. Again. Unresponsive. Again.

I stopped. At my hooves rested the still body of what was barely recognizable as a pony. He was covered in his own blood much coming from his head wounds with more of it splattered on me. 

"Want some more, bucker?!" I screamed into his bloody face. As soon as he sat up I'd give him the verbal beating of his life to match the physical one. Once he got up... 

"Come on! Get up!" I shouted at him. it was utterly silent. "Come on..." My voice dropped. Panic rising. "Come on... Get up. We're fine" He was motionless. I dropped the bloody pipe in my magic. "Come on..." I repeated at almost a whisper. I backed up a couple steps and fall flat on my haunches. 

"He'll get up... Give him a minute" I muttered. I was transfixed by his body my mouth slightly ajar. "He'll get up. Just wait" I muttered once more.

((Too much? Want him alive cause if so go on ahead. I won't complain (But I want him dead))

(edited)

@@Firehearted, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

(OOC There is NO killing in this RP, this is a cannon RP, this was abit too violent too but I'll let it fly for now, but next time try to keep it toned.)

Bliss was shaking as Riley and Anala held Chase. Her horn had clearly gave him a good gouge but nothing too serious. She ran to Rag's aid just as Patches ran passed them, sporting a pipe with his magic...and began wailing on Chase while he was being held down. After a few moments of supporting Rag, she realized something was horribly wrong. She turned and watched as the stranger unicorn she thought was one of the more peaceful shy ones...lossing it in a fit of rage...There was no mercy in his eyes as he beated her rival to a bloody pulp...till finally his strength gave out.

"He'll get up... Give him a minuteHe'll get up. Just wait..." She heard him say as she placed Rag into a sitting position and then cautiously...went over to the horrific scene. She stared at the blankness fear in Patches' eyes...then back down to a twitiching, gargled mess of himself...Chase.

The terror and pain in his eyes was a shock to her. His legs and ribs were smashed and his face a red mess. She could even see tears in his eyes as she came closer.

"By the magic that ascended me..." her mouth dropped as tears fell from her face, "Chase...can you hear me?"

The gray bloody unicorn continued to look up at her, his brows narrowed as a hint of anger still lit up in his eyes. He reached a broken painful hoof towards her, then his eyes turned to one of pleading...then he dropped his hoof...His eyes opening and closing as it became harder for him to stay awake.

"Luna and Celestia Patches...you almost..." she turned to Patches, a hint of anger for what the unicorn had done. It was true Chase was a bully and a horrid one, but even she knew he wouldn't go too far into killing a pony. Either way...no pony deserved this treatment, not even Chase. If all else, Chase and Patches had proven to her once again...not only was this her fault...but as the Princess of Peace...she should have found a way to stop it...She snorted and turned to Riley and Anala.

"We have to get Chase to a clinic NOW! Both of you! Please help me carry him!" She began gently tucking her nose under Chase's belly. She could hear him moan and his broken bones shift as she attempted to lift him on her back.

"You...*coughing and gaggin* ...don't have to...pretend...Floppy...Ears..." Chase coughed and moaned as he felt her inch forward under him, "you...enjoy seeing...me...this way...?"

"Shut up Chase..." was her only response.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

"You want to help him?" asked Anala in disbelief. "But he attacked you! And-"

"She's right, Anala," said Riley. "He may be a bully - ten times worse than what we had to deal with in school - but nopony deserves this."

Anala rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Fine."

They both held Chase on their backs.

((I thought so. Sorry. Been reading a bit too much Fallout: Equestria))

I stared down at him as they carried Chase off. I just sat there thinking. I'd almost killed him. I'd never done that. Sure, I'd been in a schoolyard fight before but this was so very different. I almost turned to treat him on the way to the clinic but I couldn't. If anything I didn't desire that right. I'd been the one to almost kill someone. I was the villain here. I stood up and began to walk in the opposite direction as the others. As I walked ponies cleared the way for the rage pony. I just left... No need to stick around. I began to make me silent way to the train station,

@@Firehearted,

"PATCHES!" Bliss whinnied at the unicorn who was attempting to sneak off from the sight, "where do you think you're going?!" She yelled at him in a diplomatic, alpha voice. "I still need you to help get Rag to the clinic as well! If you don't help him now, he'll collapse on the spot...So before you go off feeling sorry for yourself, you could instead help one of these lives here!"

She snorted as she managed to get Chase's whole body on her back, but was balanced with the help of Riley and Anala as they haistly made their way to the clinic.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"When we get to the clinic," Bliss explained to the couple as they continued, "we will tell the doctors what happened...and then I will write a ...*sighs* a order by Princess Rule...that Chase is NOT to leave this clinic without security..."

@@Lightning Bliss,@@Firehearted, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

Rag had already passed out from being slammed into the rainbow liquid booth. The other times he was slammed he was half awake and half passed out.  He had pushed himself too far and he couldn't move a muscle. He tried his best at protecting Bliss, even if it meant the end of his life. He could't help but think he failed since he couldn't beat Chase. That was all he thought about when he slipped back into unconsciousness and fell on his side.

