Hey there

Hamclub13

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watched the show. Duhr.

Hey, guys. I'm Hamclub13, but you can already see that. Everywhere else, I'm nicknamed Ham, so you can just call me that. I'm looking forward to showing my OCs, helping others with theirs, roleplaying and, well, stuff that I haven't mentioned. I'm also interested in various other stuff, but mainly Nintendo stuff.

Uh.... Idk what else to say here.

I totally agree that Nintendo is one of the best platforms out there. What kind of Nintendo stuff have you got Hamclub13?

I have a Wii, DS Lite, DSi and 3DS XL. I mostly play stuff like Mario, Kirby and Pokémon, but I've dabbled in most of their series. I'm also pumped for SSB4.

I have a Wii, DS Lite, DSi and 3DS XL. I mostly play stuff like Mario, Kirby and Pokémon, but I've dabbled in most of their series. I'm also pumped for SSB4.

Pokémon white and white 2 FTW! I have a Wii, DS lite and the DSi. Pretty fun original stuff.

Just wondering, what's with the species? As in, I'm a blank flank and then there's pony, unicorn, pheonix, etc. I know what these species are and stuff, but what do these ranks mean and how do you move up in the ranks? I'm assuming blank flank is the lowest rank.  :derp:

Just wondering, what's with the species? As in, I'm a blank flank and then there's pony, unicorn, pheonix, etc. I know what these species are and stuff, but what do these ranks mean and how do you move up in the ranks? I'm assuming blank flank is the lowest rank. :derp:

They are showing in how many posts you have. When you hit five posts, you get to muffin, after that is at 40 I think with cupcake.

They are showing in how many posts you have. When you hit five posts, you get to muffin, after that is at 40 I think with cupcake.

k thanks for that!

Hey there, Ham! Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll like it here. Enjoy your stay :D

thank yoooou!

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

I hope you have a good time! I'm sure that you will enjoy it here, I have made lots of friends here, so I am sure you will too!

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

Hello, Ham :)

I apologize because I know that this welcome is a but overdue.

But, welcome nonetheless! :D