Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Editing of a fanfiction, any help?

DoubleRainbow_Dash

Hello Im DoubleRainbow_Dash and recently I started writing a fanfiction called Under a Mother's Wings. Its my first actual MLP fan fic and I wanted to post it on FIMfiction accept there is one problem, Im not good at editing at all. So if there is anyone with time one there hands to edit the four chapters of my story so far and any others I put out I would be very grateful and your credit would be added to the final product on FIMfiction. 

Cant find it? Here's a link- http://mlpforums.com/topic/103981-under-a-mothers-wings/

(edited)

Hello Im DoubleRainbow_Dash and recently I started writing a fanfiction called Under a Mother's Wings. Its my first actual MLP fan fic and I wanted to post it on FIMfiction accept there is one problem, Im not good at editing at all. So if there is anyone with time one there hands to edit the four chapters of my story so far and any others I put out I would be very grateful and your credit would be added to the final product on FIMfiction. 

Cant find it? Here's a link- http://mlpforums.com/topic/103981-under-a-mothers-wings/

I'd be happy to.

How would you like me to send it to you?

Edited by Ezio Auditore

PMing me is the best way to get that too me 

You got it, I'll get started immediately.

Quick question, it's typically recommended that dialogue be on separate line IE:

"Hello" Said Mike

"Hello" Replied Sam

Would you like for me to separate the dialogue in your story, or keep the original format?

You got it, I'll get started immediately.   Quick question, it's typically recommended that dialogue be on separate line IE:   "Hello" Said Mike   "Hello" Replied Sam   Would you like for me to separate the dialogue in your story, or keep the original format?

Separating lines is good, Id like it to be as correct as possible   

DRD, say yes. Formatting and dialog tag fixes do need to be made so that it has a fine 'polish' and flows better for the reader.

I do have a structural commentary draft on your other chapters BTW ... I almost want to see how the story plays out but I'll be sending those to you shortly

You're doing fine BTW.

(edited)

Seems like you've already got some volunteers. If you're still looking though, I'd be happy to edit your work.

Also: I'm pretty much the biggest Grammar Nazi ever, so your work will be in good hands!

Edited by The Fortunato

f you're still looking though, I'd be happy to edit your work. Also: I'm pretty much the biggest Grammar Nazi ever, so your work will be in good hands

Any help is appreciated, just PM me with what you got or send it too me over Fimfiction at my account DoubleRainbow__Dash  

• 2 weeks later...