Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Command a user to post

Lunatic Cake

Hi! I question things. Does that make me count as a questioner? Oh, you wanted The Questioner? Sorry, you're out of luck there.

I shall hop onto the bandwagon and also request the appearance of the ! He's not mean enough to kill me twice, I hope.

Hi! I question things. Does that make me count as a questioner? Oh, you wanted The Questioner? Sorry, you're out of luck there.

I shall hop onto the bandwagon and also request the appearance of the ! He's not mean enough to kill me twice, I hope.

*stabs you again*

I request the presence of the wonderful, amazing @Hyperhooves again.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, it takes a lot of work to get those extra lives! It's not easy to collect 100 coins! Just for that, I'm going to intercept Hyperhooves! Revenge!

Anyway, let's summon someone who won't kill me this time. @Arylett Charnoa?

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 1

Finally, someone who requests me to post next! I was beginning to think people weren't aware of my presence in this game after making over 5 posts and still not having anyone command me to post. I will gladly oblige!

Will you come next, @Hyperhooves?

Hey, it takes a lot of work to get those extra lives! It's not easy to collect 100 coins! Just for that, I'm going to intercept Hyperhooves! Revenge!

Anyway, let's summon someone who won't kill me this time. @Arylett Charnoa?

Finally, someone who requests me to post next! I was beginning to think people weren't aware of my presence in this game after making over 5 posts and still not having anyone command me to post. I will gladly oblige!

Will you come next, @Hyperhooves?

*stabs you again*

I wonder if @Feld0 will come when called?