Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private No love for changlings

dusk shade

She heard a noise and looked around curiously to see who it is.She saw Storm and watched him behind a tree branch that covered her whole body.She saw him feed the little critters around the park.She smiled and sighed quietly,thats so sweet of him, she thought to herself.

Once had finished feeding the woodland animals, he bolted in the direction of the Everfree Forest so he could eat in daylight. He found a group of trees that he hoped would hide him well. (He is using a spell to feed so he doesn't need love). He quickly cast and allowed himsrlf to retirn to his true form for the while.

She had followed him deep in the woods then got lost.She looked around and folded her wings as she felt something scratch her.She screamed loudly and galloped past some trees running into a manticore.She screamed again as it swiped its tail towards her.She dodged and wished she hadn't followed him now.She tried running again but he had her wing under his paw.She wimpered and tugged hard,"STORM HELP"she screamed loudly

Edited by pinkiepartypie

Hivemind heard the screams and instsntly flew in their direction. He saw Lexi pinned underneath the manticore and landed in the clearing, no longer caring abiut disguise. "Come to Hivemind...you big ugly brute, Id taste much better than that plain bapgel of a mare", he coaxed with a prominent hiss in his voice. "Look at me, I'm just chock full of all kinds of vitamins and minerals. Don't you wanna grow big and strong, flabby", he taunted which got an immediate response as the manticore released her and charged him, roaring. As it charged, he summoned a spear of mapgic which impaled the mnticore, before rushing to Lexi. "Lexi....you okay", he asked, his green eyes glowing with concern.

She was breathing heavily and looked at him."Y-yes im fine thanks to you...but how do you know my name...unless..."She looked into his eyes and blinked"Storm, is that you."She asked as she tried getting up but failed.Her wing was tucked in as it had been hurt pretty bad and she looked up at him with big teal eyes.

"Yes and no. Storm Strafe is a royal guard in the Crystal Empire under orders from the sisters....he has been for months. I'm just borrowing his form while I'm in ponyille. My real name is Hivemind by the way", he said helping her up and returning to Storm Strafe's form in fear she would flee or attack him.

She blinked and looked at him as he transformed in front of her . She stood there for a minute looking him up and down before finally speaking quietly,"Why would you hide this from me...you could have told me you were a changeling but you know what I dont care...I l-love you."She had been looking down the whole time then looked back at him.Her mind racing with different things tomsay to him.

"I hid it because it is exceedingly rare to find anypony who is willing spend time with a changeling. I only showed my true form because I had to save you and that was most possible with magic", he said slowly letting the disguise fade since it had become evident that he no longer needed it aroubdd the mare. "You...love...me? Really? Well, wheather you were lying or not, I love you", he said shaking slightly.

She smiled brightly and wrapped her good wing around him."Yes I do, and hehe you love me too"She blushed a little and looked aroundnthe forest,"Hey its getting dark outside, we should probaly get going, we dont want to get caught in the mix of the woods do we"She said her eyes darting to different spots of the woods

He smiled slightly, cuasing a fang to show at which point he quickly turned away. "It really doesn't matter to me if we get lost.. this is my home after all", he said quietly. "But in this case, I can agree with getting out of the forest since you live in Ponyville. Ill walk you back if you want", he said slowly.

She smiled at him and walked around him to see his face," Hey I don't mind how long we stay, as long as I can always fin a way out of this place then I am fine staying here with you." She smiled again and looked around, walking up to a tree she leaned on the back of it and sighed quietly as she enjoyed some of the noises around her

"Okay. When you want to head home just tell me. Ill walk you home.... Or rather j-just to Ponyville.... You know what...ill just take you out tp the edge of the Everfree Forest, okay....its nothing against you....but, I can't be seen in Ponycille like this", he said quietly sitting beside her against the tree.

She had been thinking for awhile and opened her eyes as she figured out a plan,"What if I show ponies everywhere that your not a threat,your not harm or dangerous,you saved my life and yet you guys get pushed away from every pony well that is just not gonna slide,i need to figure out how to get you appreciated."She said determined

"Don't bother...its not possible....all we changelings are are love eating monsters, anyway", he said in a defeated tone. "My hive....they live here in the Everfree Forest with me....hidden away from everypony who hates us. Thanks to Chrysalis, that's just about every pony", he said putting a leg around her.

She sighed heavily as she shook her head," I just wish there was a way to make you and the others get appreciated, I hate her so much,you don't deserve it." She looked down then looked back at him and smiled," So I wonder how do changelings eat, I know you don't eat normal pony foods,so what do you eat"

"I domt actually eat parse...most changelings feed off of the love of ponies around them....but as for me and my changelings...all the changelings who broke off from pur "Queen", we usually use a nourishment spell that my old teacher wrote just for that purpose", he answered.

She nodded as she thought for a moment,"Hm,changelings aren't that bad,i like them."She smiled again and looked around to make sure nothing was there. She smiled back at  him,looking him over wondering about the others.She yawned quietly and wraped her wings around herself.

He looked at her slightly concerned when she looked around as though she thought there was somepony else there. "You sure you're allright", he asked silently commanding his changelings to patrol the forest to ensure that they were indeed alone in the forest.

Edited by Dusk Shade

She blinked and shook her head," Um...yah just making sure that no pony or some thing will come and see us, who knows what could happen if I was found with a changeling, then again I could explain to them that your an amazing stallion and an amazing friend."

"Of anypony did wander over here, they wpuldnt believe anything about me except that I'm a monster", he said quietly as a low hum came into the zone of hearing, caused by one of his changelings flying by. "So...if anypony shows up, I will just leave .....that way, I can't bother them".

She shook her head and got up quickly her wing still curled in," NO, you cant just leave, I wont let you, its not fair that you would leave when you did nothing wrong at all." She looked right in his eyes and shook her head and protested quietly," Please you cant leave me."

"Not leave in a literal sense, leave as in go deeper into the forest and return to Storm Strafe's form temporarily", he said looking back at her but turning his face away still afraid she would suddenly decide he was dangerous and flee. "I wont leave you if you really don't wantme to", he mumbled facing the ground.

She sighed and lifted up his chin towards her,"Hey,cheer up, I promise you I will do all I can to protect your secret, no one but me will know ok."She hugged him and smiled sweetly at him.Her ears perked up as she had heard a rustling noise by them somewhere.She struggled to get up and looked around eyeing the place around them.Something or somepony was there but what, she thought to herself.She had been jumpy when she heard noises, one of beimg scared and two of afraid to loose him

Hivemind walked to the rustling bush in silence. He dragged out a changeling still in silence. "Fool....no changeling can escape my mind.....I told you to go back to hive. ..so goodbye", he said pointedly sending the changeling away. He walked back her once again silent. "Sorry about that".

Hivemind walked to the rustling bush in silence. He dragged out a changeling still in silence. "Fool....no changeling can escape my mind.....I told you to go back to hive. ..so goodbye", he said pointedly sending the changeling away. He walked back her once again silent. "Sorry about that".

She sighed in relief and giggled as she calmed down,"Oh, that scared me half to death, so is that your friend or are you some kind of leader, like um the master or do they just follow orders cause they believe your better."She kinda whispered, not really expecting him to answer but, for some reason everytime she saw him, she couldnt help smile.