Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private No love for changlings

dusk shade

(edited)

Hivemind-Changling king hidibg in Equstria

Lexi Rosa- Fun, friendly pegasus pony

The atory is simple. Hivemind is tired of hiding. He wants more out of life. He wants a life without fear. He wants a pony who accepts him as is.He wants his own special sonpony. I know that intro sucked but im awful at intros.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/105765-nolove-for-changlings-romance-1x1/?view=getnewpost

Edited by Dusk Shade

(Sorry for being late)

A red and blue mare about sixteen was walking to the park late at night.She opened her wings and flew to a tree and stayed there breathing slowly as she looked at the dark street.Her name is Lexi Rosa, a fun, friendly and outgoing pony but, right now she was tired from halping Pinkie out,hoping that baking was her special talent.She looked down and played with her bracelets.

• Brohoof 1

Hivemind had just returned to ponyville from manehatten. He had guised himself as a sky blue pegasi with emerald eyes named Storm Strafe. He headed home to find something to eat and found some pizza in the fridge. He went to the park to clear his head, eating cold pizza as he flew. In a nearby tree, he saw a brightly colored pony to which his first reaction would be to flee but something kept him there. He looked at the mare and tried to figure out why he hadn't fled.

She sighed and looked around then back down.She srood for a moment and flew down to the ground.She fixed her head band and walked a little down the path then stopped and sat on a bench.She looked around before closing her eyes.She opened them and sighed.She looked up and admired the moon and the stars on the sky.

Hivemind who was still desguised as Storm Strafe followed the mare as stealthily as possible still getting used to his pesasus disguise as it was not one he used often. He slowly followed her still wondering he was doing so. When he caught up to her on a bench, he tapped her on the shoulder to get het attention with a quiet hello.

Zhe smiled and looked over to the pegasus and was surprised slightly,"Oh hi,Im Lexi Rosa."She smiled at him, seeing something different but, not sure what."So, why are you out at this time its quite late."She said looking at him.She smiled sweetly and moved over on the bench.

"I always like to come out here at night", he said hopping on the bench with Lexi. "The crisp night air is great for clearing your head. What about you? Why are you out here"? He cocked hiis head as he asked his questions. "Im Hivem- Storm Strafe by the way..nice to meet you".

She sighed and smiled,"I believe the night as beautiful, just like Princess Luna, the tru princess of night, its the only time im not busy looking for a cutiemark as well."She said covering her flank with her tail."Oh and your name is Storm Strafe I like it, very unique name."She looked at him and smiled."Its nice to meet you too."

Hivemind groaned inwardly to himself in guilt of lying about his identity to this pony who was being nice to hom, his eyes momentarily showing thier true poison green color. He wanted to tell the mare who he really was but knew he had no choice but to lie...or she'd hate him like everypony else. (OOC- I know I am using my weather factory pony's form but I like him so yeah.)

(Occ:I didnt mind, since im using Lexi too lol)

She saw the green flash In his eyes.She was not phased by this just curious,"Your different, I can feel it."She smiled shyly while looking at his emerald eyes closey.She looked for a change but, saw nothing just him normal.

(edited)

Hivemind still disguised as Storm Strafe cocked his head. "Different? Different how?", he asked one fang barely showing as he began to fear he had been found out. "We cant all be perfect visions of beuty and elegance like you", he slowly hissed, his eyes solemn as he shifted nervously next to her, trying not to ruin everything.

Edited by Dusk Shade

She shook her head and looked at him,"Not a bad different, a special different, I can see it shining through you."She smiled warmly.She liked talking to Storm, she thought it was nice to talk to someone for once.She looked away and looked around the park.

"Im really sorry but I have to be somewhere in ten minutes. Could we maybe meet up sometime? If your'e too busy thats fine", he said after checking his watch. He hopped off the bench onto the ground waiting for her to reject him like everypony else, his wing twitching nervously.

She smiled at him and jumped off the bench in front of him,"Yah sounds like a plan, how about tomorrow, maybe like three."I asked curiously.I smiled and looked around the night slowly then looked at him and looked into his eyes and sighed happily.

(Fillling space lol)

"Tomarrow at three...sounds great. But, where? Ill leave that up to you as you probably know this place than I do", he says smiling that he wasnt rejectted right away for once. "This form might be worth keeping for awile", he said to himself. "Oh...how about fourish actually...I have an errend at three'.

She smiled and nodded,"Alright fourish sounds good, how about the same spot tomorrow, we can meet at the bench."She smiled and opened her wings.Looking at him she flew up and flew towards her house.Smiling the whole time there.She flew into her home and walked to her bed and snuggled into the bed.

He took flight and headed to hos "errand", which happened to be getting some dinner, not that he could have told her that, simply because if what his dinner was. She'd have left for sure. He headed to a house that still had lights on and peered through the window feeling ljkd a crimanel. Then, he grudgingly used his changling abbilities tk drain some love from the couple inside who were watching a sappy movie.

She tossed and turned in her bed as she tried to sleep.She kept thinking about storm, the fuy she met that day.She sat up in her bed and shook her head.She walked over to her window and sighed as she stayed up, looking out at the quite Ponyville, she evently made her way back to jer bed and fell fast asleep

Hivemind retreated from Ponyville and flew by Fluttershy's cottage into the Everfree Forest. There he allowed himself to meld back into his true form...the king of the changelings. His mind had only one thought..Lexi Rosa. For the life of him, he couldn't understand why he was so focused on her. "Eh..I'll figure ot out tommarrow", he said fallling asleep.

Hivemind retreated from Ponyville and flew by Fluttershy's cottage into the Everfree Forest. There he allowed himself to meld back into his true form...the king of the changelings. His mind had only one thought..Lexi Rosa. For the life of him, he couldn't understand why he was so focused on her. "Eh..I'll figure ot out tommarrow", he said fallling asleep.

She woke up in the morning and smiled as she smiled cheerfully."Oh today I get to see Storm, I wonder what we will do."She fluttered around her room cleaning things up and left outside.She smiled agsin as she skipped through Ponyville, waving at every pony that noticed her

Hivemind slitgered out pf the cave he had sleeping in and began recounting the events of the past night. "Who was that pony again...oh, right..Lexi Rosa. Crap. What did I look like last night", he said groggilly trying to remember. "Well, she-Storm Strafe, thats got to be it", he said flying to Ponyville in his disguise and heading fir Sugarcube Corner.

Lexi walked around her house trying to decide what to do.She smiled and walked out in the morning sun.She walked about PonyVille waving to some other ponies around her.She looked around and headed towards Sugar Cube Corner to get some breakfast.She walked in and looked around then walked up to Pinkie Pie and ordered some blueberry muffins.She took them and paid then sat at the nearest table.

(edited)

Hivemind flew into Sugarcube Corner and prder some muffins and a drink. As he went to the table nearest tge exit, he saw Lexi sitting close by. "Hey, Lexi", he yawned as he walked by her table. He slowly "ate" his meal. He actually just threw it away. He only buys pony food so he doesn't arrouse suspicion.

Edited by Dusk Shade

She looked over at him and smiled,"Oh hi Storm."She looked back and numbed on her muffins.She played with her bracelets that she put on the table in front of her.She finished her muffin and put her bracelets on.She walked by him and smiled,"See you later Storm."She stepped out and flew towards the park and layed in the tree again.

Edited by pinkiepartypie

Hivemind cleared his table and bought some muffins and stuff to feed the park's critters with. He headed to the park and hovered tossing bits of muffins to the squirrels. He finished feeding them and flew over to a bird's nest dropping in some cookie bits.