Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask 11thDoctorWhooves

11th Doctor Whooves

Is it really?  I always thought the meaning of life was 42

I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

The question was "What is 42?"

You should never forget this, when you travel to the stars.

I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

The question was "What is 42?"

You should never forget this, when you travel to the stars.

No sir, 42 is the answer, but we do not know the question.  It's alright, we can't all be incredibly clever Time Lords, can we?

• Brohoof 1

No sir, 42 is the answer, but we do not know the question.  It's alright, we can't all be incredibly clever Time Lords, can we?

Actually, the question was "What is a towel?"

We would also have accepted "What is a TARDIS?" or "What does TARDIS stand for?"

Answer; This water mammal abandoned us all without warning, because they are jerks.

Actually, the question was "What is a towel?"

We would also have accepted "What is a TARDIS?" or "What does TARDIS stand for?"

A towel is the most useful thing one can bring with them on any sort of journey.  A TARDIS is the most powerful machine for travelling time and space thats ever been created, and TARDIS stands for Time and Relative Dimensions In Space.

• Brohoof 1

A towel is the most useful thing one can bring with them on any sort of journey.  A TARDIS is the most powerful machine for travelling time and space thats ever been created, and TARDIS stands for Time and Relative Dimensions In Space.

You're awful at Jeopardy. <_<

When did we start playing Jeopardy?

I was giving you answers first. So... the whole time I've been posting. :U

Did you edit an earlier post to include the answer to the question "What are Dolphins?"

I was giving you answers first. So... the whole time I've been posting. :U

I didn't realize that

• Brohoof 1

Did you edit an earlier post to include the answer to the question "What are Dolphins?"

I didn't realize that

Obviously.

I did not edit that in, it was part of that post from the getgo.

Obviously.

I did not edit that in, it was part of that post from the getgo.

But when I quoted that post the answer didn't show up.  What kind of game are you playing here sir?!?!

• Brohoof 1

But when I quoted that post the answer didn't show up.  What kind of game are you playing here sir?!?!

Blame Simon.

Do you have goats?

Why does @Simon do so many things that he must be blamed for? :c

Because chipmunks
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear 11th Doctor Whooves,

We are experiencing a site wide containment breach of all keters and euclids in the area what do you propose we do to re-contain the entire site?

And also how's the master doing?

Edited by Corporal Fluttershy

Why does @Simon do so many things that he must be blamed for? :c

He knows what he did........

Do you have goats?

Because chipmunks

Sorry, no goats, and I'm really not sure what that has to do with chipmunks XD

Poor.........Poor.....Simon...................What is a Towel?

Who is Deep Thought?

What is Timey Wimey?

A towel is without a doubt the most useful item one can bring with them on any sort of journey.

I have no idea who this Deep Thought fellow is, sorry.

Timey Wimey is the best way to explain to someone from a linear timeline how time actually works.

Dear 11th Doctor Whooves,

We are experiencing a site wide containment breach of all keters and euclids in the area what do you propose we do to re-contain the entire site?

And also how's the master doing?

I propose.....marmalade.  It should seal the breach long enough to get it fully repaired.  Always remember that a wise bear keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat, for just such an emergency.

Haven't run into The Master in a good long while, thankfully.  I do hope he's not out there causing trouble for everyone.

Why are pants called pants? Why not butthats?

img-3547514-1-whynot_by_ninmei-d5x2ubl.j

Because Butthats would imply that they're sitting on top of your butt, rather than covering your butt and legs

I've already got a boyfriend, thank you, and sorry Zoidberg, but you're not my type, even if you do look great in a suit.

• Brohoof 1

If blaming Simon is your bread and butter, what's your bagel with margarine?

Also, I am the only SCP (Euclid) in existence to be immune to marmalade, good luck doctor.  B)

My bagel and margarine would have to be........Chipmunks and Ponies.

No one and nothing is immune to marmalade.

I am, I simply spread it on freshly baked bread and eat it. I am unstoppable! unless of course I run out of bread, in witch case I will be temporarily vulnerable to it while I go to the bakery to get more. 

I am, I simply spread it on freshly baked bread and eat it. I am unstoppable! unless of course I run out of bread, in witch case I will be temporarily vulnerable to it while I go to the bakery to get more. 

But eventually you'd eat so much marmalade and toast that you'd never be able to get up.  I happen to have an entire room full of marmalade on the TARDIS.

Oh, but you have forgotten, Doctor, I am an SCP. Why is that? because I have the ability to eat atleast FORTY TWO whole medium-large sized rooms of Marmalade, along with bread/toast. Fear me, doctor, I've eaten hundreds of rooms of Marmalade.