Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which episode of MLP:FiM was your first?

firerock2245

Mine was episode 1 of course, due to feeling like I needed to be orderly, and when I watched the series I had no advice not to watch the first episode or watch a certain episode or something.

If we count clips, I watched part of "Stare Master" technically, but not the whole episode.

So yeah, started from the beginning, and I usual do on rewatches.

Same here, that wasn't a good idea btw because I didn't like it, I almost stopped watching.

I actually just got curious about the rest of the show watching the first episode.

Which lead to episode 3, then 4... and well, then i realized I was a Brony xD.

• Brohoof 1

Putting your hoof down.... Out of pure boredom, no convincing, no forcing, no coincidental watching, I watched it because I was bored... asked a friend what I should draw, she said Pinkie Pie, I was all "Who's Pinkie Pie?", she showed me a picture and said it was from My Little Pony, I drew Pinkie, when I was done, I was bored and asked for an episode, she gave me "Putting Your Hoof Down"... Now I'm here xD

I was introduced to the series by another show called death battle. Watching rainbow dash in action was what first peaked my interest in the ponies. :-D so glad it did because friendship really is magic. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I started with Friendship is Magic part 1 and 2.
But...The Episode that made me a brony was Episode 25 of Season 1.

Oh come on, you probably already know it.

True, I enjoyed Winter Wrap up. But Party of One was just better in my opinion.

Episode one, Friendship Is Magic :D

Same! I started at the very beginning. I wasn't sold until Fall Weather Friends. I didn't like Rainbow Dash at all, but the funny expressions in the episode really made me laugh.

my first episodes were Applebuck season and dragon quest. these two i found really funny and hooked me in to watching more. probably explains why Applejack is my second favorite of the ponies (that, and she is like most of my friends, and some of my family) then later, i watched lesson zero and that episode cemented my love for the show, and was responsible for making twi my favorite

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as I got into the show after the first season ended, my entry points were much more limited than one would have now. Nobody told me back then not to start with the first episode, like so many do these days. I'm glad they didn't though, because I loved the pilot. Started with episode 1 and I went straight ahead from there.

• Brohoof 1

Freindship is magic part 2, I was flipping through the channels then I stopped at the Hub and It came on,I didn't know it was MLP but  I watched almost all of it anyway, until my grandfather yelled at me asking me what the hell is this. I didn't know what a brony was at the time.