Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mercenaries of Equestria: The Betrayal

dragon4111

(edited)

It has been two weeks since the original Mercs of Equestria were sent out to find clues for the 6 element users. Now Celestia sent out letters to 5 new ponies with payment to find the original Mercenaries of

Equestria with of course the location of the original mercs. Now the new ponies followed the trail of the other group. Meeting the now rogue Acheron he told them the area they were in. He looked for more power as he walked away.

Now the new Mercenaries of Equestria meeting the old mercs. Will they work together or will thy fall appart like the old mercs.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/105291-mercenaries-of-equestria-the-betrayal/

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Delia paces around the village and grumbles as he wipes the blood off from a certain, snooty, and pathetic purple alicorn.
"I had to kill him to shut him up." Delia complains as she spits on the ground.
"Always complaining about something trivial."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidewinder slithers past a few trees and shrubs, occasionally stopping to look at his map. He wasn't sure if the Princess of the ponies knew he was royalty or not, but the fact that he was did not stop Sidewinder from accepting the bits and the contract. In fact, Sidewinder began to see this as an opportunity to redeem his kind. 
"Whoever these ponies are must be famous or mighty warriors if the pony princess wants them back so badly." He says as he passes more bushes. 
Sidewinder slithers out of the forest and onto the warm desert sand. He lets out a hiss of delight as he slowly slithers on. Sidewinder looks down at his map and notices he was getting closer to the spot where he was to meet the other 'mercenaries' who were already on the job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator laughs heartily as he reads the note.
"So the mighty mane six have been captured? This is what happens when you try to turn prissy mares into mighty warriors!" Asator looks at the coins and laughs louder.
Asator laughed for while before he got up and swung his hammer onto him back. He didn't care too much about the other so called mercenaries. All he could think about was the upcoming battles and how he would be able to fight until one party was dead.

Donning his armor, Mirror Slash pockets the contents of the letter. "So they finally called upon me, a disgraced general of the Griffon Kingdom. Oh well, it is time to stain these wings and claws with blood again." Flying from his residence in Canterlot, he heads toward the location of the other mercenaries. "May my family forgive me"

(edited)

Trench Club walked to the location he was give to meet others who will be on this job with hims. It as been a while since hes been to his homeland. But he still knew every inch of it as if he never left. And cause he did all he needed was one look at the location. As he walked memories of his past flood his mind. Memories of his mother and father, memories of his battles, but mostly memories of how he got his cutie mark, and of him losing his leg. Which for no reason, made him smile.

Soon he reached a village he's been once or twice. Before he entered he picked up some dirt and smeared some markings on his neck to mark that he didn't belong to this village but he didn't mean no harm. Then he head into the village, humming the song of his village.

Edited by Gloomfury

Shadow Star levitated the letter in front of her face with her magic. She laughed. "So," she said, to nopony in particular, "My skills are required. In return, I get money. Well, I haven't got anything else on at the moment, so I suppose I'm in."

The blue unicorn mare packed a few things in her saddlebags, donned a black hooded cloak and teleported herself to the village where she was to meet the old mercenaries, and the other new ones like herself. Shadow Star usually worked alone, but the amount of bits offered was large enough for her to figure that she could work with a team, for once. Shadow Star had had quite a complex life so far; she had met a stallion older than herself back when she was a blank flank filly, and had gotten in foal to him.

The stallion had left her soon after, and she had raised her foal herself, earning her cutie mark once she found that she had a talent for gambling, and also making money thru gambling. Nowadays, Shadow Star left her son to his own devices, which she had done a lot during his foalhood. Her son Diego was now a chaos mage with a great talent for chaos magic, so she felt he could take care of himself, just as she could.

Sat on the outskirts of the village Dimitri, sweating heavily from the warm climate, took a look at his body in disgust. "All this pain for nothing. I'm no closer to her..." he whispers to himself in his native tongue. Looking at the horizon he shakes his head calmly. "No use getting upset now. Can't go through that again. I need to cooperate now." Though still in a state of mental fracture Dimitri tries his best to keep himself calm and focused. It has been weeks and they still haven't accomplished their task. Still separated from his wife, it's amazing he has lasted as long as he has. Even though he did lose himself several times...

Draco was in an oasis nearby drinking but also looking at the map. Seeing where they could go next for the next artifact that they need. It was probably some symbol for the next tribe for worship. Draco also pulled out his last paper then wrote down what Delia's tribe needs. At least he would do something for his friend. He gave a sharp whistle for his pet Peregrine Falcon.

