Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which episode of MLP:FiM was your first?

firerock2245

I started at A Canterlot Wedding actually, just because joshscorcher didn't show all of the content in the episode so I got curious and tried to find a full episode. Then I decided to watch the entire series from the very start.

At least that's what I think. It was a whole year ago since then so I have no clue.

Mine was Lesson Zero, by friend's recommendation regarding the "what's the good episode you know to get in to the show...?"  Unfortunately, that didn't work because during the episode I was like ._. as if I was watching it not in English but in something where I wasn't able to get any of the (possibly great) jokes that were in it nor appreciate the overall writing. I was told then that in order to understand the show I must watch the very first 2 episodes... Ok, did.  But apparently that didn't work out too. 

Edited by I love Jelly Otter

• 7 years later...

After watching some of Mr. Enter's reviews of the show and thinking that it looked good, I started watching the show in late 2015. The first episode I watched was Return of Harmony, followed by Lesson Zero and Party One. I loved all 3 of them and it instantly hooked me to the show.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What Episode of MLP:FiM Was Your First?

@firerock2245

Altered the title to actually say MLP:FiM. It only said MLP before which could indicate any Generation.

On 2014-07-29 at 7:29 AM, firerock2245 said:

What the title says, really. Basically, what was the first episode of MLP: FiM you saw?

My first episode was that one in Season 1 where Rainbow Dash tries to get away from Pinkie, and fails because of cartoon logic. It was boring/childish, slightly annoying (Pinkie as a character) and I didn't like the jokes of it. It took me over a year to try to watch the show again, that time knowing the show would feature Q and much more (from hearing it from the new Bronies on YouTube)

• Brohoof 1

My first "episode" was the Youtube video "Epic Pie Time" by Alligator in the Tub.

I started watching FiM because I thought "Whoa! I wasn't expecting that!" after seeing Epic Pie Time only to find out later that the fan video

and FiM were nothing alike. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

• 5 months later...