Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't get to my notification options page

Commander Frost
Go to solution Solved by Nohbdy,

(edited)

That is strange, tbh.  However, I wanted to ask you this:

1. What browser are you using?
  2. Have you tried refreshing the page?
  3. If the problem continues to occur, leave that browser open and open a different browser (Firefox and see if the problem occurs on that).
  4. If the problem doesn't occur on the other browser, then its the primary browsing that needs to be modified. 
Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 2

Have you tried restarting your browser and/or clearing the cache? Sometimes that fixes the issue.

If you've tried that, have you tried other web browsers? Looks like you're using Chrome.

I can only use chrome. And yes I have.

How do I upgrade them @@Ryzu?

Idk how to.

Well for me (I use firefox) there's a tab on plugins in the add-ons Manager. Then it gives me the link to upgrade em'. If google chrome doesn't have anything like that it'd be best to google search how to update your plugins. (I've never used chrome)

Honestly the only thing I can see that'll fix it is getting a new browser. I hear about all sorts of problems with chrome all the time. Firefox is not the best, but the most reliable.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the heavily modified nature of MLP Forums, many of our modifications (aka "hooks") cause problems with the IP.Board theme. The staff are aware of these issues. In the meantime, however, switching to the MLP Forums theme will serve as a temporary solution.

• Brohoof 1