Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Do Lots of Bronies Love Lesson Zero That Much?

Pinky Pie

Hi everypony! Please excuse my curiosity, but I really couldn't understand why Lesson Zero is loved that much. I rewatched it 2-3 times to understand, but I really couldn't find out why they love that episode that much. I mean, it's a good episode and it has changed the show a bit (From now on everypony must write letters to Celestia) but I don't think that this episode is any more better than any other episode. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not judging you, I just wanted to know why ^^

I think it boils down to Twilight acting so crazy, which was unexpected. It was hilarious.

You could debate the merits of that, and the other aspects of the episode, but that is pretty much the main reason.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I like the maniac side, the meltdown if you will. Unexpected and refreshing. It would become uninteresting if done too much, but these out-of-personality moments just happen once or twice per season. So it's okay. 

Why did you not like it (so much)?   Perhaps in your lack of love we can discern why others loved it.

Hi everypony! Please excuse my curiosity, but I really couldn't understand why Lesson Zero is loved that much. I rewatched it 2-3 times to understand, but I really couldn't find out why they love that episode that much. I mean, it's a good episode and it has changed the show a bit (From now on everypony must write letters to Celestia) but I don't think that this episode is any more better than any other episode. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not judging you, I just wanted to know why ^^

I think that those who loved it REALLY loved it.  But many of us liked it a fair amount, but not that much. 

It showed a lot of great character interaction -- in that it showed how the other characters see/saw her type A personality. 

Because it shows that the main character is indeed a normal person, and can succumb to stress and anxiety just like the best of us. It creates a more relatable character when like real people, they have flaws and issues.

And it had some amazing visual gags.

Probably because people like the episodes which involve the ponies having mental breakdowns. Like for example Lesson Zero, Or Party of One.

I just personally find it entertaining, plus Twilight has some both creepy and hilarious faces in it xD.