Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask 11thDoctorWhooves

11th Doctor Whooves

Oh god. An anime scene of epic proportions and bad voice acting :P
Id pick Blue because Caboose is best character.

Hmm, one more question is in order I believe.

Favourite musician?

Is there any other kind of epic anime scene?

I do love Caboose, and Blue Team is my favorite of the two, though it's always a toss up between Church and Griff for my favorite character.

For music, I've got lots of favorites, I'm eclectic in my tastes.  Favorite solo artist is Michael Jackson, favorite group is Cake, and favorite Album is Discovery by Daft Punk.

• Brohoof 1

I do love Caboose, and Blue Team is my favorite of the two, though it's always a toss up between Church and Griff for my favorite character.

I think I love you now <3
Not many people share my interest in RvB :P

Im also agreed on Daft Punk and Michael Jackson. I thoroughly enjoy both their music.

RVB is what got me into Halo, and FPSs in general, before that I thought they were weird.  It's been a while since I followed it though.  I think I finished up through season 7-8 and then fell behind.

Been an MJ fan since I was a kid, and been a fan of Daft punk since Toonami premiered the first four music videos from Discovery on The Midnight Run.

• 2 weeks later...

I love all sorts of cartoons :D

Animaniacs, Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls, Family Guy, Drawn Together, the Original Transformers, He-Man, She-Ra, Kids Next Door, Rocko's Modern Life.....I could sit here listing cartoons from my childhood and adult hood all night, and probably not reach the end of the list until I went to work tomorrow, lol.  I figure that list will give you a good idea of the stuff I'm into :D

I love all sorts of cartoons :D

Animaniacs, Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls, Family Guy, Drawn Together, the Original Transformers, He-Man, She-Ra, Kids Next Door, Rocko's Modern Life.....I could sit here listing cartoons from my childhood and adult hood all night, and probably not reach the end of the list until I went to work tomorrow, lol.  I figure that list will give you a good idea of the stuff I'm into :D

And what a list that was. I think you and I will get along just fine. :)

post-26071-0-87240000-1412047566_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Daleks, well those a tricky-wicky lot. Just run, run as fast as you can, and don't think going upstairs will stop them, they can fly.  Just give me a moment, and I'll swing by in the TARDIS and pick you up.  Yes, I have redecorated, and I like it.

0.0 They can fly?! Well, I guess I'm not surprised, they are pretty tricky as it is. Thanks for the lift by the way. Also, if you had to choose between only being able to travel through time, or only being able to travel through space, what would you choose? Also, you regenerated into a pony... why?

I just thought of a very hard question for you. If you could save only one of these, ONE, from death/destruction What would you choose?

A: The T.A.R.D.I.S from destruction

B: Galiffray (if it were possible)

C: Save every companion you've ever had from death.

Edited by Melody Word

I haven't actually regenerated into a pony, my body just shifted forms when I entered this universe, the "FiM" universe, as I've heard it referred to.  It was all a bunch of things happening at once.  Lets see......if I recall, it was a black hole enveloping a star going super nova, whilst a dalek fleet were firing missiles at the TARDIS.  All the resulting explosions caused the star to explode while being sucked into the black hole, cause a massice tear in space, but not time oddly enough.  It shot me and the TARDIS into this reality, where I became a pony.

Well, I'd save that TARDIS of course.  Once I had it, saving everyone else would be simple as pulling a few leavers.

I'm sure someone on your side will be able to figure it out.

Oh, I'd stay away from them.  I've got enough work making sure this universe holds together, don't need adding multiple parallel universes to my zone of protection.

Discord......reminds me a bit of myself, only a lot more powerful.  I try to stay on his good side, though it looks like he's changed his ways lately.  Lets hope that stays.

Ah, Derpy.......I knew her well, she was my first companion when I got to this universe, but there was......an incident.  I don't like to talk about it.  I ended up having to do to her what I did to Donna Noble.  Lately I've been running around with Roseluck, but Derpy will always hold a special place in my hearts.