Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Plushie Story.

Toon Richard

@,

"You mean 'That is awkward'. Because we're not finished yet," said Discord from behind Midnight.

"This fella here likes it, don't you boy?" he said, referring to Riley.

The red stallion gleefully ate a humongous bite of popcorn. "Mmhmm! Yes indeedy!" he said though his mouthful.

"Perhaps if you had his tastebuds, you'd feel differently, Midnight!"

Before Midnight could figure out what he meant by that, Discord snapped his fingers and switched Riley and Midnight's bodies.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rainbow Eclipse

"I feel... different" midnight looked down at his body "AAAAHHH! why am I red!? why is my dialogue red!? discord what did you do?midnight asked angrily "isn't it obvious? i switched your bods" midnight turned to riley "we need to find a way to switch back, agreed?" 

@,

Riley fluttered on his hooves in a panic and looked at his body. "Oh nooooo, this is bad... very, very bad..." he murmured, not out of earshot.

He turned his body around, but turned his head back to look at Midnight. "My buttcheeks are supposed to be rounder than this!"

"i'm not too concerned with but roundness right now" midnight said, he flew back down to earth and saw Anala. he had... feelings for her that were not there before the body switch "Riley! may I ask you something about your body?" midnight called to the Pegasus

@,

Riley looked up at Midnight. "Sure, Midnight, fire away," said Riley. What would the question be? Why his mane had those distinctive spikes?

Meanwhile, in a furher away part of the Everfree Forest, Anala was too busy admiring flowers to notice their predicament.

"You wanna try and tell me why I have a crush on anala right now?" Midnight asked Riley "cause I did not like her this way before.. This" he looked over at anala and began to think out loud "though she does have a nice mane... And a good personality... And-" he was inturrupted by a hoof in the back of the head from Riley "ouch! you don't know my own strength"

@,

(OOC: Please don't godmod my OC)

Riley's eyes widened. "Wh-wha? I-I don't know why that's happening! It just..." He sighed in defeat. "Yeah, okay. I love Anala."

"But I don't see why you suddenly have feelings towards her. Feelings reside in the mind, not the body," he pointed out. "Maybe it's because you have my heart?"

Anala was allowing some spiders to crawl around her.

((Sorry, I needed something to stop him from thinking about Anala))

"Probably" midnight said "we should probably find a way to switch back though" midnight returned to the others, he walked to anala. Who was allowing spiders to crawl all around her "erm, anala? This is going to sound crazy but me and Riley switched bodies"

@,

Anala looked at them. "What? How did that happen? I knew it! Discord has been up to no good! He can't be trusted!"

Riley whispered to Midnight, "It would have been nice if I got to switch bodies with Anala."

Just then, Anala clutched her chest with her hooves, as if she'd suddenly gotten some sort of cramp. "Be right back. Ladies' room." She took a small cardboard box and ran to the bathroom while rummaging through the box.

Riley had an idea of what this meant. "Okay... maybe not so much."

(Sorry for being late)

Lexi Rosa stopped and stared back at the stallions sge happily skipped forward tonthem and raised her hoof out to them smiling brightly at them,"Im Lexi Rosa, first year in cloud breaking, and you guys are"She asked them waiting for an answer from either one

"In the wrong bodys" midnight replied, he knew it wasn't the awnser she was expecting but it was true. "I'm midnight, that's my body right there" he pointed to Riley "and he's Riley, I'm in his body. And before you ask, it was discord"

((Darn mobile version, not letting me do coloured text))

Lexi tilted her head to the side the nodded,"Well then Discord, this is just not even cool, jist kinda silly."She smirked then laughed as she stared at them."Ok ok im sorry, bit how did this even happen, its so ridiculous."She looked up and saw a cloud of popcorn and sighed,"DISCORD HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CLEAR THIS UP"

"it seemed to happen when he liked that popcorn and I didn't" midnight replied to lexi, he suddenly looked like he had an idea and his face lit up, "Riley, I think I just thought of a way to get us back to normal!" he flew up to the popcorn cloud and took a bite, it did taste better with Riley's taste buds "ALRIGHT DISCORD, I ATE YOUR POPCORN NOW CHANGE US BACK!!!" he called

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Discord popped up once again with an explosion of cotton candy, one of his many ways of making an entrance. "You're a smart lad, aren't you?" he said with a smirk. He snapped his fingers, and *BAM*! Riley and Midnight were in each other's bodies and back to normal.