Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which episode of MLP:FiM was your first?

firerock2245

What the title says, really. Basically, what was the first episode of MLP: FiM you saw?

Mine was "A Friend in Deed". Ya know, Smile Smile Smile!

To this day, it's still my favourite.

Post what was your first below.

-Firerock2245

that is an interesting question I seem to remember seeing part of the episode just for side kicks a while back before I was interested in the show .

the first full episode was the first episode of the series on you tube.

Well, the first clips of MLP that I ever saw came from Sonic Rainboom, but the first episodes I actually sat down to watch were the Friendship is Magic episodes. Kind of a boring response, but it's the truth.

(edited)

'A Canterlot Wedding', I have been hooked ever since :)

Edited by Guest

I probably saw a few others before I started watching it, but I started with Friendship is Magic : Part 1 and 2. Netflix of course.

The first episode I watched isn't necessarily my favourite, nor is it the one that got me into the series, but I was watching "Sonic Rainboom" around the time when MLP was first released. I don't recall sitting there with the knowledge that it was MLP, rather I was just waiting for a different show to come on to watch with my younger sibling.

When I came to re-watch the series it was a massive dose of dejavu, and I realised I knew much more about the series than I thought!

• Brohoof 1

My first episode I watched was episodes 1 and 2 from season 1. 'Come Little Children' music video grabbed my attention. It made me curious as to why older people watched the show. So I watched the video, and here I am! Pegasister with a fear of the dark <3