Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask 11thDoctorWhooves

11th Doctor Whooves

• 5 weeks later...

A normal day for me is kinda boring, honestly.  I'm looking for a job at the moment, so my days consist of getting up and hopping on my laptop, signing into skype to keep up with the rest of the Poniverse staff, and looking/applying for jobs.  Aside from that, I play video games, watch tv shows and movies, and do some cleaning around the house.

• Brohoof 1

I was scrolling through a random post and accidentally clicked on your ask link, ending up here.

Well I suppose I HAVE to ask a question now. What an awful thing to do, simply leave without asking something. :eww:

What's your favorite thing about being staff here on the forums?

Well, hello there. It seems I've come across a reincarnation of me. How are you today?

I remember you!  Always running around with, what was that we used to wear?  That thing....I didn't like that.    Anywho, I'm doing just great today, how about you?

I was scrolling through a random post and accidentally clicked on your ask link, ending up here.

Well I suppose I HAVE to ask a question now. What an awful thing to do, simply leave without asking something. :eww:

What's your favorite thing about being staff here on the forums?

My favorite thing about being staff here is LORDING MY POWER OVER ALL YOU LITTLE PONIES AND PEONS.......uh, I mean, I really like the uh....atmosphere of that staff.....yeah.....that thing.

I remember you!  Always running around with, what was that we used to wear?  That thing....I didn't like that.    Anywho, I'm doing just great today, how about you?

Ah yes, I used to wear some celery. I have a very interesting fashion sense. I'm great as well.

Edited by The5thDoctorWhooves

• 1 month later...

Doctor, you are trapped in a room with no means of escape, your sonic screwdriver has somehow been disabled, and, worst of all, your head is extremely hat-less. You look around and realize that the room is full of hats, every single kind of hat, in fact, EXCEPT for any kind of hat you've worn before.

Witch hat would you wear, and why?  >_>

Do you have any  knowledge, relation, or friendship with a grey pony with yellow hair, an uneven gaze and a bubble cutie mark?  ;)

I've quite a bit of knowledge of a lot of things, including this wonderful pegasus mare you've just described.

Sadly, traveling the universe with me was causing some difficulties with her job as a mail mare, so we don't travel together anymore, but she's still a great friend and companion.

• Brohoof 1