Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask 11thDoctorWhooves

11th Doctor Whooves

I wouldn't say friends, more like, aquaintances.  All time travelers meet eventually.  I met him the first time in 1955, though he'd already met me in 85.  We met again in the American Old West, he's doing well, his kids are great.

• Brohoof 1

if you are a doctor, who has been your most memorable patient?

That would be George.  Remarkable lad, not entirely human, who had the ability to take the things that scared him and put them into a pocket dimension existing in his closet.  I was able to help cure him of his fear of well.....everything, with the help of his father.  He's doing fine now.

Do you like grapefruit? 

Sure, its tasty :D

• Brohoof 2

now, lets say you are in your tardis wearing a pair of socks, then when you land, you see another tardis,

so you are a doc with a pair of socks and a pair of box, then, your last regeneration walks over, he is also wearing socks,

you are now a pair of docs with a pair of a pair of socks and a pair of box, you look around and notice your surroundings, you see 2 large clock towers, a pair of clocks, and a couple of oxen, a pair of ox,

you are now a pair of docs with a pair of a pair of socks with a pair of box by the pair of clocks and a pair of ox, the pair of ox come over to investigate the strange pair of box that just appeared, upon closer inspection, you see the one on the left is wearing moccasins, a pair of moccs, they do look suspicous so you both lock your tardis doors, a pair of locks, you both try to flee, but the ox block you, a pair of blocks,

now you're a pair of docs in a pair of a pair of socks with a pair of box that have a pair of locks next to a pair of clocks while you're being blocked between a pair of rocks and a pair of ox with a pair of rocks.

how do you plan to reason with them/escape?

as a clinic point of view, what are your opinion about Ebola?

Nasty stuff, I don't touch it, not even at parties.

now, lets say you are in your tardis wearing a pair of socks, then when you land, you see another tardis,

so you are a doc with a pair of socks and a pair of box, then, your last regeneration walks over, he is also wearing socks,

you are now a pair of docs with a pair of a pair of socks and a pair of box, you look around and notice your surroundings, you see 2 large clock towers, a pair of clocks, and a couple of oxen, a pair of ox,

you are now a pair of docs with a pair of a pair of socks with a pair of box by the pair of clocks and a pair of ox, the pair of ox come over to investigate the strange pair of box that just appeared, upon closer inspection, you see the one on the left is wearing moccasins, a pair of moccs, they do look suspicous so you both lock your tardis doors, a pair of locks, you both try to flee, but the ox block you, a pair of blocks,

now you're a pair of docs in a pair of a pair of socks with a pair of box that have a pair of locks next to a pair of clocks while you're being blocked between a pair of rocks and a pair of ox with a pair of rocks.

how do you plan to reason with them/escape?

Well thats simple.  It would never happen because it's a.......paradox.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Doctor, we haven't not met yet. How is the "Old Girl" Holding up. Is it's star still burning. And  have you run into the zombie clown infestation yet in your current reality? Those little buggers have been jumping between reality's like little clown flea's. Any who Got to go, let me know, if you need anything.  Toodles.

Hello Doctor, we haven't not met yet. How is the "Old Girl" Holding up. Is it's star still burning. And  have you run into the zombie clown infestation yet in your current reality? Those little buggers have been jumping between reality's like little clown flea's. Any who Got to go, let me know, if you need anything.  Toodles.

Sorry, forgot all about replying to you, there was a thing....well, a couple of things, and a Dalek, got a bit distracted.  Haven't encountered any Zombie Clowns, but I'll be on the look out for them  now, thanks for the tip.

If you and your second regeneration had a bowtie battle, who would win? or you could say, who would be (timelord) victorious?

I would be the Doctor Victorious, of course.  My bow tie is way cooler

This is the meaning of life.

Is it really?  I always thought the meaning of life was 42

• Brohoof 1