I stopped and sighed. "Yes, your majesty" I went to Chase and began to give him what little would help. "Not much I can do. He needs bed rest and maybe a concussion test. I can set his leg though" Before Chase had time to react to the option I snapped it back into position and slapped a brace on it. "There. Now just get him to the clinic. Rag too. He still needs food and a hospital" As I said that I looked over at Rag to see him in the dye out cold.

"I've got nothing for him though. Only food and rest helps starvation" I levitated Rag to me carefully. It was somewhat straining with a good portion of my magic zapped from the numbing spell.

"Once I'm done I'll be on my way. Sorry to give you all trouble"

@@Firehearted, @@Gloomfury,

"Just...gah..." she panted feeling the weight of Chase. Unlike Rag, he was defiently heavier...he had the muscle and enough fat of a stallion to make him so. "Just get Rag to a clinic...sperate from Chase..." She ordered Patches. "There's another one on the other side of the festivel. I'll be over...there...hmpf...soon as I sort Chase Razor out. After that..."

She took a breath, but gave Patches a firm eye, "I want to have a talk with you Patches...alone...Is that understood?"

She was angry, she could feel it building up in her stomach. But she didn't neccissarly know where to direct that anger. It was all caused by a situation that could have been avoided have she just had the magical ability and skills for what she is, to defuse the situation Chase Razor caused. He was her problem...and a as a result innocent ponies got hurt, including Chase himself. All of this shouldn't have happened...But the least thing she could do was figure out why an innocent pony like Patches...would snap so violently in the first place.

"No sneaking off..." she added in as they seperated, "get going!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Riley, Anala...hmpf..." she struggled under the weight and placed some of it on Riley unfortunetly to ease the strain, "thank you...for helping...Chase is...gah...I wish I could explain under the circumstances."

"*Coughs* save your breath....Floppy Ears..." Chase grinned, enjoying that he was hurting his rival in someway, though he was somewhat blushing at the fact a princess, his once little crush, was carrying him to safety. "You'll just...sweet talk and sugar coat...*coughs up more blood* what really happened..."

"Shut UP CHASE!" She snorted.

@@Gloomfury

"Yes, ma'am" I replied with a frown. Bliss was the last person I wanted to talk to. What I wanted was to leave and never remember what had just happened but alas life wouldn't let me off the hook. I placed Rag on my back to let my magic rest and began the walk to the clinic. He wasn't that heavy then again he was skin and bones.

It wasn't a long walk. The fair wasn't too long. The tent that served as the clinic was no bigger than a small house. I pushed aside the flap of the tent to show a few ponies in medical garb walking around. A couple cots were in the corner with some cabinets full of medical supplies. The only other patient was a mare who had gotten a bad cut on her leg. One of the medical ponies looked my way.

"Can I help you?" He asked in a deep, old voice.

"Yes, Rag here" I pointed a hoof behind me. "Hasn't eaten in five days"

The stallion raised an eyebrow and walked next t.o Rag. "How long has he been out?"

"The walk here. That's all"

"Place him on the cot and I'll get somepony to run up to the north south clinic to get an IV with a nutrient pack" He almost seemed bored. I gave a frown and gently let Rag down on the cot next to the mare with the cut. 

The mare with the cut glanced at Rag then me. Her eyes locked on mine then darted away. Great. Word of mouth got around fast. 

"I'm not in the mood for anything, ma'am" I told her not really knowing what I had meant myself. she nodded not looking at me. I sighed and waited for Bliss and/or the pony from the south clinic to get here.

Finally at what seemed like ages, though only a few moments of carrying, they finally made it to the clinic where Bliss quickly explained to the doctors and nurses of the situation.

"I'll take full responsbility for his injuries, it was self defense, however he will need money to get proper care, so here..." She handed them a pouch of bits. "However I need to request a personal favor doctor."

"Yes your Highness?" The doctor bowed to her, making her lift a hoof up in annoyance.

"Eh....*sighs* I want you, under no circumstances, to allow Mr. Chase Razor to leave your facility till after the fair is over."

"But your Highness?" The doctor looked up shocked, knowing it went against his policy to hold a patient against their will if they were healthy and able.

"I'm aware of your policies doctor. But your patient has a nasty habit of going where....*sighs heavily again* he's not welcome...If you allow him to leave, he will attempt to find me...and when he does...He'll...he'll be..."

"I...understand," the doctor said relucantly. "As you command your Highness..."

"Thank you..." She nodded to him, then gestured with a tilt of her head to Anala and Riley to lets head off to find Patches and Rags.

@@Firehearted,

They didn't take too long navigating through the fair as they crossed the bridge and found the other clinc with realitive ease. The first thing she did was check on Rag and was relieved to see they were getting an IV in him, and trays of heaping amounts of food waiting for him.

