Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sonic and Dash (Action/Adventure)

Shadowking58

(edited)

Link to OOC Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/105729-sonic-and-dash-actionadventure-rp/

Characters:
Me: Sonic

DoubleRainbow_Dash: Rainbow Dash

'Whaa? What's going on!?" The first voice we hear of the blue hedgehog going through what looks like some sort of warp zone. It didn't last that long but in the end it did make him a little bit dizzy,.

Flying out of the portal at high speeds, he lands in the grass and rolls in it for a while until he hit a tree.

As Sonic recovered his balance, he rubbed his head. "Why am I so... disoriented and dizzy?" His vision was returning to him after hitting the tree with his back, so he looked up slightly.

"Ugghghh... Where am I?" He asked.

post-27192-0-28263900-1406668545_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash was sleeping on a cloud, trying to avoid any work for the day. All was quite, until there come a loud 'CRASH' from the ground below. "W-who's there?" Dash asked, waking up with a start. She almost half expected Derpy to be screwing around with thunder clouds again but the sky all around was clear. "Must have been nothing." she decided, going back to her nap. 

As Sonic has further regained his vision and balance, he quickly learned how to stand again. But after that, he wasn't exactly sure...

"Maybe I should just rest under this tree." He said. "Sure seems peaceful, and it'll probably help me shake off the disorientation I'm feeling right now. I'm in no shape to go looking around and finding out where I am at the moment..." With his mind set in stone, Sonic sat back under the tree, putting his hands behind his head and taking a nap.

"Rainbow Dash!" a voice called, waking her up again, "What is it" she opened her eyes to be greeted my a unhappy looking Thunderlane.

"We are on weather duty and you decided to take a nap? What wrong with you, we are five minutes late for the scheduled rain storm"

"Dont get your feathers in a bunch, I'll have to done before you know it." she got up from her cloud and began to push them together into a large mass.

"If I find you sleeping out here again I'll tell the supervisor" the other pegasus threatened. Dash stuck her tongue out at him. Once the cloud reached optimal size Dash kicked it with her hind legs, the cloud turned a deep black and started to rain.    

Sonic was restfully resting under the tree. He'd been napping for about an hour when he started to hear what sounded like Thunder.
The tree above him was thick enough so he wasn't worried about getting wet. Since when has a rainstorm stopped Sonic before? Never!

But then the bolts of lightning started coming, and when one struck close to where he was resting, he knew where he was was a life hazard, he had to find a cave.

The disorientation has wore off by now.

"Run run run run run!" Sonic took off as fast as he can, he ran up one of the trees and quickly jumped from tree to tree so he could travel and get a view of the world, unaware of the cloud in his path, he scraped the edge of the cloud, and it sucked him in.

"H-hey!" Sonic yelled. "What the hell is going on!?" Little did he know he hit one of the stray clouds from the Everfree Forest, the sticky ones.

(OOC: In Equestia, Lightning makes sound, not thunder, but where Sonic comes from, Thunder makes the sound, that's why he specifically said he heard Thunder)

Flying about the clouds, Dash looked up at the sky and could see that it was clearly noon and her shift as over. "Finally I get to do what I want". The Everfree forest was the perfect place to practice flying, the skys around it where usually clear and there was no distractions. A small smirk on her face, Dash sped off toward the forest, leaving a bright rainbow trail behind her.

"W-w-what the!? What is this goop!? Somebody help me!" He screamed. "Oh, Who am I kidding, there's probably not even someone here that can help me." Sonic glanced around the area. "If this, uh... thing, 'I don't even think you can call it a cloud' was closer to the ground, my speed could probably get me out of this, but no luck there..." He just dangled there, meshed in with the cloud. "Thank god that thunder has stopped." 

Rainbow Dash had just reached the edge of the forest, noticing the several clouds floating around, "What! Not there things again, I thought we got rid of them" she flew to one of them and prodded it with a hoof. "Well with the trick Twilight showed me, these clouds will be history in no time"  

Sonic just stayed there with a neutral look on his face, after all, there was nothing he could do until the cloud went closer to the ground, which didn't seem to be happening, he was just stuck there, hoping he wasn't about to become someone else's lunch.

Breaking her hoof free from the cloud Dash began flying around the clouds in a wide circle, picking up speed. The black clouds began to bunch together as a vortex started to form. Rainbow let out a loud woop as she spin faster and faster, the speed was so amazing. The black clouds began to break apart under the tornado's high wind speed  

(edited)

Ultimaitely, it was surprising how Dash didn't notice him, until Sonic made a loud 'YELP!" as he felt the clouds start to move. Oh no, he wasn't going to get dizzy, not again.

