Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A City Lit By Lanterns (Underground RP)

CabooseandDonut

So, uh... what exactly do you think about it?

...That I really just want a tiny shred of innocence in this...

Just a bit.

A smidge.

(It is so much easier planning RPs with the girls back at the RinmaruForums...)

...That I really just want a tiny shred of innocence in this...

Just a bit.

A smidge.

(It is so much easier planning RPs with the girls back at the RinmaruForums...)

Ah, a forum I do not know. XD

Ah, a forum I do not know. XD

...It's a...

...a forum for a dress up game website...

...It's girls only...(at least, for now...Although, you don't see a lot of guys who like talking about the 'Totally cute character' they made in a Disney Princess creator...)

I feel that in terms of weapons, they should mostly be police-types like batons or whatever the police uses. Of course they'd probably an occasional sword if things got too dicey. And maybe the rich might have ceremonial swords and perhaps flintlocks too due to their rarity. However since the story story says how ponies wanted to get away from war, most weapons would probably be in the hands of the Hounds.

But I have a few questions to ask:

-How are we supposed to start a revolution? I mean do we dump tea into the sewers or something? I'm not sure how we can blow up the death star as a bunch of poor homeless ponies.

-How does everyone find food? I mean since they're underground, they can't really grow anything... And since you mentioned that mutation is rampant... HAS EVERYPONY EVOLVED FOR CHEMOSYNTHESIS?!

-Oh and is there still that war going on the surface?(not that we'll be going up there anytime soon just wondering)

• Brohoof 1

So, uh... what exactly do you think about it?

If I may have a word in this, I too am uncomfortable with canon characters in roleplays, especially if they are from a different series. However, Equestria is known to have many mythological creatures and sorts, and maybe a Hedgehogman is also among them. It would be just more fitting to have a hedgehogman especially designed for the play - heck, even if created by the "rampaging mutations" or whatnot.

In terms of food, the underground provides a vast variety of food sources, don't you know? Roots, mushrooms, insects, juicy minerals... What's not to like?

• Brohoof 1

I feel that in terms of weapons, they should mostly be police-types like batons or whatever the police uses. Of course they'd probably an occasional sword if things got too dicey. And maybe the rich might have ceremonial swords and perhaps flintlocks too due to their rarity. However since the story story says how ponies wanted to get away from war, most weapons would probably be in the hands of the Hounds.

But I have a few questions to ask:

-How are we supposed to start a revolution? I mean do we dump tea into the sewers or something? I'm not sure how we can blow up the death star as a bunch of poor homeless ponies.

-How does everyone find food? I mean since they're underground, they can't really grow anything... And since you mentioned that mutation is rampant... HAS EVERYPONY EVOLVED FOR CHEMOSYNTHESIS?!

-Oh and is there still that war going on the surface?(not that we'll be going up there anytime soon just wondering)

In love with your idea for weapons...I prefer that quite a bit...

Dump tea in the sewers...XD That's funny. It's more like...hm... Starts as just a bunch of punks not wanting to follow the rules. Then older members joined. Then they got ideas. They then began doing small things, like tiny protests, destruction of property...so on and so forth...(Ok, so maybe I don't think everything out. That's why I love you guys)  

As previously stated by me, it's supposed to have a semi City of Ember feel. (I hope I wasn't the only one to read the books. And watch the semi-okay Movie)That means there are Greenhouses (a lot), including the foods already found underground.

There is (presumably) noting left up top. (That's what they think....)

Well, if we are going towards cuty of ember, then would the food be running out? The generatir dying? Tryst me, i read and lived the books. I hated the movie. The city of ember, the city remember...... quoted from the last book. I beleive there was three.

Ok do you mind if I change my occupation cuz this sounds like there are no cars here

Ok!

Well, if we are going towards cuty of ember, then would the food be running out? The generatir dying? Tryst me, i read and lived the books. I hated the movie. The city of ember, the city remember...... quoted from the last book. I beleive there was three.

Yes! I think that would be a problem (Food) but....the generators would probably run with Magic.