Bandages covered his sides from Delia's father's spear. That was a fight for his life if he ever had one. He sighed as he looked to the air hearing the familiar screech of his Falcon which had landed on his back. "Well then let's get back to the others shall we?" Draco asked his bird. He walked back quickly noticing the new ponies one of them an earth pony. He rolled his eyes "alright then I think I've figured out where to go next," Draco said as he looked at Delia then Light Diamond's still arm corpse "huh I thought you loved him Delia,"

@Batdragon,@Sage Of Six Mirrors,@Gloomfury,@Pripyat Pony,@Gregory House

Delia paces around for a bit longer, pondering the ramifications she could face for killing another pony. She soon realized that she didn't care and made her way to the last place she saw Draco. Delia passed by a few huts and talked with a few of her own kind. She smiled big and wide as she was reminded of her roots and what the money could do for her tribe. After talking with a few foals in her native tongue, Delia trotted to watering hole. She spotted Draco sitting there and wanted to go over. She felt that he, like Dimitri, needed their space.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator trots through the forest and sighs as every branch seems to hit his face. He pulls out his hammer and angrily knocks down trees and causing as much noise as he could. Asator spots the village in the horizon and walks towards it. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots a pony sitting on a log. @,
Asator looks him over a little before taking a detour to speak with him.
"Hello there friend, fine day to do battle."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sidewinder slides through the desert and finally makes it to the village that was pointed out on the map to him. He looks around and takes in the sight. Sidewinder enjoyed the sunlight beating down on him; the warm sand baking his scales.

Bandages covered his sides from Delia's father's spear. That was a fight for his life if he ever had one. He sighed as he looked to the air hearing the familiar screech of his Falcon which had landed on his back. "Well then let's get back to the others shall we?" Draco asked his bird. He walked back quickly noticing the new ponies one of them an earth pony. He rolled his eyes "alright then I think I've figured out where to go next," Draco said as he looked at Delia then Light Diamond's still arm corpse "huh I thought you loved him Delia,"

Landing near an oasis, Mirror Slash plked out the letter. "So I am.looking for somepony named Draco, well he is atleast one of them anyways. Looking around, he sighs and rests. "Well, if they need me, I doubt it will be hard to find a griffon by the water. After all, they must be decent to have been called upon by the princesses."

Draco saw the griffon land "I'm Draco," he said as he wave over the griffon. "You've been briefed about your mission?" Draco asked as he was starting to look alittle worn out. "I know where we are going next," Draco said as he rolled his shoulders. No time to rest nor mourn even though he needed to. Bloody Acheron and his pacts greedy bastard. "Anyhow Delia was it really necessary to kill Light Diamond?"

With a quick glance up Dimitri spotted a stallion coming towards him. He sported a beard and a long mane, and was rather imposing for a non-Sovestrian pony. "Hello....? Who you?" he responded to the stranger with some worry in his tone. He was impressed with the stranger. He spoke Equestrian well, bore scars on his body, and was a fine beard-wearer. Though not possessing a physique like Dimitri, he was quite interesting.

Lookig at Draco lazily, he yawns. "Basically I am supposed to help you hunt down clues or something. It doesn't matter. I get paid, you get a hunter on your side. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. And all I know is, I have my job. That is to help you U guess. At least I won't betray you my loyalties lie to the contract."

Draco chuckled slightly at the griffon. "I've been to the griffon kingdom. Lovely place and may I know your name?" Draco asked as he looked at the Griffon. "Draco O'Malley Owner of O'Malley's delivery service of Rare and Exotic trinket's and items," he said "And the main courier for it,"

@@dragon4111,
Delia sighs and clears her throat as she washes off the blood.
"Yes Draco, HE was a hinderance to the team. Always complaining about something or another." Delia looks at the new arrival and back at Draco.
------------------------------------------------------------

@,

"You can call me Asator, what do the call you?" Asator asks as he sets down his massive hammer.
----------------------------------------------------

Sidewinder slithers around the village, looking for the group of 'mercenaries' that he was meet with. As Sidewinder slithered through the village, attracting attention from the locals.
"Not thissssss again."

Dimitri looked at Asator's hammer with delight. A fascinating weapon, one that represents strength and power! "I called Dimitri Hammer." Dimitri responded as he put his hoof out towards Asator. "Where you from my friend? I not met another stallion in Equestria, beside me, with such good beard before." He tried to be friendly to the stranger, but was still wary of him. To be honest though, conversation with another pony really helped slightly to put his mind at ease.

Draco chuckled  slightly "Aye he did complain but anyhow are you okay?" Draco asked as he was being cautious. He really didn't need another blade in him again. "Are you still angry at me for what I did?" he asked "Look I said I needed to do it to get rid of the general of pride," Draco explained his actions.

@@dragon4111, Shadow Star arrived at the village. Checking the letter again, she saw she had to find somepony called Draco.

