Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A City Lit By Lanterns (Underground RP)

CabooseandDonut

Once upon a time, the world was at war. Everyone was fighting, and it was nearly unbearable...Until one day, some of the groups came together, and devised a plan to stop the war. They were all in agreement, and so they dug tunnels underground to protect themeselves...The world was soon set fire, destroying the war-like individuals. The groups lived in harmony, forgetting the world above, creating a happy world underneath the flames. 
Now, there is a different war. War of survival. It has been hundreds of years, and Equestria is now rustled again. The rich are living in beautiful houses, with light and color, while poor are left in the dark. Mutation is rampant, disease on the rise, the poor are restless, and something is swirling in the pitch blackness of the Nothingness.... 
There will be a Revolution...
Which side are you on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, let's lay down some basics:
The groups, in case you were wondering consisted of the following:

Earth Ponies, making up most of the poor.

Pegasi, making up the middle class, and some of the rich.

Unicorns make up quite a bit of the Rich.

There are also Changlings, who've become integrated into normal society.

Griffons are also a factor, being anywhere from dirt poor to high class citizens. 

There are many pspecies and factions, not just 'Rich' and 'Poor'.(Gonna see a few Star Wars parallels. Be warned.)

There are the Wingdings, the poor 'Rebel Alliance' of sorts. You can never tell who's a part. Well, the poor can. It's by the red they will be wearing. Supporters also wear it, which is most of the poor. The rich think it is a fashion statement of sorts.
Then we have the Capitalia Force. The rich police-like '
Hounds' (THE EMPIRE BUHAHAHA) Although most of them are outright bad people, some are sympathetic (They don't show however. Conceal, Don't feel. Although they have little red pins on their inside jackets...)  'Hounds' is the nickname given to them by the lower classes.
And then we have everything in between the two. Not much to say....

And then...There is the Nothingness...It is rising....soon...soon.

So, uh...

Please be nice, as this is my first rodeo (On this site).

Cursing is fine...

Link me to your character!

A few essentials though: (just copy and paste, I guess!)

Faction:

Wealth Status:

This is me~:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/beaux-r6931

Faction: Wingdings

Wealth Status: Poor.

....oh...

I didn't notice that...(I'm Glowfly Prophecy on there, and the RP was originally well...humans. I haven't started it yet there, so I wanted a version of it here too...)

Anyway, I love your OC! He'll fit fit in!

Is this gonna be like a war RP? Can we have guns?

Good thing you are asking. What is the technology level in general? I suppose the rich and mighty have access to some more advanced stuff?

Good thing you are asking. What is the technology level in general? I suppose the rich and mighty have access to some more advanced stuff?

Yeah I agree. This could be like Red Army vs. Nazis in WWII. One side has weak weapons and poorly trained troops but has alot more strength in numbers and the other has great weapons and highly trained troops but is fewer in numbers. It should be good if you use it like that.

Uwaaah! I got distracted! Gomen. Gomen.

May I have a part in this?

(EARTH PONY)http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/oreo-r6892

Occupation: Chef and servant for the high class. Operates soup kitchens and such to feed the needy.

Faction: Rebel scum sympathizer.

Wealth Status: Pretty poor, managing.

Is this okay?

He looks lovely! And he sound precious~  :wub:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/prince-godric-r6903 I apoligaize for short bio. He is a work in progress and I want to test him.
Occupatuon: Prince
Faction: Hounds
Wealth status: Very rich

Ooh me likey!

Is this gonna be like a war RP? Can we have guns?

Errr....It would be at the level of a flintlock pistol...and they aren't common...

Well, yes. I'd say...early 19th century level. Not a lot, but they get by.

Well, he's not exactly a person.
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sonic-r6666
I'd understand why you wouldn't want him though

I-

Uh....It's Sonic. SAWNECK *jontron noises* 

I don't know what to say....

• Brohoof 1

Uwaaah! I got distracted! Gomen. Gomen.

He looks lovely! And he sound precious~  :wub:

Ooh me likey!

Errr....It would be at the level of a flintlock pistol...and they aren't common...

Well, yes. I'd say...early 19th century level. Not a lot, but they get by.

I-

Uh....It's Sonic. SAWNECK *jontron noises* 

I don't know what to say....

I can help you start.

Yeah I agree. This could be like Red Army vs. Nazis in WWII. One side has weak weapons and poorly trained troops but has alot more strength in numbers and the other has great weapons and highly trained troops but is fewer in numbers. It should be good if you use it like that.

O.O I didn't think about it like this...

Er...

uhm....*hides under blanket* I just wanted something based on City of Ember ;-;