"What's going on this time!?" With the power of the tornado, he was able to escape from the cloud and landed on the ground with a perfect landed, before he looked up into the sky to look at the tornado that saved him. "Oh, just a natural event, it seems the whether is really out of hand today..." He said, not knowing that Pegasi control the clouds here. "But at least I'm safe now..."

Edited by Shadowking58

Noticing that somepony let out a cry, Dash stopped in flight. Without a driving force behind it the twister dissipated and no clouds remained. "Hello?!" Dash called down into the forest, "Is somepony there?" she flew down until she was just above the tree tops

Sonic rubbed his head. "Who's there!?" He asked. "I thought there was no one else here?" It sounded like that sound came from the sky, so he looked around. 
Now, Sonic had seen a lot of weird things in his time, most of them coming from his nemesis Dr. Eggman, but he wasn't expecting anything like this. Inb4 he saw the rainbow Pegasus in the sky.

Dash also caught sight of the Hedgehog, "Woah," she marveled at this new creature, "What are you?" she asked. Never before had she seen an Everfree creature like this, and it didnt appear to look like the other monsters they faced. She wanted to go down and take a closer look but she kept a safe distance away for now  

"That's what I should be asking you." He responded flatly. The Rainbow Pegasus was quite surprised that he could talk, seeing as he didn't really expect her to expect he could talk.

"Are you the one who saved me from that, er, cloud? Actually, I'm not sure you can even call it that. We're you the one who saved me from that goop, or whatever?" 

Sonic wasn't in the mood for games at the moment.

"Indeed I was" Rainbow tossed her mane, always loving to play the hero. "I just have to ask why you even were in one of those in the first place, its not like you can just run into them" despite this...thing showing intelligence that was a pretty stupid move on its part

(edited)

Sonic thought to himself. "So, if you know what that is, then I assume that means your from around here, correct?" He was surprised, but he knew that the Rainbow Pegasus wanted to know who he was, but Sonic thought: 'If I'm going to tell her who I am, I'm going to get her to ask me first!'

Edited by Shadowking58

After a short round of gloating Rainbow finally answered his questions, "Why yes, Im the one and only Rainbow Dash! Surely you've heard of me, but I've never seen anything like you around in Equestria before, who are you exactly?" her curiosity finally got the better of her and she dropped to the forest floor. 

"Rainbow Dash, huh? Well, that explains the hair color..." Sonic was wondering how this Pegasus could gloat so much, but... "And I'm afraid I haven't heard of you. But, enough about that, you want to know who I am, right?" He asked the Pegasus as she flew down to ground level. "So, uh... Pony?" He asked. "You're a... pony, right?" 

The pegasus slightly deflated upon him saying that he hadnt heard of her. "Umm...Im actually a pegasus but I suppose you can call me a pony". I guess he's more out of it than i though. she guessed, considering he hasnt heard of me before, "But ya, I'd like to know who and what you are"

(edited)

The Flat Look in Sonic's face had changed and now he had a smug grin when he said it. "My name is Sonic! I'm the world's fastest hedgehog!" While he said it, he started jogging, running in place, and exercising his legs. Sonic loved to be smug about it, he definitely has a soft spot for showing off. He wondered what reaction Rainbow Dash would give him.

Edited by Shadowking58

Dash raised an eyebrow, then she broke in to an all out laugh, "Fastest...." she managed to get out between her laughs. "Sorry, sorry..."she composed herself, "Well Ive never heard of you either Sonic, but Im afraid Im the fastest around here" she was prepared for this Sonic guy to challenge her

(edited)

"Are you mocking me?" Sonic asked, still stretching. "I think your the one who's going to be sorry, Rainbow Dash." He said with a smirk. 

"Are you kidding?" He stated confidentially, so sure of himself. "So... Rainbow Dash... was it? I'll have you know that nobody is faster then me!" Sonic took a deep breath.

"...You wanna race?" 

Edited by Shadowking58

Dash's eyes narrowed, a smile grew across her face, "You think you can beat me, there is nopony faster on this whole planet who can match me. But Iv'e never turned down a friendly competition before so your on. The first one to Ponyville town hall is the winner, do you know where that is?"

Sonic rubbed the back of his hedgehog splines. "Errr... no... I don't... I'm afraid I don't really know where that is..." Sonic was a little embarrassed now, in contrast to his cocky mood earlier.

"I'm sure there's someway you can tell me where it is, or something, right?" He asked. "After all, it wouldn't be very fair if you knew where the finish line was while I didn't, right?"