Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask 11thDoctorWhooves

11th Doctor Whooves

Oh, but you have forgotten, Doctor, I am an SCP. Why is that? because I have the ability to eat atleast FORTY TWO whole medium-large sized rooms of Marmalade, along with bread/toast. Fear me, doctor, I've eaten hundreds of rooms of Marmalade.

I'm sure you can eat a whole hotel full of rooms stocked with marmalade, but how about a room the size of a 200 story hotel that has its stock of marmalade as soon as 98% of it has been eaten.  Endless marmalade.  Fear me.

(edited)

I'm sure you can eat a whole hotel full of rooms stocked with marmalade, but how about a room the size of a 200 story hotel that has its stock of marmalade as soon as 98% of it has been eaten.  Endless marmalade.  Fear me.

Well then, unless you have some sort of means of getting it all to me before I'm hungry again, I'm afraid it wont matter how large your room is. You would need some sort of marmalade cannon, or perhaps a party cannon.

Edited by 10InTheTardis

Well then, unless you have some sort of means of getting it all to me before I'm hungry again, I'm afraid it wont matter how large your room is. You would need some sort of marmalade cannon, or perhaps a party cannon.

We'll see about that.

*Takes out Sonic Screwdriver and points at nearby party cannon and marmalade refill robots*  There we are, a Marmalade Party Cannon!

We'll see about that.

*Takes out Sonic Screwdriver and points at nearby party cannon and marmalade refill robots*  There we are, a Marmalade Party Cannon!

:wacko:

Well then... I uhh... shoot, you cheeky little timelord! I'm out of lame excuses...

Oh! I know! Although I am an SCP, I'm Euclid, meaning I'm not a threat to the entire universe or anything, so therefore, you have no reason to use that party cannon, right? I mean, after all, a great-yet-annoying man pony once said, "What's the point of having two hearts if you can't be a little forgiving once and a while?".

:wacko:

Well then... I uhh... shoot, you cheeky little timelord! I'm out of lame excuses...

Oh! I know! Although I am an SCP, I'm Euclid, meaning I'm not a threat to the entire universe or anything, so therefore, you have no reason to use that party cannon, right? I mean, after all, a great-yet-annoying man pony once said, "What's the point of having two hearts if you can't be a little forgiving once and a while?".

No more second chances, thats not the kind of man I am now.......

I don't think such a blade would make a great weapon, but I'd give it a try.

I'll renforce it and compress the pear material with the skin being sharp and stong the handle is up to you.

Edited by Decanus Nexus

I'll renforce it and compress the pear material with the skin being sharp and stong the handle is up to you.

That should work, but honestly, what would I need a pear based sword for?

That should work, but honestly, what would I need a pear based sword for?

poetic justice against both evil and pears at the same time. and you wouldn't have to worry about matter-eater-lad coming in and ruining your fun by eating the sword either, I hear he hates pears, too.

Also, your Marmalade rooms are now full of pear marmalade, did I mention I have other marmalade abilities? for I am AVA-SCP-ATAR THE LAST MARMALADE-BENDER!

• 4 weeks later...