Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Had the Chance to Do, Which Episode's Name Would You Change

Pinky Pie

I would probably change Sleepless in Ponyville into something different, but I don't know what. I know the title is a reference to Sleepless in Seattle, but Ponyville is obviously not the place where Scootaloo and the others slept in their camp. xP

Otherwise, I'm pretty fine with whatever episode title the writers think of. xP

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd change "Testing, Testing, 123" to "Stress Test", "Maud Pie" to "A Face of Stone", and "It's About Time" to "Time Twisted" or similar.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 4

Sleepless In Ponyville, because the title is actually false advertising. Hardly any of it takes place in Ponyville! Though I have no idea what would be a better title...

Filli Vanilli ---> Shy Flutterguy

Why did they give this episode that name anyway? Because Vanilla>Yellow and Yellow>Fluttershy? So Fluttershy is the "Yellow Filly"? 

Thats nearly offensive, it is.

Also, that name tells us absolutely nothing about the episode. It shouldn't be a total give-away either, but a little hint, a tiny suggestion of what may happen in the episode makes the title always sound much better in my opinion.

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord

Why did they give this episode that name anyway? Because Vanilla>Yellow and Yellow>Fluttershy? So Fluttershy is the "Yellow Filly"? 

Thats nearly offensive, it is.

Also, that name tells us absolutely nothing about the episode. It shouldn't be a total give-away either, but a little hint, a tiny suggestion of what may happen in the episode makes the title always sound much better in my opinion.

Apparently it's a reference to the "German R&B group Milli Vanilli, whose lead singers were secretly lip-syncing in their concerts."

• Brohoof 1

Apparently it's a reference to the "German R&B group Milli Vanilli, whose lead singers were secretly lip-syncing in their concerts."

Oh! Then, of course, it is the perfect title for this episode. *Lifts hat* It tells us everything and nothing about the episode. Perfect.

But only if you knew this, so....

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

I would change Equestria Games to Spike and the Equestria Games. That way certain people wouldn't condemn an otherwise good episode simply because it didn't focus on the Equestria Games

• Brohoof 3

The one everyone would change:

Read it and Weep -> Reading Rainbow

Wow, the only one I could think of xD.

No but seriously, I can't think of much of anything else more.

I'm not good with names...

Maybe change "Maud Pie" to "Rocks"

Literally just rocks, because for some reason I like that blunt and boring title xD.