"Hmm," she said to herself. "So according to this letter, that's a red pegasus stallion with a blond mane and tail." Looking about, she saw a pony matching that description by the waterhole. There were others about, but Shadow Star went straight up to Draco.

"I got the letter," she said to him. "I'm Shadow Star."

@@dragon4111, Shadow Star arrived at the village. Checking the letter again, she saw she had to find somepony called Draco.

"Hmm," she said to herself. "So according to this letter, that's a red pegasus stallion with a blond mane and tail." Looking about, she saw a pony matching that description by the waterhole. There were others about, but Shadow Star went straight up to Draco.

"I got the letter," she said to him. "I'm Shadow Star."

"Draco O'Malley ma'am," Draco said introducing himself o her. "Lovely name by the way," Draco said as he walked around the village. "Is everypony here?" Draco asked as he looked around. He saw the pony of a snakey kind. "A naga pony eh. Hard to find their villages now a days,"

@@dragon4111,@@Pripyat Pony, @,

It didn't take long for Trench to reach where he was supposed to meet other mercs he'll be working with. AS he got closer he could see three ponies and a griffin, who he looks at first. Then he looked at the red stallion, the  blue unicorn mare and then the zebra mare. He was a little surprised seeing a zebra. He hardly ever seen someone else from his homeland that was a marc, let alone a mare. He dose a mental shrug as he got closer.  

He turns to the red stallion. "You must be Draco. I'm Trench Club.I'll be working with the group." He said bluntly. Then he turned to the others. "Hello, sir." He said to the griffin. "Hello, miss." He said to the unicorn mar. Then he turned to the zebra mare. "Jambo, miss." He said in his native language with a light bow to the mare.

"The name is Mirror Slash. I haven't been to the Griffon Kingdom in a few years now. So, what are the exact details, and why is one of your mercenaries laying thier dead? That does not bode well fir the rest of us." As he says this, he stands and spreads his wings.

"Alright listen up every pony," Draco said as he laid out a map. "What we are doing is more than what is says on your letter. We are facing a very old enemy," Draco said as he looked at his map. "The Seneschal of Light is our enemy. He has seven geneals each representing sin. If you don't know them. Lust, Greed, Envy, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, and finally Gluttony. We've faced Envy, Lust, Greed, and Pride. Tht leaves Sloth, Wrath, and Gluttony," Draco said as he explained. "Now What we are trying to do is save the Mane 6 as they are affectionately  called by other ponies," Draco said as he looked to the earth pony then said in the zebra tongue alittle harshly "Pay attention will you," Draco as he then began to explain once more "The stallion on ground is dead Aye and because he was starting to go crazy. Delia made a choice,"

(Green will be the color that zebra tongue speak)

@Pripyat Pony, @Batdragon, @Gloomfury,@Sage Of Six Mirrors, @Gregory House

"Well then. T is a good thing that I am getting paid so well if we are ready to kill our own alles instead if getting them some help. Do not worry, I will follow my contract. Besides, these ponies have help Equestria and thus might be my ticket home." As he says this, he lifts off, hovering above the group.

@@dragon4111,
"I am not angry at you, Draco. I just needed a few moments to recollect myself. I am fine now." Delia explained.
Delia watched as another new pony appeared and sighed as the villagers started to look on.
"si nzuri," Delia spoke in her native tongue. "sisi lazima....i mean, We must get going. The villagers are not used to so many outsiders at once."
Delia noticed the pony covered in mud and looked him over. She wasn't sure what he was trying to do with mud on his face in a vulgar pattern. Maybe he likes rollin around in mud? Delia shook her head and looked back at Draco.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@,

Asator reached out and shook Dimitri's hoof and smiled.
"DIMITRI! What a fascinating name! I come from a village of viking ponies in the Badlands." Asator stroked his beard and laughed. "ágætr! You have a good beard as well! Where do you originate from?"

--------------------------------------------------------
Sidwinder slithers up to a group of ponies. One was a zebra, the other a pegasi and he wasn't sure what the other two were. He let out a hiss and introduced himself while leering at the group.
"My name isss SSSSidewinder. I was told to sssseek out a group of hired killersss."
@@Pripyat Pony@, @@Gloomfury,

Dimitri chuckled and shook Asator's hoof heartily. "Viking ponies? I not even know such a thing existed!" Dimitri was definitely intrigued by the stallion now. As he let go of Asator's hoof he also began to stroke his beard, hearing Asator's comment he smiled and laughed again. "Товарищ, I come from distant land called Sovestria. Far Northeast, and across the ocean." He smiled happily, but he looked up at the sky and noticed the the time. He started to get slightly anxious again.