Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mercenaries of Equestria: The Betrayal

dragon4111

Draco looked around as he quickly shifted his wings to the side for a sharp turn. A beam of magical energy was shot at the group. It's heat scorching part of Draco's feathers. They were close to the kingdom for a rough landing. He could feel it as he decended into the clouds covering them in the thick layer.

@, "Discord's a  draconequus, the spirit of chaos," Shadow Star explained. "A draconequus is made up of all parts of difference animals. Discord's magic is chaos magic, and that's what my son has, so a lot of ignorant ponies thought that my son was connected to Discord. Ponies can be so silly sometimes."

Seeing the beam, Mirror Slash rolls around it. "What the hell? I can feel the features from that thing along my bloody back. What was that thing? And is anypony hurt? You, the pony in charge here, was that out objective? If so, what us firing those beans at us?"

@@dragon4111,
Delia grunts as the beam hits her. She brushes it off and scoffs at Draco.
" Zugezuge....what are you doing, Draco? Is this your first time flying cargo?" Delia asks as she stretches her neck."
-----------------------------------------------------

@@Pripyat Pony,

"Interesting. In my culture our god of chaos is a girl. Her name is Discordia....I wonder if they are the same..." Sidewinder gets lost in his thoughts for a moment. He shakes his head from side to side and looks back at Shadow. "I think I want to meet your son. If he has to face constant harassment because of his situation then he and I are the same." Sidewinder looks out of the carriage and sees a large empire coming up.
"It seems we are almost at our destination."
-----------------------------------
Asator gets up and stretches. He quickly glances at every pony in the carriage and smirks. He is gonna have fun fighting besides these souls. 

Draco landed on a platform. He then glared at Delia "That beam of magic nearly scorched my feathers. Count yourself lucky that I'm a good flyer as your a good fighter," Draco said as he snapped at her. He looked to the griffon "That was not our objective. You'll know it," Draco said as  looked around the griffon kingdom. "The crown jewels of the griffon queen. Are what we are after,"

"Why are we stealing the crown jewels? I may not be on good terms with other griffins but I still don't agree with it. Well that doesn't matter, I was paid to do a job, so let's go do it already." He says, landing next yo Draco. Shaking his feathery wings, he checks for burnsfor.

Draco sighed as he face hoofed himself "Did you even listen to what I said at Delia's tribe?" Draco asked as he looked at the griffon. Draco sighed "One of the jewels is the artifact we need," Draco said as he looked at the griffon. "You know what ask Acheron,"

@, "Maybe after we complete the mission, you can," Shadow Star replied. She took a look out the window; the magic beams bothered her not a bit, as she could see for herself that everypony was fine. "I hope we get there soon. I'm longing to get on with things, and I need to stretch my legs after the journey."

@@Pripyat Pony
"I look forward to the meeting!" Sidewinder replies.
"I agree. I do not like to wait around for a long time. And my tail is starting to cramp. It likes to be stretched out supporting my weight." 
Sidewinder looks over the the side of the carriage and saw that they were almost at the kingdom. 
---------------------------------------------------

Delia rolls her eyes and gets up as the carriage starts its descent. She looks over at Krein and Dimitri to see what they were doing.

(Hey everyone, I am rebooting this roleplay. If you are interested in continuing the story, message me or keep a look out for the new sign up. I will also be taking over the story. I should have the new roleplay up in an hour or two, depending if I am doing art or not.)

Hi all,

By request, this thread is being locked as it is being rebooted with a new DM. As such, the new DM will need to have first-post control over the new RP threads as so @, will be creating those when ready.

The new OOC for this RP is now here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/107769-mercenaries-of-equestria-redo/

The new IC for this RP is still pending.