Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you eat with chopsticks?

Legacy Dash

154 users have voted

1. 1. Can you eat with chopsticks?

• Eeyup.
    • Sort of, I sometimes send meat flying across the table...
    • Nope.

I live in Japan currently, so it would be pretty sad if I couldn't! Although I learned to eat with chopsticks in South Africa while eating Chinese food anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I can use them quite well.

But because I don't order Chinese food on a daily basis, go out for fancy Chinese food, I'm not rich enough to afford a permanent pair, I can't use them that often to make it my permanent utensil.

I can't use chopsticks to save my life. The food just falls out of the chopstick. I'll stick with a fork, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I love eating with chopsticks to be honest. 

Been using chopsticks since I was 5! :D 

The only time when I HATE using chopsticks is when I have to pick up those canned mushrooms and fish balls..  :angry:

As an Indonesian-Chinese, I feel pretty ashamed that I don't have the correct form when I eat with chopsticks. HOWEVER, I have found that I can still technically eat with chopsticks since I don't send my food flying across the table... most of the time :blush:

I can't say I'm an expert, but I can sufficiently say I know how to eat noodles with ease with chopsticks. It's been a while since I've used chopsticks to eat anything else, thogh…

• 3 months later...

I LOVE eating with chopsticks!  :lol:

I thought it was cool when I was a teen, so I taught myself how to do it. Now my friends and family know me as the chopsticks master, cuz I can use chopsticks so well. 

I can pick up a single grain of rice easily.  B)

(I have such ridiculous talents) 

• Brohoof 1

I used to eat with them very often, but over time I just stopped eating the foods that'd require them. I was okay-ish with them, but I'd probably need a few attempts or so to get something small like a grain of rice :/

• Brohoof 1

I can and it was a process of monkey see monkey do. I saw my sister handle chopsticks all the time and when I actually did it for the first time I didn't have any trouble doing it so I can thank my sister for that skill.

• Brohoof 1