Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes you paranoid?

Everleaf

This'll sound silly but the fire alarms at my apartment complex tend to have me paranoid because someone typically burns what they cook and it makes me wonder sometimes when it's quiet for quite some time.

Nah don't worry it's not silly I can say it's fairly normal....

Not really sure that's a topic for Sugarcube Corner, but i'll try anyway... i can't stand complete silence. I don't know why. I have to have at least some background noise or i become extremely paranoid - i start anticipating the sounds and it distracts me.

The winter, because I sleep less, get less exercise, drink less water because its all cold. Get less sunlight too unfortunately.

So that all combines, and messes me up, I cannot focus, cannot understand some things, and possibly get anxiety and paranoia, very similar to when twilight was crazy honestly. When spike was like Snap out of it! 

I even got so paranoid I thought my bro was intimidating so I was scared and threw a plastic cup at him lol.

Edited by MostBrainWhyYes

what makes me paranoid in gaming enemy Spys and Pyros, Creepers, and not being able to see an enemy but I hear it getting closer the Zombie Demons from Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds gave me nightmares for that  

what make me paranoid in real life when group of people are eyeballing me

but I like making other people paranoid more specifically my friends I'm very good at hiding and scaring people and my foot steps are very hard to hear so I can sneak up behind you and be right in your face when you turn around 

When a download just seems to stop. I be like omg did it fuking crash pls no.

I know exactly how you feel 

Edited by Spy

When I just saw a good scary movie or read a scary creepypasta, words can't describe how I lay in my bed with the covers up to my eye lids as I scan the room. Waiting for a monster to jump out of no where...

Nothing, really. I've got nothing to hide so nothing could conceivably make me paranoid.

Not really sure that's a topic for Sugarcube Corner, 

Yeah sorry I was not 100% sure which topic I should of put it in so I just went with Sugercube corner...

People makes me paranoid. I always been told venezuelans are all friendly and easy going, but experience taught me that venezuelans PRETEND to be friendly and easy going. No wonder why I'm so paranoid being surrounded by them 

My house is normally thought to be haunted. And in some cases, me and my friends, family, friends of the family, have all witnessed SOMETHING going on my house. I am really paranoid about my room. My cousin used to have my room before my uncle moved out and we were talking about when she used to live with us and she brought up that she once saw an old woman in my bed room like right where my TV stands right now. The previous owners of the house were my great grandparents. I am also paranoid about my computer room a bit considering I am huddled in it all day long. When my grandmother was only a few hours from passing, I was playing the computer and one of her medical bottle fell and I'm about to get up and pick it up and the other one just flies across the room. Laundry room is the same incident as my room, old woman standing near the ironing board. So my house is REALLY weird and has paranoid me. The house was built in like the freaking 1920's so. xD I'm also paranoid of lice.

Well, I get paranoid when people I don't know enter my reactionary gap, meaning any time I'm in a crowded area I am always trying to profile who is most likely to attack and positioning myself to react quickly. Ironically I'm more relaxed around people if I see that they have a knife. Police officers and security guards also make me paranoid.