Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Sonic and Dash (OOC)

Shadowking58

(edited)

So, seeing as my last RP Topic didn't go so well... (No One applied... *sigh*) I figured I'd try something a little bit different, and try and search for a 1-1 just to start off with.

The story of this one is that Sonic is transported to Equestria and quickly make friends with Rainbow Dash, and the two go on adventures together. It will have emotional moments between Sonic and Dash, but no over the top romance love scenario, you know, maybe kisses, but that's about it. That said, I don't want that to be the focus.

I'm going to be roleplaying as Sonic

(
So I'm going to need someone to play as Rainbow Dash.

*sighs* Oh, who am I kidding, no one will probably respond just like my last RP thread... fine, send me some self pity, I'm ready for it...

Link to RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/105807-sonic-and-dash-actionadventure/

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Shadowking58,

I'm ready when you are.  

Hey, I apologize, but I think I'm going to give the position to DoubleRainbow_Dash.

It's not you, it's just... I feel more comfortable giving DoubleRainbow_Dash the position instead.

I hope you understand.

Cool

Can I see something you've done before so I can get familiar with your RPing style?

Edited by Shadowking58

@@Shadowking58,

How come? It upsets me a little bit because of that.  

I can't really tell you, as I don't know...

Like what do you need, anything specific? Ive done several things before, but recently I did one RP with BionicBrony using an OC of mine and I wrote a fan fiction involving RD that is still in progress 

Anything you've done in the past should be fine.

@@Shadowking58,

Why don't you know. You have to have a reason. You can't just say that you suddenly switched. There has to be a reason. I've had plenty of rp experience.  

I just... can't give you an answer.

Besides, it's ultimately me who gives the position out, and... Aw forget it, I'm just going to be honest.

It's because I prefer DRD's style over yours.

@@Shadowking58,

Glad you don't take offense, but you understand what I'm saying right? 

Yeah. I do.

*filling character requirement again*

Well here's a link to my fan fiction - http://mlpforums.com/topic/103981-under-a-mothers-wings/ Im going to spare you the task of reading the whole thing, unless you want too and suggest skipping to near the end of chapter four, that may be good.

Okay, so, I'm ready, how about you?

(edited)

Im ready when you are, if there is anything else youd like to tell me beforehand I would like to know

Well, we're probably going to start right away with Sonic entering Equestria, so we will go over the backstory of how he got there later.

Yeah, I'll make the thread right now and link you to it, okay?

Edited by Shadowking58