Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did Shining Armor propose?

ggg-2

"When a mommy cat, and a daddy cat; Love each other very much.. they decided to." - Jim Carrey

On a different note, I doubt the story writers really put that into thought.. Oh and who said Women can't purpose? I mean she IS the queen of Love. (I THINK)

I like to think that Shining Armor is the shy one and Cadence is the bolder one at least when it comes to love (including its more "private" aspects if you know what I mean) so I could imagine Shining Armor wracking his brain over trying to come up with the perfect way to propose. He overthinks everything and tries to hard and things don't end up going as planned but it is so obvious as to what he is trying to do and she find it so sweet and charming that she puts him out of his misery says yes and the rest is history. And now thanks to you OP I now have another fanfic idea.

• Brohoof 4

I like to think that Shining Armor is the shy one and Cadence is the bolder one at least when it comes to love (including its more "private" aspects if you know what I mean) so I could imagine Shining Armor wracking his brain over trying to come up with the perfect way to propose. He overthinks everything and tries to hard and things don't end up going as planned but it is so obvious as to what he is trying to do and she find it so sweet and charming that she puts him out of his misery says yes and the rest is history. And now thanks to you OP I now have another fanfic idea.

When it's done, can you link it please?

• Brohoof 1

When it's done, can you link it please?

That shouldn't be too much of a problem, it is probably going to be teen rated for some mild innuendo but I don't plan on making it any more suggestive than that though it may have a cloppy psuedo sequel of what happened after she "yes" (that one won't be linked here for obvious reasons but I don't think I should have issues with the main one). It is probably going to be a while though as I am busy writing these two other fanfic rights now, one where Rarity gets a cockroach infestation and this other one where the Apple Family goes into the bat guano selling business thanks to the vampire fruit bats.

• Brohoof 1