"I'm so sorry Rag...I'm sorry I allowed this to happen..." She nuzzled the malnurished stallion before turning her head in the direction of the gray unicorn who brought him here. She frowned as she stared at his back for a moment, not sure what to say to him. Taking a breath, she stepped forward and sat next to Patches, not saying anything for a moment.

There was a cold look in her eye, emotionless...and with a hint of uncertainty.

"Why..." she finally said after a cold nervous few minutes of silence, "why would you try to kill him...What...crazy thought occurred in your head that would make you think that would solve anything?" She turned to Patches then, her eyes rede with holding back tears as her bottom lip quivered. "Why would you do that...please...Tell me why!"

@@Lightning Bliss

I looked at her with a cold expression. I wanted to scream in anguish but I'd know I'd never do that. "I'm no killer" I told Lighting Bliss flatly. "I didn't plan to start out there either" I said with the same flatness of before pointing toward the door. "I'd prefer to considered a healer over a fighter but that ended today *Sigh* I don't know what happened out there. I just... Just..." My knees shook and a cold sweet dripped down the side of my face.

"I just... I don't know. I just swung and didn't stop..." I took a few deep breaths and locked the thought in my mind's closet. "Leave me be. We never have to meet again. I'm a lowly peasant pony and you're royalty. We have no business together. Good day, your highness" I turned around to leave not letting her give a response.

@@Firehearted,

"Oh no you don't..." Bliss snorted in annoyance now and focused her magic...Even though teleportation took a lot out of her it was only a few feet to get to Patches. She surrounded herself and jumped the 20 feet, to land right in front of him with her wings spread and head down. "You're not walking away from me that easy...And what do you mean you have no busisness being with me? Who do you think I am?"

At that she opened her saddle bag and lifted out her tiera crown she always kept with her but hardly bothered to wear.

"You think because of this stupid crown...that I'm somehow better then you? That I am in no position to have a conversation with you or any pony now?" She snorted at him, pawing the ground, "or maybe you think I'm a stuck up little Princess who shouldn't be talking to you just out of my title? It's just a title! And I will not be ignored or treated like some upper class snob! Because that is NOT what I am!" She stomped her hoof then, ceasing her pawing and turned her back to him. Taking a few breaths to calm her nerves before continuing, "The reason why I wanted to talk to you, is because I sensed something slip in you today..." She tilted her head, a tear dripping down, "I can sense it even now...there's an imbalance of peace in your heart...*Sighs* What happened with Chase should have been prevented...but I didn't know how, and once again my friends were the ones who had to suffer for my mistakes...including you...But it's different...you're peaceful nature within you has been injured...or worse..."

She turned to him then, another tear dripped down.

"It pains me...sensing this..." she sniffed, "I'm the Alicorn of Peace...and you are not at peace with yourself...I want to know why you did what you did...then maybe...I can help you."

@@Lightning Bliss,

Please don't press. "No. I just want to leave" I backed up beginning to shake and a look of fear washed over me. "J-Just go" That closet wasn't holding up too well. "I don't know what happened, alright! I just swung. You were in danger and I couldn't watch that happen. I didn't want to bang him up that bad. I just wanted to knock him away!" I shivered in anxiety and fear along with hyperventilating.

"I don't want to hurt ponies! I'm a doctor! I'm not a fighter" I whimpered to himself barely standing up straight. "P-Please go"

@@Firehearted,

Bliss blinked in surprise as the doctor pony shivered with fear... he was truely terrified.

"Am...I really...that out class...in your eyes...?" She felt ashamed then, and uncomfortable that she took a step back, then lowered her head. "Fine...I'll go..." She turned to the right and slowly began to walk past him, back to Rags, Anala and Riley. "I hope your heart will...be at peace soon," she whispered back to him as she passed by.

@@Gloomfury, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

Not wanting to make more eye contact with him, she headed back to the tent, sitting next to Rags and holding his hoof.

@@Lightning Bliss,

Rag couldn't move at all. Is his head he tried to calm down the deep, furious anger and sadness that's been festering inside his mind for some time now. He never even realized that he had something like that deep in him. He was scared, really scared. As he lied on the cot unconscious to the world. He felt a light pressure on his hoof. And without thinking he squeezed back before falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

@@Gloomfury, @Rainbow Eclipse,

Bliss tighented her hoof on Rag as she sat next to his side, her head resting on his bedside, staring at nothing...merely hoping that he would be alright...and how she could have stopped all of this from happening.

"Riley, Anala?" She turned to the two ponies who risked their time and safety to help them all, "do you think I'm a weak alicorn...?"

I had gone to leave but stopped at the doorway to the tent. I hadn't been scared of Lighting Bliss and her power. I was afraid of myself. I'd never gone that far before and that shook me. What inside me had snapped to pull that? I stood frozen in the doorway. Now what? I had no where to go. Maybe head to Canterlot and see Silver Cast? Maybe... I stood in the doorway a moment longer then made my to the train station. 

Something was wrong. I just knew it. I had that gut feeling... What had seen meant by my "Inner peace" or whatever? Never mind that. I was going to see Silver.