Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which episode of MLP:FiM was your first?

firerock2245

I had previously seen fan made MLP stuff and liked that plus during one night there was a brony being bullied by a bunch of people and to try and show them that it wasn't that bad he put an episode on, I didn't tell anyone but I started to like it but that was in around 1 minute before he got insulted by people who weren't even watching so i didn't see much as it was turned off so i thought that i should start at episode one when i was sat there at midnight a few months ago as i sort of assumed I would like it 

(edited)

well the first MLP thing I saw was a Fus Ro Dah montage and one happened to be Fluttershy at the Grand Galloping Gala that was something me and my friend stumbled across

but the first episode I watched was the first episode I watched them all in order

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

Sisterhooves Social was my first episode, and needless to say, I found it pretty confusing. XD It made me want to know more though, so I went back and watched the first two episodes after that.

Yeah, after I saw A Friend in Deed, I went back and watched FiM.

Same here. Felt it was important to start at the start.

Yeah,i started on Friendship Is Magic Part 1

Surprisingly, it was the first episode of season one I watched first.

Yeah,i started on Friendship Is Magic Part 1

Same here. It's where most people started.

Same here guys, same here! :P

• Brohoof 1

After a lot of random YouTube video recommendations and curiosity building up, the first episode I saw was a 1-2 min clip of "A Canterlot Wedding". After that I was really interested and decided to watch a full episode. It was "Spike at your service" the same week it came out. Then I got hooked. Thanks YouTube! :lol:

When I decided to watch the show, I had to choose the one that had the coolest sounding title. At that time it was Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. Love the episode, but I wish it had a shorter title. It's a lot of work when I have to tell people what my first episode was. :P

• Brohoof 1

Friendship Is Magic Part 1.

I saw the show on netflix and thought it would be hilariously girly so I started with the first episode...and by the time I blinked I was at the season finale.  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I don't remember what the first episode i watched was. I would put the show on for my twins and kinda see bits and pieces, but then one night i watched the whole first season in one sitting lol.. I have loved it ever since :P Just need to catch up on season 4 now haha, but my girls would rather watch Dora blahhhhhh

(edited)

Too many Pinkie because of this:

Because of Death Battles

And that was because of Deadliest warriors

That I started watching because of my brother. He would be really upset to know he indirectly made me into a brony  :wau:

Yup... The Internet is Random. And I'm probably insane  :wacko:

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 1