Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing World/Dimension Travels

TechiePidge

Ello!

I have a idea! What if I start a story series about a character going through worlds.

Ok this is hard to explain hm...

Ok lets put it this way

Each chapter, will feature a different person, in a different dimension with a different problem!

There will be a example at the end of this post

Anyway! What I need you guys to do, its sign up! You heard me! Sign up!

Simple as it states just say

Your display name (or the name your seen as, like mine is RainMuffin)

The world you want to be featured in (MLPForums, Devaintart, etc. also Note: I might reject you if I don't know the website, sorry)

and the problem you face in that world (please be specific don't just say "friendship problems" because I probably wont accept you)

Chapter list

Chapter 1-

Chapter 2-

Chapter 3-

World list (for ideas)

Homestuck (you will NOT be a canon character, you will just be character, in their world)

Dogzer

Lioden

Rio (counts for both 1 & 2)

HTTYD (counts for both 1 & 2)

Deviant art

MLP (You will NOT be a canon character, you will just be a character, in their world)

Mlpforums

P.s. Websites like MLPforums do NOT count as the actual show MLP, so if someone is in the world of 'MLPForums' doesn't mean they are in 'MLP' as well. so they are completely different worlds

P.P.S DO NOT REQUEST THAT YOU BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A CANON CHARACTER. Just...No

Here is the example (of a chapter Im going to do)

Chapter #(insert number here)-Dogzer-RainMuffins tough time

Hi there, Im Rain Muffin and I live in the city of Dogzer. We got our name as simply as it states, our city has a love for dogs. I have recently moved here and I was automatically surprised by the requirements of the city. You absolutely MUST have a dog in order to live here! Outrageous right? I have no objection now though, I moved in near the edge of town and was automatically welcomed by neighbors. Living here has been just fine, up until I found out about that one rule.

I was cleaning my kitchen after a very messy meal I tried when I got a knock at the door. I quickly scurried over to it and opened, and to my surprise, there was POLICE outside my door! They asked me tons of questions I hardly understood for around 3 hours, but I thought they did this to every new citizen to ensure safety, then they hit me with the last question, "Do you own a dog?" at first, I thought it was just to see if I had a dog to protect the house or anything so I answered with a neat and simple "No". That was when the weird part happened.

Hahaha cliffhanger