Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which episode of MLP:FiM was your first?

firerock2245

The series premiere, "Friendship is Magic". Someone introduced me to it one day, and then I saw the third and fourth ones that same day, as far as I can remember. and then I started watching the rest of the series, out-of-order a few months later.

My first was Inspiration Manefistation.

That's a funny way to start.

Well, the first song I heard was from Winter Wrap Up, which a friend linked to me...But the first episode was Dragonshy. Been in love with Fluttershy ever since. :wub:

After watching that episode I started watching them in order from the start.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I started watching the show in the gap between A Friend In Deed and Putting Your Hoof Down.

Because I find it important to start watching shows from the very start I watched the pilot episodes and just continued watching the rest on youtube and after a friend in deed I was subconsciously hooked to the show. I saw putting your hoof down online and watched the rest of the season online and joined these forums that summer. I saw the entirety of season 3 and after that I would consider myself a true brony and I am soo glad I got to experience season 4.

(Although I saw a pinkie pie forever sparta remix and a still of rarity in art of the dress like for an article or something as first exposures to the show.)

Edited by cmarston1

Winter Wrap Up Winter Wrap Uuuuuuuup!

It was the episode my sister was watching when I came down in the morning. After that I watched the first one.

• Brohoof 1

First episode : Frendship is Magic, part 1 and 2.

I started to watch the show because I was interessed by "Winter Wrap Up" and the episode it was extracted from.

So I watched the show since the beginning and I felt in love with before I could stop myself. 11 episodes in the same afternoon, just "to see what it really is".

I actually saw Magical Mystery Cure first...so when I went back to see the other 3 seasons I knew all along that Twilight would end up as an alicorn. :P I suppose it's a good thing that I didn't have such a surprise because I've seen how people were put off by such a change in the series, and since I exptected it the whole time I wasn't disappointed or anything. :)